PDA

View Full Version : My Short Email to Chuck Norris (with built-in Rand Paul plug)

Cowlesy
07-19-2009, 02:51 PM
Dear Mr. Norris,

Rarely do I fire off an email to a celebrity (you probably get thousands and can't get to them all), but I felt it necessary to thank you for your brilliant essay which calls for an audit the Federal Reserve System.

I had heard on-and-off about the Federal Reserve over the years, but this article really brought it home for me. Judge Andrew Napolitano and Ron Paul are too of the most respectful and honest conservatives I know, and today I am adding you to my list.

Your article has energized me to get active on the ground to push my representative, and more importantly my friends, to support an Audit of the Federal Reserve. If the Federal Reserve's Board of Governors have nothing to hide, I expect they shall welcome an audit for transparency's sake.

I hope you will consider checking Dr. Rand Paul, Ron Paul's son, who is running for U.S. Senate in Kentucky. What an eloquent gentleman, and a true breath of fresh air our party so desperately needs. For your consideration, a clip from this weekend. YouTube - Rand Paul speaks at Fayette Co. Republican Party Picnic July 18 2009 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdC5Jq3a3t0)

Again, thank you Mr. Norris. I am sad there are not more public voices speaking up for regular folks like me, but I am proud that you are doing so in such a brilliant scholarly fashion.

Sincerely,
Cowlesy

specsaregood
07-19-2009, 02:53 PM
First Chuck then Neil Peart.

CaseyJones
07-19-2009, 03:05 PM
Chuck Norris for Gov of Texas !!!!