PDA

View Full Version : Investors love Ron Paul

amberj
09-25-2007, 10:19 AM
I got an email forwarded from my dad today. He's still trying to decide between Ron Paul and Fred Thompson, but at least Ron Paul is one of his top choices. That makes my job a little easier. This is from a Stansberry and Associates email subscription so I can't get a link for it. It's pretty long so I didn't post the whole thing, just the part that talks about Ron Paul. "Porter comment" refers to Porter Stansberry, founder of Stansberry & Associates Investment Research.

Off to Grant's...Big Brother in Africa...Easterly vs. Sachs...BHP's big gold discovery...Ron Paul's gold coins...Why no individual advice?

"That's it. You made up my mind for me. I don't care if he has a chance in Hell or not, but I WILL Vote for Ron Paul. It's time to do the right thing (Voting for a Man with Sound Economic Principles) as opposed to voting for the lesser of two evils as I have in the past. I moved to Texas from California after getting my degree from UC San Diego right about the time Dr. Paul was in a heated Congressional battle in my 'New' Texas district. I later bought Gold from his now defunct 'Ron Paul Numismatics' (Burlingame, CA), per His & Dr. Gary North's advice in the late 1970's for $200 per Ounce. When I sold at $800 per ounce it bought me a new sports car – Thanks, Ron!"
– Paid-up subscriber Robert

Porter comment: Paul is certainly the only presidential candidate in a long time whose financial advice is worth listening to.

wolv275
09-25-2007, 10:22 AM
Nice blowback :D