Spellmann Campus Center
Lindenwood University
209 S. Kingshighway
St. Charles, MO 63301

BILLS TO BE CONSIDERED

House Bills
Senate Bills
Comments
To hear public testimony on the Missouri Information Analysis Center (MIAC) and law enforcement intelligence and intelligence-related activities

Individuals wishing to testify should call 573-751-9809 or e-mail eric.jennings@house.mo.gov

disorderlyvision
07-21-2009, 09:55 AM
Bump

1 week away

Liberty Rebellion
07-28-2009, 05:05 PM
I coudn't make it. Stuck at work. Here's one person's account:

Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 17:27:06 -0400
To: <9-11-4@meetup.com>
Subject: [9-11-4] MIAC Hearing Today At Lindenwood

Hello,
I just returned from the MO House of Reps hearing on the MIAC (Missouri Information Analysis Center). As some of you may know, this most report flagrantly shows the fascistic capabilities of the State, by proudly profiling any and all people and groups who share subversive ideas, such as freedom, truth, liberty, etc.

Upon entering the room, I was greeted by the profiling stares of MO's finest Highway Patrol Officers and a few well placed video cameras. The speaker who had just finished speaking was Glenn Nielsen (sp?) MO Libertarian party state chair. the speaker up next was a "private" citizen, with over 20 years experience as State Attorney, specializing in drug enforcement convictions and terrorist profiling. He was to be one of two speakers in defense of MIAC, and the only speaker given unlimited time, which exceeded 1 hour upon the time of my departure.

In the midst of his archaic legalease and patirotic garbage being spewed surrounding 9-11, "the safety of americans" and "the necessity for a more powerfuil, more knowlegable law enforcement", this speaker used one particularly disturbing string of bullshit. Upon being questioned about his view on the efficiency of MIAC and it's purpose, specifically when discussing "illegals" meaning undocumented human beings, and those who have a propenceity for supect criminal activity (ex-soldiers, radicals, activists, etc) the speaker responded, (to the delight of many on the panel and the two pigs staring at me i might add) "it is not, at this time, possible to herd all the illegals and those who exhibit suspicious behaviour into one place, but, thanks to MIAC, we can at least herd all of thier information into one place".

Ready to fight back against repression and occupation yet?

sratiug
07-28-2009, 06:21 PM
I coudn't make it. Stuck at work. Here's one person's account:

Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 17:27:06 -0400
To: <9-11-4@meetup.com>
Subject: [9-11-4] MIAC Hearing Today At Lindenwood

Hello,
I just returned from the MO House of Reps hearing on the MIAC (Missouri Information Analysis Center). As some of you may know, this most report flagrantly shows the fascistic capabilities of the State, by proudly profiling any and all people and groups who share subversive ideas, such as freedom, truth, liberty, etc.

Upon entering the room, I was greeted by the profiling stares of MO's finest Highway Patrol Officers and a few well placed video cameras. The speaker who had just finished speaking was Glenn Nielsen (sp?) MO Libertarian party state chair. the speaker up next was a "private" citizen, with over 20 years experience as State Attorney, specializing in drug enforcement convictions and terrorist profiling. He was to be one of two speakers in defense of MIAC, and the only speaker given unlimited time, which exceeded 1 hour upon the time of my departure.

In the midst of his archaic legalease and patirotic garbage being spewed surrounding 9-11, "the safety of americans" and "the necessity for a more powerfuil, more knowlegable law enforcement", this speaker used one particularly disturbing string of bullshit. Upon being questioned about his view on the efficiency of MIAC and it's purpose, specifically when discussing "illegals" meaning undocumented human beings, and those who have a propenceity for supect criminal activity (ex-soldiers, radicals, activists, etc) the speaker responded, (to the delight of many on the panel and the two pigs staring at me i might add) "it is not, at this time, possible to herd all the illegals and those who exhibit suspicious behaviour into one place, but, thanks to MIAC, we can at least herd all of thier information into one place".

Ready to fight back against repression and occupation yet?

Ron Paul: Can you herd me now?

catdd
07-28-2009, 06:45 PM
cancel

catdd
07-28-2009, 08:25 PM
cancel

disorderlyvision
07-28-2009, 08:40 PM
Thanks for the updates. Unforunately, I couldn't make it today.