PDA

View Full Version : Disorderlyvision's Book Giveaway #3

disorderlyvision
07-18-2009, 05:25 PM
malkusm you have won:

Global Gun Grab: The United Nations Campaign to Disarm Americans by William Norman Grigg (JBS)

BudhaStalin you have won:

The United Nations Exposed by William F. Jasper (JBS)

ClayTrainor You have won:

Fall from Grace: Sex, Scandal and Corruption in American Politics from 1702 to Present by Shelley Ross

If you are a winner PM me your shipping address and I will get them sent out in the next day or two.

If you are not a winner keep an eye out there will be more

ClayTrainor
07-18-2009, 05:25 PM
Where you getting all these extra books? :D

Sign me up for all 3, they all sound like great reads!

malkusm
07-18-2009, 05:26 PM
Sweet, I'll put my name in for all three. :)

disorderlyvision
07-18-2009, 05:37 PM
Where you getting all these extra books? :D

Sign me up for all 3, they all sound like great reads!

My aunt owns a thrift store, sometimes I will get a free box of books that somone left behind. and I go to a lot of booksales, etc. Occasionally I will accidentally mooch a duplicate off of Bookmooch...

I can't pass up a good book when it is only .25 give or take. Not that many people read anymore so iti s easy to come across books.

A lot of the crappy books i get (daniel steele:eek: etc) I put on bookmooch. Sometimes I run into books I already own, but I think they are good or whatever, and I will pick it up. I used to put them on bookmooch, but I got the idea one day that some of these books would be of interest to people on here. I already have a budget to mail books because of bookmooch, so I figured why not put them on here instead. Give back to the community a little. You guys help me keep my sanity sometimes. I post on my towns local message board sometimes, and those people are always doing the left vs right bs and I feel like my head is going to explode. so it is kinda my way of saying thanks for being decent human beings and preventing my head from sponatneously combusting from an overload of stupidity.
:D

disorderlyvision
07-19-2009, 12:10 PM
bump

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
07-19-2009, 12:13 PM
put me in for all three.... just started the first book I won.

disorderlyvision
07-19-2009, 12:30 PM
put me in for all three.... just started the first book I won.

Cool! Glad to see it arrived, enjoy!

BudhaStalin
07-19-2009, 01:12 PM
Im down for all three as well, please

MRoCkEd
07-19-2009, 01:16 PM
good stuff
don't sign me up though

specsaregood
07-19-2009, 01:17 PM
Sign me up for all 3, thx.

Dreamofunity
07-19-2009, 01:28 PM
If previous winners can sign up, sign me up for all 3; if not, good luck to those entered and you totally own Disorder.

disorderlyvision
07-19-2009, 02:03 PM
If previous winners can sign up, sign me up for all 3; if not, good luck to those entered and you totally own Disorder.

Count yourself in

disorderlyvision
07-19-2009, 03:38 PM
Places I have sent books:

http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc329/disorderlyvision/statemap.gif

http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc329/disorderlyvision/worldmap.gif

Created these for my Bookmooch profile a while back. I need to add a couple, ut I have been to lazy to update it yet.

Mrs.Joe
07-19-2009, 05:11 PM
you can sign me up for any as well!

t0rnado
07-19-2009, 06:51 PM
Just The United Nations Exposed.

Thanks!

disorderlyvision
07-20-2009, 08:18 AM
Bump

I am going to end this drawing later this evening. My daughter's 7th birthday is today and I have som stuff to do today. So I will end it later on when I get home.

LibertyEagle
07-20-2009, 08:28 AM
Extremely nice of you, disorderly. Thank you. :)

Andrew-Austin
07-20-2009, 09:22 AM
I'll sign up for the United Nations one...

Kind of silly that people can ask for all three, instead of just the one they want the most..

Kludge
07-20-2009, 09:25 AM
Enter me in for "Fall from Grace", if you'd be so kind, please.

disorderlyvision
07-20-2009, 02:40 PM
I'll sign up for the United Nations one...

Kind of silly that people can ask for all three, instead of just the one they want the most..

I let people sign up for whatever books they are interested in. I don't mind how many books somone wants entered in as long as they are interested in the book and might actually read it. These are books that I have duplicates of, or have read and want to get rid of. So as long as they are going to get some use I am happy. A lot of times people only pick one or two books. If a ton of people start signing up for these giveaways I might switch it so you can only sign up for one. I wll have to see. The last giveaway, the odds ranged from 1 in 3 to 1 in 7, so it is a small pool.

I don't really have any set rules. I am basically winging it. I usually let it run for a day or two so people have a chance to see it, and then do a drawing. I don't really want to make a bunch of rules, because that would end up just being more work on my end. Basically, I am running on the assumption that if you enter for a book you will probably read it. I read a lot, and advocate reading almost as fervently as freedom.

So far on Bookmooch:

Books given: 342

-------------------------------------------------------

* Just stopping in for a minute before I head up to my parents for a BBQ. I am going to end the drawing period when I get home later, so if anyone else wants in on the drawing now is the time.

disorderlyvision
07-20-2009, 07:41 PM
winners announced

ClayTrainor
07-20-2009, 09:01 PM
ClayTrainor You have won:

Fall from Grace: Sex, Scandal and Corruption in American Politics from 1702 to Present by Shelley Ross

Wooooooooo! :D

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/00/67/2295e893e7a0afffc38c4110.L._AA240_.jpg