PDA

View Full Version : targeting single issues

dukker
09-25-2007, 09:46 AM
I think ron paul would appeal to a lot of niche demographics. An obvious one is drug enthusiasts. Maybe we should be posting messages on drug forums, online gambling forums and so forth telling them to vote Paul. It doesn't take much to do this, especially if you are a long time member on certain forums with a bit of clout and respect, so it doesn't look like you're just some spammer. Tech forums would be good as well - tell people Paul is strongly opposed to regulating the internet.

Other ones I can think of - gun owners; though most of the GOP candidates would be stiff competition there.

The only other one I can think of is small business forums, entrepreneurs who would be attracted to his views on free markets, less taxes and less regulation.

uncloned21
09-25-2007, 10:06 AM
is there a politician openly supporting regulation of the internet?

constituent
09-25-2007, 10:29 AM
alternative medicine and health forums

pyrazole2
09-25-2007, 10:58 AM
alternative medicine and health forums

yeah, this is a pretty receptive demographic. Go down to the health food store with flyers, act like you're into their ginkohornwort stuff, and then reel them in.

yongrel
09-25-2007, 11:00 AM
yeah, this is a pretty receptive demographic. Go down to the health food store with flyers, act like you're into their ginkohornwort stuff, and then reel them in.

been there, done that

it works really well.