PDA

View Full Version : Cronkite was the Voice of Molech the Owl God

max
07-18-2009, 10:53 AM
Cronkite was a regular at these freakish elite functions at Bohemian Grove...

i dont think its his voice in this video....but in years past he was the voice of the Molech owl God ceremony...

"the most trsuted man in America".....mouthpiece for Zionist CBS founder Bill Paley....

friggin weirdos

YouTube - The Cremation of Care - Enhanced Footage (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5dHhvpHIjM)

pacelli
07-18-2009, 11:28 AM
He was not the voice of Molech the Owl god, he was the voice of "Dull Care" who is the sacrificed individual in the play. If you are going to peddle mystical propaganda, check your facts.

Lovecraftian4Paul
07-18-2009, 11:34 AM
Which one is it? The Cremation of Care wikipedia page and this site seem to say he is the owl's voice:

http://sociology.ucsc.edu/whorulesamerica/power/bohemian_grove_spy.html

Every year there are new wrinkles on the cremation ceremony. The big improvement this year was to project a sort of hologram onto the owl's face so that its beak seemed to move. Also, it was Walter Cronkite talking. (Cronkite camps in Hill Billies along with George H.W. Bush, William F. Buckley Jr. and former astronaut and ex-Eastern Air Lines chairman Frank Borman.) Cronkite, as the owl, said that the only way Care could be cremated was to use fire from the Lamp of Fellowship before him, an "eternal" gas flame that burns day and night while the encampment is on.

Anti Federalist
07-18-2009, 11:58 AM
He was not the voice of Molech the Owl god, he was the voice of "Dull Care" who is the sacrificed individual in the play. If you are going to peddle mystical propaganda, check your facts.

He's been the voice of Molech, as far as I know.

IIRC "Care" only has one line, repeated each year, and nowhere could I find who the voice of "Care" was:

"Fools! When will ye learn that me ye cannot slay? Year after year ye burn me in this Grove.... But when again ye turn your feet toward the marketplace, am I not waiting for you, as of old?"