PDA

View Full Version : NEW video from SCHIFF!

qwerty
07-18-2009, 10:49 AM
YouTube - Thanks for the contributions, growth in China & forced BOA buy out of Merill Lynch (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPaWCSlfIOs)

rate&favourite&comment&spread!

:cool:

josh.schisler
07-18-2009, 11:04 AM
He's definitely trying to rally the troops for the entirety of that video.

Persistence is key.

UnReconstructed
07-18-2009, 01:42 PM
this guy is not going to do anything stupid.

JoshLowry
07-18-2009, 01:44 PM
Make the donation!

MRoCkEd
07-18-2009, 02:05 PM
Make the donation!
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/gfx_RedWhiteBlue/icons/icon14.gif

Stary Hickory
07-18-2009, 05:04 PM
Keep at it Schiff, keep reminding people how important this is. I approve of the way he did this video, it was in your face a bit, and that is a good way to wake people up.

Complacency will kill us.

DFF
07-18-2009, 05:49 PM
I donated. I hope everyone else does too...

Liberty Rebellion
07-18-2009, 06:41 PM
From: Schiff Exploratory Committee [mailto:contributions@schiffforsenate.com]
Sent: Saturday, July 18, 2009 7:46 PM
To: xxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx
Subject: Schiff Exploratory Committee Donation Receipt

Thank you for your donation of $100.00 to Schiff Exploratory
Committee.

MRoCkEd
07-18-2009, 06:43 PM
From: Schiff Exploratory Committee [mailto:contributions@schiffforsenate.com]
Sent: Saturday, July 18, 2009 7:46 PM
To: xxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx
Subject: Schiff Exploratory Committee Donation Receipt

Thank you for your donation of $100.00 to Schiff Exploratory
Committee.
You rock!

DFF
07-18-2009, 08:49 PM
Schiff needs to add a donation barometer with various targets like RP 2008. This will help generate excitement. And subsequently open wallets.

skyorbit
07-19-2009, 12:06 AM
He almost sounds irritated or incredulous. "All you people want me to run, but you're not giving me any money so I can!" is how I see it.

Tracy

Feelgood
07-19-2009, 01:14 AM
He almost sounds irritated or incredulous. "All you people want me to run, but you're not giving me any money so I can!" is how I see it.

Tracy

QFT

I have to say this video turned me off quite a bit by his seeming arrogance. Just because he has 10 million views, doesnt mean he should have a proportional amount of money. Alot of those views could be by the same people watching the video more then once. Could be alot of people that are actually hostile towards him, keeping tabs on him by watching the video. At any rate, if he expects his view meter to be indicative of the funds he thinks he should be receiving, then I think he is only kidding himself. I think if he just gets past this "exploratory committee" thinking, and just decides to file and run, he would probably begin to get quite an influx of donations.

I say it again, either shit or get off the pot...

Blueskies
07-19-2009, 01:24 AM

Tracy

Be careful of what you wish for.

Schiff is the politician that everyone always claims they want. We'll see if that's actually the case.

Schiff is not going to sugar-coat his message. He's not going to dance around the issues or keep his language PC so as not to offend. It's what you see is what you get. Take it or leave it.

Obviously, he expected more donations than what he received. He was simply showing his displeasure. If that offends you, oh well. It's not his style to say, "I know you guys are trying really hard! We're almost there!" He's not a cheerleader--his economic stances should've tipped you off to that long ago.

Bman
07-19-2009, 01:35 AM
Turned off? Turned off?

How the heck could anyone be turned off by that video. That video shows that Peter is serious about running. All he's asking is if his supporters are.

I've never seen Peter try to candy coat anything. I certainly don't want to see him start.

qwerty
07-19-2009, 02:12 AM
Donate and ask others to donate too!

mport1
07-20-2009, 09:26 AM
Donated.

Thank you for your donation of $10.00 to Schiff Exploratory Committee.

Feenix566
07-20-2009, 12:39 PM

Schiff is the politician that everyone always claims they want. We'll see if that's actually the case.

Schiff is not going to sugar-coat his message. He's not going to dance around the issues or keep his language PC so as not to offend. It's what you see is what you get. Take it or leave it.

Obviously, he expected more donations than what he received. He was simply showing his displeasure. If that offends you, oh well. It's not his style to say, "I know you guys are trying really hard! We're almost there!" He's not a cheerleader--his economic stances should've tipped you off to that long ago.

Thats' exactly right. I love Peter Schiff's candor. He is exactly the politician that everyone always says they want. He's willing to make the tough choices, and he'll explain the upside and the downside to everyone. He's not a salesman like all the other politicians.

There should be a lot more than 1,500 people donating to him. If the rest of his viewers aren't willing to pony up the cash, then I guess they don't care much about the future of this country.

If he doesn't get enough donors to run, it's time to buy stock in Goldman Sachs and call it a day.

JoshLowry
07-20-2009, 12:41 PM
Donate!

I'm talking to you if you are reading this and have not yet done so.

If he does not run you will get your money back.

G-Wohl
07-20-2009, 12:54 PM

Tracy

I'm beginning to not trust you.

What's your gripe against Peter? He's BY FAR the most principled person running for office within our movement. More principled than Ron Paul.

Don't make any attempts to discourage this effort - keep criticism like this out of the Peter Schiff forum... just as I will remain quiet in the Rand Paul forum.

skyorbit
07-20-2009, 08:14 PM

Oh I'm not complaining. It doesn't turn me off. I just think it's kind of funny.

Tracy

skyorbit
07-20-2009, 08:25 PM
I'm beginning to not trust you.

What's your gripe against Peter? He's BY FAR the most principled person running for office within our movement. More principled than Ron Paul.

Don't make any attempts to discourage this effort - keep criticism like this out of the Peter Schiff forum... just as I will remain quiet in the Rand Paul forum.

????

I'm just stating the obvious, like Peter. I would be incredulous too, if millions of people asked me to run, and only a thousand or so donated any money.

I love Peter Schiff. I have his book Crashproof, and am using his strategies as much as I can to build and protect my wealth as much as possible before the hyperinflation hits. I've been promoting his Facebook group on Facebook. I don't have a gripe with Peter, or his father.

What do you mean by trust? You haven't "entrusted" me with anything for me to even be able to gain or loose your trust. Paranoia doesn't help anybody.

All I've ever said here, is that personally -- I believe Rand's race is the more winnable and therefore the most important, so my donations are going to him instead. If Rand decides not to run, I'll donate all that money to Schiff's campaign.

What I'm afraid might happen, is for neither to get enough money, and so the resources get split and neither gets into office. We'll do better targeting one or the other.

We need a PAC similar to the one we had in 2008 where the more donations you gave, the more votes you got. BJ LAwson won that one.

Don't start yelling at me for "derailing" this thread now for the above comment. You're the one who hurled paranoia at me, and the above comment is simply to explain myself.

Other people have different priorities and I respect that.

Tracy

jlaker
07-20-2009, 08:31 PM
We need Peter in the Senate. I will be donating the first of next month for sure. I hope we can really get a rally behind him.

You know, this is what I thought we were all working toward. To get principled, smart people in our government so we can take our country back. I think Peter is just stating the obvious. He needs funds to win so I say lets give it to him.