PDA

View Full Version : Glen Bradley-Gunny Freedom-for NC House Dist 49 needs help

GunnyFreedom
07-17-2009, 06:19 PM
I am in communications with someone to update this terrible website here:

http://nchouse2010.glenbradley.net/

and I am going to need a content manager with intimate knowledge of the Ron Paul Constitutionalist platform, the ability to grasp state events pertinent to this race, and and understanding of how my State platform addresses those cases for my potential constituents.

If you are the OCD sort that would end up knowing more about my local politics than I do, all the better - I'll get my news from the campaign site. 8-)

I am going to need some kind of online method to take donations. I need to be buying lit and doorhangers NOW, not in January when I swap out from the NCFFA. Plus if the web-guy works out, he ought to be paid for his services.

I was speaking to someone...I just keep thinking "Argentina" for some reason but I don't think that's her...who was doing the web thermometers for moneybombs and said she could help me. I would need the back end of that too. I will set up a bank account on Monday.

online donation taker
campaign site content manager

Anybody up for a fun 2010?

Kotin
07-17-2009, 06:43 PM
bump

GunnyFreedom
07-18-2009, 10:09 AM
Thanks Kotin, and hellooooo Ron Paul Forums!

Young Paleocon
07-18-2009, 10:29 AM
bumpage

GunnyFreedom
07-18-2009, 05:36 PM
Thank you Paleocon!

Looking at one content manager, and someone who can help with a donation taker/meter

CaseyJones
07-18-2009, 05:53 PM
Hey Help Gunny!!!

LibertyEagle
07-18-2009, 05:56 PM
It seems to me that we should be able to borrow the widget (meter) and the donation page code from Rand Paul's site. There shouldn't be any reason why we have to reinvent the wheel.

Truthistreason or Matt Collins should be able to point you in the right direction, here.

Aratus
07-19-2009, 11:42 AM
Liberty Eagle... yes! ---the wheel needs not to be
re-invented, nor the wise ways of the RP rEVOLUTIOn!