PDA

View Full Version : We are preparing a money bomb for Peter Schiff

Hamer
07-17-2009, 12:30 PM
UPDATED : It seems the way this was written came off the wrong way to some and that was not my intention so I am rewriting it. Sorry if any were offended and I assure that the intent of this post was to create awareness that we are preparing a very big event.

We have spoken with the schiff campaign people and are setting up a money bomb for them. we have no idea who Andrew Grathwohl,
andrew@gwohlproductions.com is! All we know is he owns www.schiffbomb.com and he hasn't responded to our email requests as of yet.

I would suggest everyone wait and work together on the date of the official money bomb.

More details will come next week on the Peter Schiff Money bomb.

www.retakecongress.com

ClayTrainor
07-17-2009, 12:32 PM
G-Wohl is an active member here.

Find him in this thread:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=199963

MRoCkEd
07-17-2009, 12:33 PM
We have spoken with the schiff campaign people and are setting up a money bomb for them. we have no idea who Andrew Grathwohl,
andrew@gwohlproductions.com is! All we know is he owns www.schiffbomb.com and he hasn't responded to our email requests as of yet.

I would suggest everyone not pledge on this guys site until we find out who he is and also for the official date of the actual money bomb.

More details will come next week on the Peter Schiff Money bomb.

www.retakecongress.com
1. Who did you speak with in the campaign and what exactly did they say?

2. Andrew Grathwohl, creator of http://schiffmoneybomb.com is G-Wohl on the forums (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?u=12714).

3. The date a lot of us agreed on was July 27th, but if you have a better idea let us know soon. Next week may be too late to decide the date unless the Schiff campaign is aware of it.

No1ButPaul08
07-17-2009, 12:37 PM
Why don't you just work with GWohl on the 27th?

Who the hell put you in charge?

Hamer
07-17-2009, 12:39 PM
G-Wohl is an active member here.

Find him in this thread:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=199963

That is a start in the right direction and we could use all the help we can get to make this successful for Peter.

Hamer
07-17-2009, 12:42 PM
1. Who did you speak with in the campaign and what exactly did they say?

2. Andrew Grathwohl, creator of http://schiffmoneybomb.com is G-Wohl on the forums (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?u=12714).

3. The date a lot of us agreed on was July 27th, but if you have a better idea let us know soon. Next week may be too late to decide the date unless the Schiff campaign is aware of it.

I don't know if we are liberty to say who we spoke and what we spoke of until we have permission from them to disclose that information.

The idea is going to be big and will be heavily promoted and will be done almost Jerry Lewis telethon style with various high profiled people on air live that day which include Peter.

More details will come very soon.

Hamer
07-17-2009, 12:44 PM
Why don't you just work with GWohl on the 27th?

Who the hell put you in charge?

Who said I didn't trust him? As I stated we didn't know who he was.Who said we didn't want to work with him?

Considering we are working with the schiff campaign to make this a huge event I would assume the schiff campaign is putting us in charge. Since when does anyone need your approval and who put you in charge?

MRoCkEd
07-17-2009, 12:52 PM
I don't know if we are liberty to say who we spoke and what we spoke of until we have permission from them to disclose that information.

The idea is going to be big and will be heavily promoted and will be done almost Jerry Lewis telethon style with various high profiled people on air live that day which include Peter.

More details will come very soon.
So should we forget about the one on the 27th? Because it seems we will need more time to promote this thing if the details won't be out until next week.

Is the campaign going to put up a counter on the site so we can track the progress? Also, do they have a goal in mind?
Finally, do you have any way of contacting Ron Paul's staff to send a mass email about the moneybomb and then one on the day of the moneybomb?

speciallyblend
07-17-2009, 12:53 PM
everyone just let me know when this date is. i just hope i have something i can donate;) good luck:)

No1ButPaul08
07-17-2009, 01:06 PM
Who said I didn't trust him?

No one, to my knowledge.

Considering we are working with the schiff campaign to make this a huge event I would assume the schiff campaign is putting us in charge. Since when does anyone need your approval and who put you in charge?

Your flipping the argument here. I never said I was in charge. I also didn't make a post bossing people around telling them whose money bomb not to pledge to or labeling things as, "official date of the actual money bomb."

I hope you and Andrew can come up with a solution.

Hamer
07-17-2009, 01:10 PM
So should we forget about the one on the 27th? Because it seems we will need more time to promote this thing if the details won't be out until next week.

Is the campaign going to put up a counter on the site so we can track the progress? Also, do they have a goal in mind?
Finally, do you have any way of contacting Ron Paul's staff to send a mass email about the moneybomb and then one on the day of the moneybomb?

It seems to me the 27th is too soon and I see there are only like 56 people pledged on that site thus far which isn't much. If you want a fundraiser to be successful you need to promote it well beyond RPF which is what we are planning to do. We will have a fundraising widget that will show almost real time donations, it will update every minute or 2.

Yes, we have contact info to get everyone involved including C4L.

This will be big!

Hamer
07-17-2009, 01:12 PM
No one, to my knowledge.

Your flipping the argument hear. I never said I was in charge. I also didn't make a post bossing people around telling them whose money bomb not to pledge to or labeling things as, "official date of the actual money bomb."

I hope you and Andrew can come up with a solution.

I hope we can work with him as well and we are willing to work with anyone so this will be successful. He hasn't responded to our email perhaps I will try and contact him here on RPF? what is his exact name here please?

No1ButPaul08
It seems to me the 27th is too soon and I see there are only like 56 people pledged on that site thus far which isn't much. If you want a fundraiser to be successful you need to promote it well beyond RPF which is what we are planning to do. We will have a fundraising widget that will show almost real time donations, it will update every minute or 2.

This will be big!

Sounds good I just think the tone of the first post could have been a little different. That's all.

MRoCkEd

This will be big!
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/gfx_RedWhiteBlue/icons/icon14.gifhttp://www.ronpaulforums.com/gfx_RedWhiteBlue/icons/icon14.gif

Alright. G-Wohl did a great thing by trying to organize a moneybomb, but it seems now that the Schiff campaign and others are in on this, a later, more promoted moneybomb would be best.

Nice work, Hamer!

He Who Pawns
07-17-2009, 02:11 PM
I think we should all cool down the tone. We are on the same team here. There is no need for any friction.

It looks like Hamer and his group are on the ball, and already in contact with Schiff. So what date are you looking at Hamer?

Hamer
07-17-2009, 02:20 PM
I think we should all cool down the tone. We are on the same team here. There is no need for any friction.

It looks like Hamer and his group are on the ball, and already in contact with Schiff. So what date are you looking at Hamer?

We are working on the dates now it will be very soon like the 1st week in august. We want this event to be big and we are working with the rand paul money bomb to make his event very successful as well. As I stated in one of my comments in the thread is that we are going to do this event like a Jerry Lewis telethon to maximize the event.

The website is almost ready to launch as well.

Please everyone just be patient and let's raise Rand and Peter millions of dollars during their events.

www.retakecongress.com

ClayTrainor
07-17-2009, 02:25 PM
The longer you have to prepare for a money bomb, the bigger it will be for sure.

I might have to try and think of a cool video concept to help Schiff out, if i can find the time. He certainly has a goldmine of good clips to use.

He Who Pawns
07-17-2009, 02:29 PM
Hamer, we are putting together a team of ninjas to help spread the word on youtube, etc, once you announce the date.

Everyone needs to do everything in their power to make this BIG.

Hamer
07-17-2009, 02:43 PM
The longer you have to prepare for a money bomb, the bigger it will be for sure.

I might have to try and think of a cool video concept to help Schiff out, if i can find the time. He certainly has a goldmine of good clips to use.

I want to flood youtube, metacafe ebaumsworld and every other video sites with videos.

When we launch the site we will put a call out for volunteers and coordinate with them. This will be a team effort including as many as we can to help!

MRoCkEd
07-17-2009, 02:46 PM
I want to flood youtube, metacafe ebaumsworld and every other video sites with videos.

When we launch the site we will put a call out for volunteers and coordinate with them. This will be a team effort including as many as we can to help!
I'll be sure to join the Schiff army.

RonPaulwillWin
07-17-2009, 06:45 PM
Settle down guys....I'm in charge here.

Hamer
07-18-2009, 08:49 AM
I'll be sure to join the Schiff army.

We will need as much help as possible and your help and anyone else that helps will be greatly appreciated by www.retakecongress.com and Peter and his campaign.

MRoCkEd
07-18-2009, 12:38 PM
yeh... looking forward to the details

pacelli
07-18-2009, 12:53 PM
"Hey guys..."

Good luck with it.

scandinaviany3
07-18-2009, 02:49 PM

This will be big!

C4L cant be involved??? they cant endorse candidates???

Just let the guy have his money bomb and you can do another one in another month with rands

He Who Pawns
07-18-2009, 02:50 PM
It looks like one of the admins here put Schiff's latest video blog on the front page - awesome!

Hamer
07-19-2009, 08:55 PM
yeh... looking forward to the details

We are looking forward to your help. We will let you know when we nail this down which should be tomorrow. we have a date planned but we need to confirm it with Schiff first to make sure it works.

What we have planned should be exciting and should make the event a huge success.

Hamer
07-19-2009, 08:58 PM

Just let the guy have his money bomb and you can do another one in another month with rands

No one has stated that have they?

Imperial
07-19-2009, 09:59 PM
C4L cannot endorse candidates. Liberty PAC can.

Hamer
07-19-2009, 10:01 PM
C4L cannot endorse candidates. Liberty PAC can.

They don't have to endorse and Peter is not oficially a candidate, I don't understand your point. Please advise to the context of your point.

Imperial
07-19-2009, 10:03 PM
They don't have to endorse and Peter is not oficially a candidate, I don't understand your point. Please advise to the context of your point.

It was for Scandinavian, not you.

LibertyEagle
07-19-2009, 10:20 PM

No, they cannot. You can thank John McCain for that. (McCain-Feingold)

Hamer
07-19-2009, 10:20 PM
It was for Scandinavian, not you.

Sorry. I thought that was addressed at me. I beg your pardon!