PDA

View Full Version : We need to understand this....

BLS
09-25-2007, 07:49 AM
Because Ron is doing so well on the ground and on the internet, he is no longer going to be ignored. We are past that point.

If you go out and google Pat Buchanan and research what happened in his campaign, you'll find that after he won the New Hampshire Primary, he came out to his supporters and said something along the lines of "The gloves are off...they are going to come at me with FULL force".

We need to realize that they are going to call us Nazi's and kooks, fringe, wierd, geeks, dorks, whatever they can.

Get used to it. Let it slide off. Keep focused on getting more recruits.

micahnelson
09-25-2007, 08:03 AM
We need to realize that they are going to call us Nazi's and kooks, fringe, wierd, geeks, dorks, whatever they can.

They wouldn't call us weird, geeks or dorks....

... they don't believe in honest journalism.

JPFromTally
09-25-2007, 08:10 AM
I liked it when Ali G asked Pat about Saddam's BLT's!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwEd_tcKBfU

FrankRep
09-25-2007, 08:12 AM
Feels like I'm back in school again. Foxnews is run by a bunch of 5th graders.

constituent
09-25-2007, 08:15 AM

amen.

but hey, as a crazy thought... perhaps we should start dressing as brown-shirts and storm troopers when we show up at Ron Paul Rallies (holding thompson signs) to shout down the paul[endingofchoice].

that'd throw 'em for a loop.

does anyone know where i could find either a monocle or perhaps
just a small black eyepatch?

FrankRep
09-25-2007, 08:17 AM
amen.

but hey, as a crazy thought... perhaps we should start dressing as brown-shirts and storm troopers when we show up at Ron Paul Rallies (holding thompson signs) to shout down the paul[endingofchoice].

does anyone know where i could find either a monocyle or perhaps

Hell no.

Johnnybags
09-25-2007, 08:20 AM
Feels like I'm back in school again. Foxnews is run by a bunch of 5th graders.

into 5th graders? Is it really that hard to see thru the scam? It really think its funnier than their sad attempt at a humorous News program with recorded laughter? Just keep the regulars on all day and to me its funnier than Bozo the clown. Some people actually think its real? Its the WWE of News. Vince should run the network.

BuddyRey
09-25-2007, 08:38 AM
Bump!

MsDoodahs
09-25-2007, 09:22 AM
Bump.

mkrfctr
09-25-2007, 10:33 AM
but hey, as a crazy thought... perhaps we should start dressing as brown-shirts and storm troopers when we show up at Ron Paul Rallies

does anyone know where i could find either a monocyle or perhaps

I'm thinking, brown shirt and brown shorts riding on motorcycles with black eyepatches saying "Arrrrr, what can Ron do for you?"

Kregener
09-25-2007, 10:49 AM
“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”

Lord Xar
09-25-2007, 10:51 AM
well, i have a sticker on my car and if my car gets vandalized or i get assaulted I am gonna sue the newmedia for putting my life in jeopardy by spreading knowingly false information.

JoshLowry
09-25-2007, 11:06 AM
well, i have a sticker on my car and if my car gets vandalized or i get assaulted I am gonna sue the newmedia for putting my life in jeopardy by spreading knowingly false information.

My car was keyed recently. Not sure if it was random or it was the Ron Paul bumper sticker and chalk on my back window. :(

yongrel
09-25-2007, 11:08 AM

I've had 4 RP bumper stickers vandalized to varying degrees, and many people in my area have experienced similar.

I'm blaming the vandal gnomes for now.

Taco John
09-25-2007, 11:15 AM
Because Ron is doing so well on the ground and on the internet, he is no longer going to be ignored. We are past that point.

If you go out and google Pat Buchanan and research what happened in his campaign, you'll find that after he won the New Hampshire Primary, he came out to his supporters and said something along the lines of "The gloves are off...they are going to come at me with FULL force".

First they ignore you.
Then they laugh at you.
Then they fight you.
Then you win.

-Ghandi

michaelwise
09-25-2007, 11:24 AM
From this point on, you must not let any slanderous news upset you emotionally. take a more "Spock" like approach with your reactions. Spinning their claims 180 degrees, and use their own psychological attacks against them, may be acceptable. Sometimes it is necessary to fight fire with fire. Remember, truth always wins in the end.

jacmicwag
09-25-2007, 12:21 PM
The war has already started as evidenced by the program at the Texas Straw Poll and the smear attempts at the last Fox debate. I'm sure the talents of Carl Rove and Karen Hughes will definitely come into play at some point, if they haven't already. I think for the moment, they are still hoping that Ron will just self-destruct and quietly go away. They'll keep adding more and more pressure trying to get our guy to say the wrong thing and go down for the count. If that doesn't work, they will not quit since these guys were bred to be political terminators. We need a Sarah Conners to help us out.

BLS
09-25-2007, 12:25 PM
The war has already started as evidenced by the program at the Texas Straw Poll and the smear attempts at the last Fox debate. I'm sure the talents of Carl Rove and Karen Hughes will definitely come into play at some point, if they haven't already. I think for the moment, they are still hoping that Ron will just self-destruct and quietly go away. They'll keep adding more and more pressure trying to get our guy to say the wrong thing and go down for the count. If that doesn't work, they will not quit since these guys were bred to be political terminators. We need a Sarah Conners to help us out.

once they see we raised 1 million dollars ONLINE in the last week of the quarter, they are gonna get the hint 'He ain't going nowhere but DC'.

slantedview
09-25-2007, 01:07 PM

Up here in Sacramento, my RP sticker hasn't really drawn any attention yet. We'll see...