PDA

View Full Version : Girl arrested for swearing at 911

Sandman33
07-16-2009, 02:41 PM
Chick Arrested For Swearing At 911*Video (http://www.break.com/index/chick-arrested-for-swearing-at-911.html?advanced=824421)

mediahasyou
07-16-2009, 03:15 PM
wtf

Golding
07-16-2009, 03:43 PM
The ironic line of, course, is "Are you going to swear again, you stupid ass?"

This happened in August of 2008. The charges against the girl were dropped shortly after, because they knew they were already in deep trouble as the story broke.

Robert McFarland was suspended without pay. For 2 weeks. He also had to do "sensitivity training". Justice?

I thought I saw an article that the family sued the LPPD and is settling out of court, but I can't seem to find it now. But really, put this into context of the time period, and it's even more baffling. This is just when jobs were plummeting, and this guy seemingly did everything he could to get fired -- repeatedly obstructing help to this woman, and then trying to cover it up with a report that was easily proven false. And yet he still wasn't fired. Meanwhile, people in just about every other market are getting fired for little more reason than "times are tough". It's remarkable, sometimes, the way things work so backwards.