PDA

View Full Version : AUDIO: Glenn Beck screams like a b**ch (at 3:30 in audio)

0zzy
07-16-2009, 02:12 PM
YouTube - Beck "Lose[s]" His "Mind;" Screams At Caller: "Get Off My Phone You Little Pinhead!" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGeZQrpZbjI&feature=player_embedded)

I can't listen to it all, after hearing this:
http://somerandomdude.com/audio/GETOFFMYPHONE_short.mp3 (best ringtone ever)

I'm just afraid to listen.

Beck might say some good stuff, but the Huffington Post and co (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/07/15/caller-reduces-glenn-beck_n_233846.html) can indeed discredit him when he does stuff like this.

Kraig
07-16-2009, 02:37 PM
Beck's job is making libertarians look bad.

Steeleye
07-16-2009, 03:01 PM
Dumb bitch.

sevin
07-16-2009, 03:07 PM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/funny-pictures-kitten-shoe-loled.jpg

ClayTrainor
07-16-2009, 03:08 PM
Hahahahahahahhahaha!!!!

Sandman33
07-16-2009, 03:15 PM
That woman was dumb as a box of rocks, ignorant, and completley living in a goddamn fantasy land.

I'm surprised Glenn held up as well as he did. I would have strangled that woman if I had the chance.

carmaphob
07-16-2009, 03:43 PM
hahahahaha!!! roflmao!!!!
reminds me of howard dean :)

she doesn't seem to know what the definition of logic is though.

jmlfod87
07-16-2009, 03:57 PM
oh my god that was hilarious. i agree that the woman was dumb, but geez...i'm still confused as to who was the bigger woman after hearing that scream.

0zzy
07-16-2009, 03:57 PM
Why call her dumb? Well, she may be. But holy shiz, learn how to intelligently debate. All Beck does is mock and sound like his nuts got stomped on.

Kludge
07-16-2009, 04:03 PM
Why call her dumb? Well, she may be. But holy shiz, learn how to intelligently debate. All Beck does is mock and sound like his nuts got stomped on.

I lol'd pretty hard when she yelled "YOU DON'T HAVE LOGIC!" at Beck.

Sandman33
07-16-2009, 04:42 PM

You cant intelligently debate a moron.

0zzy
07-16-2009, 05:00 PM
You cant intelligently debate a moron.

Beck discredits the anti-socialized medicine argument when he does things like this though.

Sandman33
07-16-2009, 05:13 PM
Beck discredits the anti-socialized medicine argument when he does things like this though.

I understand your point...but haven't you ever tried to explain something to a biased moron and just LOST it?

It's like you cant just use reason to explain it, because the words just BOUNCE right off of their thick heads....and then THEY insult YOU. It's like shouting is the ONLY thing that some people hear.

I wish someone would have just slammed that womans head off the desk.

"You've never had a sick relative" :confused::mad:

Objectivist
07-16-2009, 05:13 PM

How's that? I don't know any Libertarians that support socialized national healthcare. Are there any retarded libertarians that I haven't been made aware of? Most that I know are bright cats that see people like that woman for what they are.

Objectivist
07-16-2009, 05:16 PM

Some people should be told point-blank that they are stupid and stupidity should be painful.

You can take the PC wet dream and jerk on it.

heavenlyboy34
07-16-2009, 05:19 PM

Hannity is proof that one doesn't have to be intelligent to participate in debate. ;) lolz

cradle2graveconservative
07-16-2009, 05:23 PM
Edit

silverhawks
07-16-2009, 07:21 PM

This. Beck is out there to make libertarians look like idiots, or slowly rebrand neoconservatism as libertarianism. Or did everyone miss Beck calling himself a libertarian-in-conversion while endorsing the Iraq War as a great thing for national security?

Golding
07-16-2009, 07:27 PM
You cant intelligently debate a moron.You can intellectually discredit a moron.

Met Income
07-16-2009, 07:27 PM
Beck lost it because she said his family never had an illness even though two of his children have cerebral palsy.

0zzy
07-16-2009, 07:32 PM
Beck lost it because she said his family never had an illness even though two of his children have cerebral palsy.

Then he should have said that. He shouldn't make the voice cause now all the liberals on Digg and every other site who watched this think this is what we have to offer.

Debating her intelligently would be to :

"You're wrong, my two songs have CP"
"You're wrong, I did NOT support these bailouts. Shame on you for saying "you people.""
"You're wrong, that was from Michael Moore's documentary."
etc.etc.etc.

not.
"OMG SOMEONE JUST BUSTED MY NUT AND IMA SCREAMMMM"

Sandman33
07-16-2009, 07:35 PM

DING DING DING! WE HAVE A WINNER!

Thanks. I didn't know that his children were afflicted with such a horrible disease. I wish them the best.

Met Income
07-16-2009, 07:39 PM
Then he should have said that. He shouldn't make the voice cause now all the liberals on Digg and every other site who watched this think this is what we have to offer.

Debating her intelligently would be to :

"You're wrong, my two songs have CP"
"You're wrong, I did NOT support these bailouts. Shame on you for saying "you people.""
"You're wrong, that was from Michael Moore's documentary."
etc.etc.etc.

not.
"OMG SOMEONE JUST BUSTED MY NUT AND IMA SCREAMMMM"

You're right, he could have handled it better. And since he was on the clock, he probably should have. But children are an emotional subject and I can't kill him for how he reacted. Any lib on digg does not have an open mind, anyway. We aren't converting them until they grow up.

0zzy
07-16-2009, 07:43 PM
You're right, he could have handled it better. And since he was on the clock, he probably should have. But children are an emotional subject and I can't kill him for how he reacted. Any lib on digg does not have an open mind, anyway. We aren't converting them until they grow up.

Now that you are probably very correct. If i posted in defense of such a reaction or even the concept of free market healthcare itself i would be dugg down to the dark ages.

:[

Dianne
07-16-2009, 08:05 PM
She had some valid points... Beck sucks a big one. I know we don't want government being "big brother", but I've been paying $1,150. per month for medical insurance for six years now and probably entered $2,000. in claims. I'm tired of being ripped off by the insurance companies, and can't afford to continue that monthly expense.

If there is a choice between Bank of America bailout and my family.... you damn right I'll take my family. Beck could not give a logical argument against.... he is a borderline psycho... If government gonna waste money (AND NO DOUBT THEY WILL)..... prefer on me and my kids.... not BOA and fake wars.

Deborah K
07-16-2009, 08:10 PM
That was a shameful display. And I like Beck and think he is helping to wake people up. I understand he has a child with CP, and everyone makes mistakes so I won't hold this against him, but that was ridiculous.

satchelmcqueen
07-16-2009, 08:16 PM
wow. thats embarrassing.

muh_roads
07-16-2009, 08:28 PM
Glenn Beck dropped the ball giving democrats more fuel. A reasoned, true libertarian would've brought up these points when she asked what should be done to solve the problem.

http://mises.org/freemarket_detail.aspx?control=279

For the record. I wouldn't mentione #4.

Deborah K
07-16-2009, 08:34 PM
Glenn Beck dropped the ball giving democrats more fuel. A reasoned, true libertarian would've brought up these points when she asked what should be done to solve the problem.

http://mises.org/freemarket_detail.aspx?control=279

For the record. I wouldn't mentioned #4.

Actually the 4th step would be just fine as long as the community and their doctors stepped up to volunteer to help the disadvantaged.

Dr. Paul refused to take welfare. Instead, he delivered the babies for free!!

muh_roads
07-16-2009, 10:28 PM
Actually the 4th step would be just fine as long as the community and their doctors stepped up to volunteer to help the disadvantaged.

Dr. Paul refused to take welfare. Instead, he delivered the babies for free!!

I suppose a nice incentive for doctors to do this would be tax credits for them.

He Who Pawns
07-16-2009, 11:05 PM
Ahahahah. That was hilarious. Beck was trying to be funny.

Unlike the Dean Scream, Beck actually intended this. I thought it was VERY funny.

LATruth
07-17-2009, 12:52 AM
Fuck Glenn Beck. I don't understand the following this moron has on these forums after he's shown his true colors time and time again. He is NOT a friend of liberty. He is a deceiver of the worst kind.

pacelli
07-17-2009, 07:40 AM
Beck is doing very well in his training as the next Bill "Loofah&Falafel Thing" O'Reilly.

Deborah K
07-17-2009, 09:58 AM
Fuck Glenn Beck. I don't understand the following this moron has on these forums after he's shown his true colors time and time again. He is NOT a friend of liberty. He is a deceiver of the worst kind.

All of us were pissed off at him back when he still had his blinders on. They aren't all the way off, but he's trying. You don't understand because you probably don't watch his show. It isn't practical to be harsh and unyielding if you're serious about saving the country. Beck can be our tool, if we play this right.

Edit: In his recent newsletter from July 09, he published Ron Paul's article: 'The Fed Must Be Stopped' and even plugged Dr. Paul's new book. He also has Schiff, Napolitano, Michael Scheuer and Tom Woods on his show regularly.

July 9, 2009
The Fed Must Be Stopped
Written by: Ron Paul
Our country currently finds itself in the midst of the worst economic crisis since the 1930s and, as during all economic crises, people search for the answer as to why this has happened. Not only have large financial firms been affected, but also mainstays of American industry such as GM and Chrysler, all the way down to the Mom & Pop stores on Main Street. The easy way out is to blame the traditional scapegoats: foreign governments, fraudulent businessmen, and greedy speculators. But the real villain is far more sinister; the organization entrusted with maintaining a stable dollar and touted as the guarantor of economic stability – the Federal Reserve.

In the United States, monetary policy has been the domain of the Federal Reserve since its inception in 1913. Since that time we have had a number of cyclical recessions, each one following a boom caused by the Federal Reserve's loose monetary policy. The problem with the Federal Reserve is that it interferes with market pricing functions. Interest rates are a price just like any other and arise because of the fact that people prefer to consume in the present rather than in the future. The extent to which people defer present consumption is reflected in interest rates, which in a free market are determined by the spontaneous interactions and decisions of millions of people.

Fed intervention to set prices throws markets and interest rates out of equilibrium. When the Federal Reserve pushes interest rates below what the market rate would be, everyone wants to borrow money for long-term projects. Shortages of loanable funds would occur, except that the Federal Reserve has the ability to create bank balances out of thin air. The Fed can create a bank ledger on paper, or on a computer, establish a balance of millions or billions of dollars, and then spend these dollars out into the economy.

Loans become cheap, and the result of these lower interest rates is an economic boom which eventually manifests itself as a bubble. Beginning in 2001, the Federal Reserve pushed interest rates to as low as one percent, which after adjusting for inflation meant that the real interest rate was negative, so businesses were actually making money by taking out loans. This was the fuel for the housing bubble and the reason there are 19 million empty houses today.

Because of this awesome power to create money out of thin air, the Fed has jumped in to stabilize ailing financial firms by pledging over $7 trillion through various guarantee programs and credit facilities. This is equivalent to over half of the entire nation's GDP. Over $1 trillion of this is already in play, propping up banks and other institutions that should be allowed to fail. All of this has taken place with no oversight by Congress. The Fed was created by Congress, and it is unconscionable that we have allowed it to act in such a way without our oversight. Currently the Federal Reserve's credit facilities, open market operations, and agreements with foreign governments and central banks are all exempt from any sort of audit or oversight. Earlier this year I introduced the Federal Reserve Transparency Act, HR 1207, that would remove all restrictions on Federal Reserve audits and call for a f ull audit of the Federal Reserve System to be completed by the end of 2010. At this writing, 245 of my fellow Congressmen have cosponsored this bill and we hope to have hearings in the near future. In the Senate, Republicans Jim DeMint, Mike Crapo and David Vitter have cosponsored S. 604, companion legislation introduced by Bernie Sanders. I am very encouraged by the tremendous growing momentum on Capitol Hill.

Our Founding Fathers never intended for a single entity such as the Federal Reserve to have this much power. In fact, there is no authority in the Constitution for the federal government to create a central bank, to enact legal tender laws, or to print paper money. The Tenth Amendment is quite clear that “The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.” The states themselves are prohibited from emitting bills of credit, i.e. paper money, arising from the Founders' negative experiences with paper money during the Revolutionary War. Cheap, un-backed, easily counterfeited paper money nearly lost the Revolution, until the government returned to minting gold and silver coins. Unfortunately, like too many other lessons learned by the Founders, the painful experiences of paper money have been forgotten by those living in the pres ent. We even ignore the experiences of Germans in the 1920s, Argentines in the 1980s, and Zimbabweans over the past decade. The Fed doubled the monetary base last fall in a matter of months, and God help us if any of this high-powered money begins to make its way through the economy.

An audit of the Fed is only the first step towards returning to where our Founders intended this country to be. The Founders knew that paper money could ruin a country, and drafted the Constitution in such a way that they thought would ensure sound, commodity-backed currency. Unfortunately, the Constitution was dispensed with long ago, and we find ourselves now suffering under an unconstitutional regime of un-backed paper money. Until we abolish the Federal Reserve and return to a stable currency that is not able to be manipulated to create boom and bust cycles, we will continue down the path of economic ruin.

Congress Ron Paul serves the fourteenth district of Texas and is honorary chairman of Campaign for Liberty. His new book, End the Fed (Grand Central Publishing) will release on September 16th and is available for pre-order on Amazon.

ClayTrainor
07-17-2009, 10:04 AM
All of us were pissed off at him back when he still had his blinders on.

Yes, calling us terrorists made some of us quite upset.

They aren't all the way off, but he's trying.

I personally regard Beck as a Charlatan, not someone who is "trying" to wake up.

You don't understand because you probably don't watch his show. It isn't practical to be harsh and unyielding if you're serious about saving the country. Beck can be our tool, if we play this right.

I fully agree, he can be a tool and an asset of ours. I do agree with LATruth however, in the fact that i do not trust beck and i fear he may exist to co-opt our movement into a new form of pseudo-libertarian / neo-conservatism, as opposed to the libertarianism we all want.

IMO Beck is a tool for the powers that be to try and co-opt the growing 3rd party movement, but i also agree with you that we need to try and use him as a tool to bring people to our side. He certainly is waking a lot of people up, i have to give him that.

Deborah K
07-17-2009, 10:15 AM
Yes, calling us terrorists made some of us quite upset.

That remark was a response to the dipshit fringe element of our movement that tried to run his bus off the road because he was critical of Ron Paul in the beginning.

I personally regard Beck as a Charlatan, not someone who is "trying" to wake up.

I don't think he is. I doubt the Judge thinks so either.

I fully agree, he can be a tool and an asset of ours. I do agree with LATruth however, in the fact that i do not trust beck and i fear he may exist to co-opt our movement into a new form of pseudo-libertarian / neo-conservatism, as opposed to the libertarianism we all want.

In order to co-opt us, we'd have to change our principles. Ain't gonna happen. However, in order for us to co-opt his following, all we need do is inject our principles into our conversations with them. I have to tell you, having him on the air has made my life easier as it pertains to converting people.

IMO Beck is a tool for the powers that be to try and co-opt the growing 3rd party movement, but i also agree with you that we need to try and use him as a tool to bring people to our side. He certainly is waking a lot of people up, i have to give him that

Again I don't think so. Imagine that I am right about this for a minute. If he's becoming one of us (reasonable people do change their minds on things about which they realize they were wrong) if he's becoming one of us, then he is walking a very fine line with his bosses and his conscience. If he believes his duty is to inform and impel people into action against a corrupt gov't, then he most assuredly must be very careful and cautious about how he does it, lest he lose his venue in which to do it.

ClayTrainor
07-17-2009, 10:34 AM
I don't really think i'm 100% right, but i'm more basing my opinion on how i "feel" about beck. I definitely agree with a lot of what you said :)

That remark was a response to the dipshit fringe element of our movement that tried to run his bus off the road because he was critical of Ron Paul in the beginning.

I don't consider Lew Rockwell to be "dipshit fringe" do you?

"There are unfortunately many libertarian web sites which unfortunately are indistinguishable from the anti-American left these days, LewRockwell.com and others like that, totally in bed with the Islamofascists and turn against this country." - Glenn Beck

I don't think he is. I doubt the Judge thinks so either.

I have much respect for the judge, of course :)

In order to co-opt us, we'd have to change our principles. Ain't gonna happen.

Very true, but "us" weren't even able to get over 2% of America's votes. Our movement is growing, and he's MAYBE co-opting growth of the movement, not the base of our movement ;)

We can all agree, that he would have no success in co-opting our base.

However, in order for us to co-opt his following, all we need do is inject our principles into our conversations with them.
100% agreed, and that's why this is almost like a game.

I have to tell you, having him on the air has made my life easier as it pertains to converting people.

Also agreed. I even have my parents watching Glen Beck, and it's much easier to approach them on how oppressive government is becoming and how we need more freedom, not more government.

By contrast, a lot of my relatives watch CNN and MSNBC religiously and they always debate in favor of Big Government solutions. Beck is definitely helping us, in that regard, i'm totally with you :)

Again I don't think so. Imagine that I am right about this for a minute. If he's becoming one of us (reasonable people do change their minds on things about which they realize they were wrong) if he's becoming one of us, then he is walking a very fine line with his bosses and his conscience. If he believes his duty is to inform and impel people into action against a corrupt gov't, then he most assuredly must be very careful and cautious about how he does it, lest he lose his venue in which to do it.

Good point but, Do you remember Hannity talking about how the NWO conspiracy theorists might be right? This doesn't make Hannity any more friendly to us, and didn't put his job at risk. ;) The ultimate purpose of Beck, like O'Reilly and Hannity, is to make as many people watch his show as possible. He can be as honest as he wants, and he can say whatever he wants, regardless of how much it goes against the 2 party agenda.

The reason is because, once election time comes around, all the people who now trust Beck and believe he stands for libertarian principles will follow him in support of another establishment-approved candidate.

How much do you want to bet, that if Ron Paul runs in 2012, Beck will still choose a neo-con over ron paul's "Crazy ideas"???

Again, you definitely bring up some good points, and i agree with a lot of what you're saying, but i have a deep mistrust of Glen Beck, and will only ever regard him as a useful but dangerous tool, like fire. We can certainly use him to help our movement, but if we put too much faith in him, and expect too much help from him, we will get burned. I really do think the end-game of Murdoch and co. is to ensure the 2 party dictatorship remains, by co-opting the growing 3rd party movement.

Just my 2 cents, before inflation :)

Deborah K
07-17-2009, 10:44 AM
I don't consider Lew Rockwell to be "dipshit fringe" do you?

Lew Rockwell didn't try to run him off the road. I was referring to those nutjobs.

"There are unfortunately many libertarian web sites which unfortunately are indistinguishable from the anti-American left these days, LewRockwell.com and others like that, totally in bed with the Islamofascists and turn against this country." - Glenn Beck

It is my understanding, based on a transcript posted in another thread, that David Horowitz quoted that, not Beck. At any rate, I understand your suspicions of him. I feel them as well. I'm not 100% on board with Beck, not even close. I'm not 100% on board with Ron Paul either, or anyone else for that matter. It's always a good idea to consider the possible ulterior motives behind every message and messenger.

ClayTrainor
07-17-2009, 10:48 AM
It is my understanding, based on a transcript posted in another thread, that David Horowitz quoted that, not Beck. At any rate, I understand your suspicions of him. I feel them as well. I'm not 100% on board with Beck, not even close. I'm not 100% on board with Ron Paul either, or anyone else for that matter. It's always a good idea to consider the possible ulterior motives behind every message and messanger.

You're right about that quote, my mistake.

We're pretty dam close to being on the same page. :)

LATruth
07-17-2009, 12:31 PM
I have given Glenn Beck many chances. You are correct in your assumption that I do not watch his show, I used to. He lost me at "I can't debunk FEMA camps" when he paraded Hearst Publishing propaganda as gospel for the 2nd time and contradicted himself regarding his stance on the matter within a span of a few hours while jumping from show to show.

Few points to consider:

1. Was a broke alcoholic that would sell his soul for 50mil. and will say anything TPTB ask of him at the drop of a hat.
2. Was critical of Ron Paul until it was politically fashionable to like him.
3. Pushes blatant propaganda to his audience.
4. Admittedly hates the families of 9/11: "...this is horrible to say, and I wonder if I'm alone in this -- you know it took me about a year to start hating the 9-11 victims' families? Took me about a year."
5. Creating a 9/12 group to distract from public from 9/11, the single most important point in Americas history to date. (without 9/11 we would not be in the shithole of a mess)
6. He has stated (in tandem with dick cheney) that America needs another successful terrorist attack on our soil to close the border from illegal immigrants.

And that just naming a few of his fucked up deeds, that list can go on and on...

Go ahead, use him if you want. He makes us look like fools. I'll say this again, FUCK GLENN BECK and the horse he rode in on. And if you support Glenn Beck I have no use for you either. As stated in a previous thread, he is a deceiver and a charlatan, nothing more.

paulitics
07-17-2009, 12:51 PM
Lew Rockwell didn't try to run him off the road. I was referring to those nutjobs.

How do you even know this? Were you there? That is a pretty strong accusation that Glenn Beck made. I don't know either way, but Glenn Beck has been known to embelish a story or flat out lie to make a point. He is a sensationalist. Odds are that this was one of those times.

Besides, this accusation is unrelated to why Glenn Beck did the hit piece, and was mentioned at a date much later than this. This hit piece was the day after our Guy Falkes/ V for Vendetta money bomb. I clearly remember this, because I was warning people that someone like Glenn Beck was going to use the theme as ammunition against us. Guess what? He did just that.

He still tries to portray some in the RP movement as dangerous, and is now trying to say that Al Quada, and militia members, truthers, white nationalists, libertarians, etc are going to work together to detonate a nuclear bomb. WTF? He is a snake, and not our friend.