PDA

View Full Version : Alan Grayson interviewed on MSNBC; Ron Paul mention

Knightskye
07-16-2009, 01:03 PM
YouTube - Rep. Alan Grayson: "Hank Paulson Had a $700M Conflict of Interest" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbISRwE2lfw)

The host mentions Ron Paul around the 4:50 mark.

Also, Eliot Spitzer is on the show. I guess because Slate is owned by Newsweek, is owned by Washington Post, who is buddy-buddy with NBC?

Grayson got some good points in. ;)

No1ButPaul08
07-16-2009, 01:06 PM
Rep. Grayson is a client of Peter Schiff/Europac

iddo
07-16-2009, 02:22 PM
good sign that anti-Fed atmosphere is catching on...
i would love to see which senators have the guts to vote against auditing the Fed, if it actually came to a vote.

0zzy
07-16-2009, 02:26 PM
Rep. Grayson is a client of Peter Schiff/Europac

oy. hopefully he's making money :).
does schiff make good money for his clients? I heard he lost money for them, but maybe that's just momentary?

Imperial
07-16-2009, 02:35 PM
Grayson is an ally in the liberal camp.

He actually once got his lines swamped by LP'ers, when Donny Ferguson sent out an update to call in over a piece of legislation the LP didn't like.

On the other hand, Grayson at least has an open mind to understand the problem we find here. He's one of the those liberals I like, along with Sanders, Kucinich, and sometimes Feingold.

Dreamofunity
07-17-2009, 12:36 AM
does schiff make good money for his clients? I heard he lost money for them, but maybe that's just momentary?

I think almost everyone lost money regardless of who they were with, the difference for Schiff's clients is that their strategy is long term - once the shit hits the fan, they're making bank.

Knightskye
07-20-2009, 11:56 PM

I think they only lost real money if they sold their shares. Peter's advice is to hang in there and wait for the inevitable rebound.