PDA

View Full Version : John McCain ad

hrdman2luv
07-16-2009, 11:05 AM
LOL, I was just posting something on here, when I looked up and seen a John McCain ad. Right here on the screne. I laughed so hard, I almost had tears coming from my eyes.

John McCain, re-election? Man I hope the people in Arizona aren't that desperate to re-elect that guy.

JoshLowry
07-16-2009, 11:06 AM
Yea, I'm tired of seeing his face. I'm going to block the domain from using google ads here.

speciallyblend
07-16-2009, 11:09 AM
Yea, I'm tired of seeing his face. I'm going to block the domain from using google ads here.

o just got more brownie points from me;) hell when i have money i will donate to you so i do not have to see that mans face or other gop neo-cons;)
on this site!

is there such thing as internet tivo ,so i do not have to see the failed gop ads and palin and the rest of them?

that would be something. is there an app to block ads as a user on sites:)

internet tivo,so i can block fox/cnn/msnbc and neo-con ads:) that would be sweet!

JoshLowry
07-16-2009, 11:13 AM
that would be something. is there an app to block ads as a user on sites

If you are using firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1865

Just don't use it on sites that you support. (Only click on ads that genuinely interest you.)

Google ads helps pay our server bill every month. :)

pahs1994
07-16-2009, 11:18 AM
Pat Toomey for senate ads are killin me too... Its not like replacing Arlen Specter with a full bred Neo-con is a good thing

speciallyblend
07-16-2009, 11:22 AM

Just don't use it on sites that you support. (Only click on ads that genuinely interest you.)

i know;) hey RPF is the only forum worth a dam on the interent tubes in my eyes;)

you know i love you guys and gals;)

roho76
07-16-2009, 11:30 AM

While your at it get rid of Ann Coulter, too. I see her face her more than I care to admit. There's some others that I wouldn't mind having removed but I can't remember though.

*EDIT* That's right Newt. I know I've seen him around here. Get rid of him too.:D

roho76
07-16-2009, 11:34 AM
I just noticed it said "Paid for by friends of John McCain"

Who? The Viet Cong?

speciallyblend
07-16-2009, 11:37 AM
I just noticed it said "Paid for by friends of John McCain"

Who? The Viet Cong?

lmfao;) some we have to deal with in the name of RPF;)

muh_roads
07-16-2009, 11:52 AM

Curious, do you get paid if we just see them? Because that is worth unblocking. I thought we would have to click thru? What difference does it make if I block them...I never click ads anyway.