PDA

View Full Version : Video: How To Brainwash A Nation – Ex-KGB

WarDog
07-15-2009, 07:33 PM
This amazing interview was done back in 1985 with a former KGB agent who was trained in subversion techniques. He explains the 4 basic steps to socially engineering entire generations into thinking and behaving the way those in power want them to. It’s shocking because our nation has been transformed in the exact same way, and followed the exact same steps.

http://dprogram.net/2009/07/15/video-how-to-brainwash-a-nation-ex-kgb/

tpreitzel
07-15-2009, 09:19 PM
A variation of thesis, antithesis, and synthesis

Interesting observation about the inability of people to believe concrete evidence after the eradication of the concept of absolute truth, i.e. a standard of right and wrong. With no standard, people will believe everything or nothing at all. Now, we know why some Americans just refuse to grasp the reality of our government's complicity in the events of 9/11 when presented with concrete evidence like nano Thermite. Conversely, some Americans believe bizarre theories with absolutely NO concrete or circumstantial evidence to support them. ;)

sevin
07-15-2009, 09:52 PM
Yeah, we're definitely in step 3 right now. Interesting. Nothing to do but make some popcorn and watch it unfold, I guess.

Deborah K
07-15-2009, 10:01 PM
Griffin did this interview. I posted it here: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=196207

We need to get Griffin on Glenn Beck's show. He was on the Judge's show today, so now there's a foot in the door. Griffin needs to be mainstreamed.

Please email Beck and ask him to have him on: glennbeck@foxnews.com

akihabro
07-15-2009, 10:03 PM
Haha social engineering. I use to do stuff like that and totally forgot. Fun to see how much you can get away with with sweet talking.

I bet there are things being pulled on us everyday and we fail to recognize it...well maybe not the members on this forum, hopefully.

I went to the bank like a month ago and wanted to deposit some money. I wrote out the form and said "I'd like to make a deposit, do you accept fiat currency? Teller: No we only accept U.S dollars. Me: How about Federal Reserve notes? Teller: Only U.S currency. So I pulled out my hundreds and said see it says federal reserve notes on the top here. Teller:Oh I never noticed that. I told him a little about fiat currency and to Google Federal Reserve and find out how much of a fraud they were.

This isn't really social engineering I guess but there is really small steps that can be taken to see really how aware people are.

I was running the other night and on this track that went around a park. I startled a few people because I ran around them while most people were walking. I thought to myself "I just robbed you." People really need to become more aware of their surroundings. I pay attention to my surroundings and know when people are pulling a fast one and read EVERYTHING I sign.

Sheeple. :(