PDA

View Full Version : Your Time is a Real Treasure

scrosnoe
07-15-2009, 07:00 PM
http://scrosnoe.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/scbanner27.jpg?w=552&h=113

full article here ----> Your Time is a Real Treasure (http://scrosnoe.wordpress.com/2009/07/13/your-time-is-a-real-treasure/)

It has come to my attention that there are some people and organizations trying to abuse the grassroots (i.e. middle America, the silent majority, the real people). They are doing it in some very manipulative ways and I want to be sure that you are properly informed and warned. We need to vet the organizations that are seeking to solicit our help. Now as you read this you are going to think you know the organizations and the people I am referring to. And you very well may. But I assure you the guidelines that I am going to spell out for you make sense even if you think you know the people and know them well. Trust is an interesting commodity. Once lost it is difficult to regain. So proceed with caution. You are about to have your eyes opened wide and may well learn to vet before you trust and even then proceed with caution!

Opening paragraph above/full text follow link above

Note to liberty forest friends:

This article poured from my heart and from my experiences over the last 30+ years as a grassroots activist. It is written from a Christian perspective, but I hope that everyone will see in a new way some of the manipulative techniques being attempted on our movement these days.

Please share and comment and if you are so inclined help me with the chart about various groups (old and new) that we are dealing with these days.

I am most concerned with groups with linkages to globalist Newt Gingrich, but have not highlighted that concern in this post. I mention it to you here on the forums because I think you are more aware of the attempts to 'pick our leaders for us' via msm outlets like faux news!

Blessings,
Sandie

ps if you want to stay in touch - recommend twitter @scrosnoe (dm if urgent)!

LittleLightShining
07-16-2009, 03:41 AM
Really great article!

acptulsa
07-16-2009, 06:15 AM
Nice one, Sandra. The idea of a vetting service for organizations is great--kind of a charitable Craigslist. Hope people make good use of it.

Bryan
07-16-2009, 03:18 PM
Thank you Sandie.

heavenlyboy34
07-16-2009, 03:40 PM
I like the scripture quotes you used. :)

scrosnoe
07-17-2009, 06:54 AM
bump:)