Son of Detroit
07-15-2009, 03:42 PM
Talking about the fed.

puppetmaster
07-15-2009, 03:44 PM
yes!

ItsTime
07-15-2009, 03:45 PM
If there is more Beck. Shots fired near Senate offices.

Son of Detroit
07-15-2009, 03:45 PM
Probably won't show it because of the shootings... Or it will be delayed.

MRoCkEd
07-15-2009, 03:46 PM
If there is more Beck. Shots fired near Senate offices.
Yeah.. I'm guessing they bumped him again

puppetmaster
07-15-2009, 03:48 PM
see what happens when you make a wrong turn in DC........damn GOV

Kotin
07-15-2009, 03:48 PM
god damnit...

puppetmaster
07-15-2009, 03:49 PM
Goldman Sachs set this up!! LOL

Kotin
07-15-2009, 03:52 PM
and now the fucking space shuttle launch!?!?!?!?!?!

wtf!!!!!!!!

MsDoodahs
07-15-2009, 03:53 PM
Goldman Sachs set this up!! LOL

That should probably not have made me laugh but it did.

MsDoodahs
and now the fucking space shuttle launch!?!?!?!?!?!

wtf!!!!!!!!

I frikken HATE Fox News.

ItsTime
Nope no Ron Paul. Shuttle launch now.

Kotin
07-15-2009, 03:59 PM
they are not even trying anymore.

satchelmcqueen
07-15-2009, 05:18 PM
2 days in a row. they will show it on the replay probably at 2 am or whenever its on again when no one will be watching. how convenient.

phill4paul
07-15-2009, 05:19 PM
Funny that while Sotomayor is deflecting questions about gun rights a shooting happens in the nations capital.

TinCanToNA
07-15-2009, 05:21 PM
Funny that while Sotomayor is deflecting questions about gun rights a shooting happens in the nations capital.

Irony!

But they are running out of tricks to shut up Congressman Paul. All the celebrities need to look over their shoulders between now and tomorrow afternoon when Glenn's show starts.:rolleyes:

Epic
07-15-2009, 05:29 PM
Now it's just getting ridiculous - the lengths they will go to, in order to keep Ron Paul off Fox News...

TheConstitutionLives
07-15-2009, 05:41 PM
Now it's just getting ridiculous - the lengths they will go to, in order to keep Ron Paul off Fox News...

WTF are you talking about? Who is this "they" you're referring to? Ron has been a guest on Beck's show a BUNCH of times as well as EVERY Freedom Watch show since it started! Nobody is trying to keep Paul off the television. They wouldn't invite the guy on if they wanted to keep him off. Good grief. I sometimes wonder if some people have a single logic bone in their body.

MRoCkEd
07-15-2009, 05:42 PM
WTF are you talking about? Ron has been a guest on Beck's show a BUNCH of times as well as EVERY Freedom Watch show since it started! Nobody is trying to keep Paul off the television. They wouldn't invite the guy on if they wanted to keep him off. Good grief. I sometimes wonder if some people have a single logic bone in their body.
The illuminati invite him on the show and then stage an incident so they can get away with pretending to want him on! Haha

TheConstitutionLives
07-15-2009, 05:46 PM
The illuminati invite him on the show and then stage an incident so they can get away with pretending to want him on! Haha

- That must be it. Makes perfect sense.

phill4paul
07-15-2009, 05:48 PM
WTF are you talking about? Who is this "they" you're referring to? Ron has been a guest on Beck's show a BUNCH of times as well as EVERY Freedom Watch show since it started! Nobody is trying to keep Paul off the television. They wouldn't invite the guy on if they wanted to keep him off. Good grief. I sometimes wonder if some people have a single logic bone in their body.

I am not saying it was a staged event. Though, who knows. Wouldn't be that hard to manufacture.

Wasn't all about Dr. Paul. It had the double purpose of offsetting the fact that Sotomayor was evading gun rights questions.

Anything and everything to keep the nations minds off the pertinent questions and direct them to "if it bleeds it leads, sensationalism".

Except in the case of war in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Bruno
07-15-2009, 05:49 PM
- That must be it. Makes perfect sense.

Vegas odds 5:1

TheConstitutionLives
07-15-2009, 05:52 PM
I am not saying it was a staged event. Though, who knows. Wouldn't be that hard to manufacture.

- LOL! Yeah, it's a STAGED EVENT. Judge Napolitano is a pawn too! :rolleyes:

phill4paul
07-15-2009, 05:54 PM
- LOL! Yeah, it's a STAGED EVENT. Judge Napolitano is a pawn too! :rolleyes:

There was a half a dozen shootings in the United States in the same time frame. How many of those shootings captured the nations eye?

And I didn't say it was a staged event.

TheConstitutionLives
07-15-2009, 06:00 PM
There was a half a dozen shootings in the United States in the same time frame. How many of those shootings captured the nations eye?

And I didn't say it was a staged event.

- You suggested they would actually invite someone on a show that they never intended to have on the show.

There are many shootings everyday of the year. The 2nd Amendment is being brought up b/c of Sotomayor so they tied the shootings they wouldn't normally report on to the topic already being discussed. It happens ALL THE TIME. The news isn't reporting on The Flu right now but if there's a story about a new vaccine, for example, they're gonna also talk about the latest news about The Flu itself. It's not a secret agenda to do this. It happens all the time with news.

TheConstitutionLives
07-15-2009, 06:05 PM
No one has been paying attention to Athletes having trouble adapting to life once they retire but after Steve McNair was murdered by his mistress two weeks ago all of a sudden ESPN and CNN are having athletes on their shows to discuss "The difficulty of life after sports". It doesn't mean anything sinister or a particular agenda is being pushed when this happens EVERY DAY with the news.

phill4paul
07-15-2009, 06:08 PM
- You suggested they would actually invite someone on a show that they never intended to have on the show.

There are many shootings everyday of the year. The 2nd Amendment is being brought up b/c of Sotomayor so they tied the shootings they wouldn't normally report on to the topic already being discussed. It happens ALL THE TIME. The news isn't reporting on The Flu right now but if there's a story about a new vaccine, for example, they're gonna also talk about the latest news about The Flu itself. It's not a secret agenda to do this. It happens all the time with news.

I believe that you have read something into my writings that I did not intend to communicate. If you felt that I was saying they invited Dr. Paul on a show they never intended to air then you have misconstrued.

I was merely pointing out the medias response to happenings like this. Something that you seem to believe in also.

My point was that a shooting derailed both Dr. Pauls interview and also the fact that talking heads could have been discussing the Sotomayor hearings.

If the shooting had never taken place near the capitol it would have been a non-event.

TheConstitutionLives
07-15-2009, 06:13 PM
I believe that you have read something into my writings that I did not intend to communicate. If you felt that I was saying they invited Dr. Paul on a show they never intended to air then you have misconstrued.

I was merely pointing out the medias response to happenings like this. Something that you seem to believe in also.

My point was that a shooting derailed both Dr. Pauls interview and also the fact that talking heads could have been discussing the Sotomayor hearings.

If the shooting had never taken place near the capitol it would have been a non-event.

My apologies then. There are some who actually believe what I was misreading in your post. Again. I'm sorry.

Anti Federalist
07-15-2009, 06:38 PM

Watch your BP TCL.:D

TCL when somebody mentions a "conspiracy":
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h277/123donnay/avtarblood.gif?t=1247705107

phill4paul
07-15-2009, 06:43 PM
My apologies then. There are some who actually believe what I was misreading in your post. Again. I'm sorry.

No problems. Just a case of loss in translation.

tonesforjonesbones
07-15-2009, 10:00 PM
Glenn Beck secretly ran to washington and fired a few shots..thereby pre empting Ron Paul...tones