in 35 minutes at 12.00pm eastern colorado time! 2pm eastern
http://freedomwatchonfox.com/
Guests:

* Rep Ron Paul
* Peter Schiff
* Lew Rockwell
* G. Edward Griffin
* Shelly Roche
* Adam Kokesh – Will have major announcement!

speciallyblend
07-15-2009, 11:42 AM
10 minutes

RonPaulVolunteer
07-15-2009, 11:44 AM

speciallyblend
07-15-2009, 11:52 AM

speciallyblend
07-15-2009, 11:58 AM
ron paul is late:(

ClayTrainor
07-15-2009, 12:13 PM
W00t the GMAN is on!

ClayTrainor
07-15-2009, 12:17 PM
The audio levels are all over the place. Where does FOX hire their engineers???? :confused:

speciallyblend
07-15-2009, 12:27 PM
Adam was awesome!!

ClayTrainor
07-15-2009, 12:30 PM
Adam was awesome!!
He did indeed.

The Judge just called him Sergeant David Kokesh, LMAO!

ClayTrainor
07-15-2009, 12:35 PM
Shelly is really maturing a lot in her presence and speech.

speciallyblend
07-15-2009, 12:47 PM
listening to schiff on this show. i can tell you what peter schiff will not see a dime from me until he does commit to running!

Adam Kokesh has stepped up to the plate to run in New Mexico! I sent him money.

Schiffs attitude about running is about money,not principle!
you also run to help spread the message! schiff rubbed me the wrong way with that attitude!

I will donate to schiff but NOT UNTIL HE ANNOUNCES. I wish Adam would of said what he was thinking! I have a pretty good idea what he would of said to schiff about his poor attitude about running. Running a Campaign is not just about money and running, it is about spreading the message and educating people!! listening to peter schiff, this point went over his own head!

speciallyblend
07-15-2009, 12:48 PM
RON PAUL 2012:) my credit cards are armed and ready;) RON PAUL 2012, thanks for reminding me Lew;) hair just stood up all over my body:)

speciallyblend
07-15-2009, 12:53 PM
Shelly is really maturing a lot in her presence and speech.

yep i noticed;) i am starting to think i need to buy 5000 bumper stickers and start putting up Ron Paul 2012, it is up to us.

as soon as my wife is better! i am going to New Mexico to do what i can for Adam!!

speciallyblend
07-15-2009, 12:55 PM
do not get me wrong folks i like Schiff;)

MRoCkEd
07-15-2009, 12:57 PM
listening to schiff on this show. i can tell you what peter schiff will not see a dime from me until he does commit to running!

you also run to help spread the message! schiff rubbed me the wrong way with that attitude!

I will donate to schiff but NOT UNTIL HE ANNOUNCES. I wish Adam would of said what he was thinking! I have a pretty good idea what he would of said to shiff about his poor attitude about running. Running a Campaign is not just about money and running, it is about spreading the message and educating people!! listening to peter schiff, this point went over his own head!
You get your money back if Peter doesn't run so you have nothing to lose. Schiff is talking about money because he needs it if he wants a shot of winning.

speciallyblend
07-15-2009, 12:57 PM
did adam just call out schiff after the show about using some of his own money? if so classic;) just wish he had done it live during the show;)

speciallyblend
07-15-2009, 01:01 PM
You get your money back if Peter doesn't run so you have nothing to lose. Schiff is talking about money because he needs it if he wants a shot of winning.

well that makes me feel better thanks, but I have no money at the moment because of health insurance companies and and high cost of health care and getting screwed by hospitals and insurance companies! If i donate i am actually charging it. The only way i will charge a donation is a strong commitment to run!

I am willing to donate ,once he is ready to jump in. He should use his personal money as well. I know Adam is!

I live paycheck to paycheck and my wife is out of work for at least 1yr!

I am 41 and i was insulted by the way schiff acted on Freedom Watch about Running!

gls
07-15-2009, 01:06 PM

I will donate to schiff but NOT UNTIL HE ANNOUNCES. I wish Adam would of said what he was thinking! I have a pretty good idea what he would of said to shiff about his poor attitude about running. Running a Campaign is not just about money and running, it is about spreading the message and educating people!! listening to peter schiff, this point went over his own head!

Why should he sacrifice enormous amounts of his (and his supporters') time and money if there isn't a realistic chance of victory? If he’s in, he’s in to win. I sure wish Ron Paul had taken that attitude; it would’ve made his campaign much more difficult to marginalize.

nelsonwinters
07-15-2009, 01:08 PM
Peter has indicated that he will use some of his own money. He's just saying that he'll need considerable donations to run a winnable campaign. He doesn't seem interested in running if he doesn't have a decent chance at winning.

speciallyblend
07-15-2009, 01:12 PM
Why should he sacrifice enormous amounts of his (and his supporters') time and money if there isn't a realistic chance of victory? If he’s in, he’s in to win. I sure wish Ron Paul had taken that attitude; it would’ve made his campaign much more difficult to marginalize.

because if you run to win, win or lose you help educate the folks and build your base! after hearing him on the show.

this is what is going to happen on my end! If Peter Schiff matches my donation. Then i will donate until then no money. that is what he is getting from me, unless your willing to cover my interest rate on the donation!

Peter Schiff will see my money. When he puts hos own money up to match my donation.If not then he cna stay out of Ct and out of my life.

with our situation why should i give him my money if he is not willing to give up some of his own>
I know for a fact money wasn't an issue with Adam. That alone gives me more respect for Adam then pter schiff will ever get from me,especially after watching peter's piss poor showing on Freedom Watch!

his argonance pisses me the F off! how dare him!

if it wasn't for the Ron Paul movement i would never even consider sending money to adam or peter!

speciallyblend
07-15-2009, 01:14 PM
Peter has indicated that he will use some of his own money. He's just saying that he'll need considerable donations to run a winnable campaign. He doesn't seem interested in running if he doesn't have a decent chance at winning.

well i hope someone can donate 50-100 for me! i will not donate until he commits!

i cannot justify charging money to his campaign at the moment. when he decides, I will decide!

Running a Campaign is not just about money and running, it is about spreading the message and educating people!!

emazur
07-15-2009, 01:18 PM
I thought Rockwell was being pretty much a buzz kill with his anarchist attitude by saying there's no hope in the political process (and you could hear Kokesh and Schiff immediately be put on the defensive). But by Rockwell's own admission later in the show, he said Ron Paul's campaign was a major factor in getting people interested in politics. Therefore, more elected constitutionalists should be able to reach an even wider audience. Since Ron Paul stands alone, his positions to be marginalized and labeled as fringe. Schiff said people from all over the world are contacting him, so best case scenario is that an elected freedom force could create an unstoppable international domino effect.

ctiger2
07-15-2009, 01:20 PM

if it wasn't for the Ron Paul movement i would never even consider sending money to adam or peter!

Huh? :confused:

I think you're totally missing Peter's point. He's saying that if people really beleive in him and what he's saying he needs people to show there is real support and to DONATE NOW. His conclusions are correct. If he can't raise enough money from people who actually know who he is and follow him closely now, how in the heck can he get people who don't have a clue who he is to even vote for him in '10. Once again, Peter Schiff is right. Besides, if he decides he doesn't have enough support, all the money will be given back. This is more than fair. The guys brutally honest and I can see how that can rub people the wrong way. Has Rand said he's going to give his donations back? And yet, he hasn't officially announced he's running either.

No1ButPaul08
07-15-2009, 01:21 PM
this is what is going to happen on my end! If Peter Schiff matches my donation. Then i will donate until then no money. that is what he is getting from me, unless your willing to cover my interest rate on the donation!

Peter Schiff will see my money. When he puts hos own money up to match my donation.If not then he cna stay out of Ct and out of my life.

with our situation why should i give him my money if he is not willing to give up some of his own>
I know for a fact money wasn't an issue with Adam. That alone gives me more respect for Adam then pter schiff will ever get from me,especially after watching peter's piss poor showing on Freedom Watch!

This is an ignorant statement if i've ever seen it. First of all, Schiff has spent at least 10,000, if not 20k or more, of his own money to see if he had any chance of winning. He has not seeked donations to cover any of these costs.

Peter has constantly said he will spend some of his own money trying to win race, but will also need help from grassroots donations. He is simply saying that it's going to be an expensive race and that he can't self-fund it all.

Those who doubt the $20 million figure need to look again. Franken and Coleman each spent over $20 million in the MN race. Dodd has already raised a ton of money, with a lot more on the way. The primary is going to be expensive, Foley, like Schiff can self-fund some of the raise. Rob Simmons will raise a decent chunk of change for the Primary. I wouldn't be surprised if the primary winner spends 5-10 million just to get to Dodd.

gls
07-15-2009, 01:23 PM
because if you run to win, win or lose you help educate the folks and build your base! after hearing him on the show.

Yeah, how dare he take a pragmatic approach to a political campaign! :rolleyes:

I don't know where you're getting that he is unwilling to part with his own money. He has made it clear that he is more than willing to do so, but he doesn't have enough money to win the race all on his own. Like he said, he isn't Steve Forbes or Ross Perot.

If you can't afford to donate, then don't. Personally I am glad that he is taking this seriously and I think your outrage is misplaced.

No1ButPaul08
07-15-2009, 01:24 PM
Running a Campaign is not just about money and running, it is about spreading the message and educating people!!

Peter is not some no-name who wouldn't be spreading the message if he didn't run. So for Peter it is absolutely about money and winning. He doesn't have to spend $20 million to spread the message, he's already doing that. He has to raise and spend $20 million to win a Senate seat, otherwise he's just wasting his and his supporters money that could be put to a better use.

speciallyblend
07-15-2009, 01:26 PM

the only thing wrong with Ron Paul's Campaign. the bottom line is the gop was the problem. The gop leaders and media marginalized his campaign. most people i know would have voted for Ron Paul in a heartbeat. the gop stopped Ron Paul! that is the bottom line!

the gop never gave people the option to vote for Ron Paul in the election! The gop's actions and back room mob style primaries are why Ron Paul was marginalized. the gop made Ron Paul appear fringe to republicans!

the gop elected obama by their corrupt actions.

speciallyblend
07-15-2009, 01:27 PM
Peter is not some no-name who wouldn't be spreading the message if he didn't run. So for Peter it is absolutely about money and winning. He doesn't have to spend $20 million to spread the message, he's already doing that. He has to raise and spend $20 million to win a Senate seat, otherwise he's just wasting his and his supporters money that could be put to a better use.

well he will not be wasting my money until he decides! that is my bottom line!

speciallyblend
07-15-2009, 01:28 PM
Yeah, how dare he take a pragmatic approach to a political campaign! :rolleyes:

I don't know where you're getting that he is unwilling to part with his own money. He has made it clear that he is more than willing to do so, but he doesn't have enough money to win the race all on his own. Like he said, he isn't Steve Forbes or Ross Perot.

If you can't afford to donate, then don't. Personally I am glad that he is taking this seriously and I think your outrage is misplaced.

bottom line for me. he will get my donation once he announces until then. the rpforums and peter can whine about it!

speciallyblend
07-15-2009, 01:36 PM
Huh? :confused:

I think you're totally missing Peter's point. He's saying that if people really beleive in him and what he's saying he needs people to show there is real support and to DONATE NOW. His conclusions are correct. If he can't raise enough money from people who actually know who he is and follow him closely now, how in the heck can he get people who don't have a clue who he is to even vote for him in '10. Once again, Peter Schiff is right. Besides, if he decides he doesn't have enough support, all the money will be given back. This is more than fair. The guys brutally honest and I can see how that can rub people the wrong way. Has Rand said he's going to give his donations back? And yet, he hasn't officially announced he's running either.

i didnt miss his point. i said i would donate to his campaign once he decides to run. i can not justify sending him money when i have none. i will charge money on my credit card once he decides. your more then welcome to cover a donation for me until he decides. until then i will not justify spending money i do not have! and personally i think his attitude sucks. it is not just about winning. ron paul did not win,but i am now someone helping the movement. win or lose shouldn't be why he is running! he needs to stop whining about us sending him money,especially when folks have real problems and are willing to charge money when he deicdes to run aka , sending money i do not have but i am willing to part with!

if he decides to run ,i will decide to charge! get over it!

if i decide to run for an office, money will not be a deciding factor!

note rand hasn't got a donation from me;)