PDA

View Full Version : Schiff says polling of CT shows he can win!!!

Thrashertm
07-14-2009, 01:13 PM
From an email he just sent out to supporters

"I just wanted to let you know that I am now able to take online donations on my website www.schiffforsenate.com.

My decision to run is largely dependent on the level of early support and contributions I receive from people like you. I have commissioned polling that shows this to be a winnable race and I am ready to make the personal and financial sacrifice to run, but now it's up to the people to show their support because no candidate can win this race alone. Over the next several weeks we will be taking contributions at my website www.schiffforsenate.com, and weighing the public support for my candidacy. If the support is there, I will answer the call. However, if the public sentiment for my run is not there, I will return the contributions.

Free-market conservatives have an opportunity in 2010. With your help and support, I believe this will be our generation's chance to make a difference for ourselves and our children. Join me. Show your support for free market principles by making a contribution on my website www.schiffforsenate.com.

It's time we made ourselves heard.

Best regards,
Peter
"

I just donated, and I encourage everyone else to as well.

Gage
07-14-2009, 01:47 PM
I'd donate if he accepted PayPal, but unfortunately that is not available yet.

Michael P
07-14-2009, 01:55 PM
I got the same email and I just donated.... WAY more than I could really afford. I figure this is a one shot deal so why hold back. I wish they had a ticker to show totals.

TinCanToNA
07-14-2009, 02:01 PM
Your enthusiasm is probably very much appreciated by Mr. Schiff, but I doubt he'd want you to go bankrupt for supporting him.

I plan to donate tomorrow after I get paid.

Michael P
07-14-2009, 04:41 PM
Your enthusiasm is probably very much appreciated by Mr. Schiff, but I doubt he'd want you to go bankrupt for supporting him.

I plan to donate tomorrow after I get paid.

Far from bankrupt. I will just have to stay home and revert back to Ramen noodles and Miller High Life for a few weeks. Small sacrafices.

He Who Pawns
07-14-2009, 05:17 PM
Schiff is very wise to promise a return on the money if he doesn't run. This makes it a lot easier to give to him without worrying.

So when is the first Schiff bomb? I've got some cash for Peter ready to go!

Thrashertm
07-14-2009, 05:35 PM
I got the same email and I just donated.... WAY more than I could really afford. I figure this is a one shot deal so why hold back. I wish they had a ticker to show totals.

Call in and suggest that on his radio show tomorrow.

RonPaulR3VOLUTION
07-14-2009, 08:06 PM