PDA

View Full Version : SKYNET and the total AI surveillance grid.

Anti Federalist
07-14-2009, 10:18 AM
This thread has a ton of information, way too much to repost here, but it's well worth a look at, because it lays out out the "grid" as it goes into place.

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=118525.0

This is a summation post from someone who has already read it:

So to sum this up very succinctly from what I understand being ex-active duty air force intel and eliminate all the jargon:

1)The US Military is in the process of constructing a surveillance grid that will give them instant information on any event going on anywhere in the world. Being able to retrieve and disseminate information to soldiers on the ground in real-time at the users immediate request. (aka soldiers "quelling" a protest can instantly get information on how many people are protesting, who everyone there is (name, age, bloodtype etc.) and where they are standing all at the push of a button or a verbal request.)

2) The US Air Force is also investing huge sums of money into creating various types of Unmanned Vehicles that it seems will eventually eliminate the use for humans direct involvement in "hostile" areas reducing the manpower throughout the military (since they won't need us anyway because if they had their way most of us would be dead). Thus giving them, along with this global information grid, complete and total autonomy over the entire planet. No matter where you go or what you do there is an unmanned vehicle made to keep an eye on you making sure your being a good slave and not falling out of line...(aka sitting in a room talking about how much you hate the government and what its doing while they secretly have an unmanned spy vehicle the size and appearance of a fly sitting in the room transmitting all audio and video data back to the control room allowing them to immediately deploy troops to arrest you or, as I noticed, some of these things might even come with the ability to deploy nano-machines into the air causing whatever desired effect they are programmed to do to you.)

HOLY SHIT!!! This is just insane!! It really is Terminator in real life!!

Andrew-Austin
07-14-2009, 10:26 AM
Coming to a theater near you in 2045, paid for with fiat money that has still somehow managed to retain its value.

One of the guys on the PP forum who apparently read all of that, typed up this article:

http://www.infowars.com/u-s-military-to-install-global-internet-architecture-giving-a-god-like-view-of-planet/

ChaosControl
07-14-2009, 10:42 AM
Privacy R.I.P.

Anti Federalist
07-14-2009, 10:57 AM
Look in the new thread.

Information overload.

:rolleyes:

Anti Federalist
07-14-2009, 11:04 AM
//

pcosmar
07-14-2009, 11:04 AM
I have to really wonder about the people that design and build this kind of equipment. They are not stupid, but can they see past their paycheck? :confused:

I designed a piece of equipment years ago, an equipment system actually.
I spent 2 years working on it, researching/designing. I have no doubt that it could have been Profitable.
By the time I had finished the design I came to the conclusion that there is NO WAY it would not be abused.
I destroyed all my designs.

I really have to wonder about the folks working on this. :(

Anti Federalist
07-15-2009, 11:23 AM
bump

paulitics
07-15-2009, 11:33 AM
I have to really wonder about the people that design and build this kind of equipment. They are not stupid, but can they see past their paycheck? :confused:

:(

No they can't. People need to keep this in mind, with not just this issues, but every issue.

Mani
07-15-2009, 12:04 PM
Do we even have money to pay for this?

The NYPD is still using manual and electronic typewriters.

http://www.bartlesvillelive.com/content/weirdnews/story/New-York-Police-still-use-typewriters/IwdOTT7K0UamEEb1p91D1A.cspx

I'm not saying I DON'T believe it, it definitely fits the One World government objective, but do we really have a budget to pay for this? Do we have the infrastructure to put a robot/unmanned vehicle everywhere?

I guess we could just print more money to pay for it...

Anti Federalist
07-15-2009, 12:38 PM
Do we even have money to pay for this?

The NYPD is still using manual and electronic typewriters.

http://www.bartlesvillelive.com/content/weirdnews/story/New-York-Police-still-use-typewriters/IwdOTT7K0UamEEb1p91D1A.cspx

I'm not saying I DON'T believe it, it definitely fits the One World government objective, but do we really have a budget to pay for this? Do we have the infrastructure to put a robot/unmanned vehicle everywhere?

I guess we could just print more money to pay for it...

That's really one of the last hopes I have, that the whole house of cards will collapse on itself due to running out of money and credit.