PDA

View Full Version : Adam Kokesh will be on freedom watch tomorrow Wednesday July 15th

Hamer
07-14-2009, 08:55 AM
Thanks to the hard work of Tina, our Campaign Mom, and everyone who voted for me on the Freedom Watch online guest request poll, I will be appearing with Judge Napolitano (a great supporter of our cause) this Wednesday for one last major announcement of the campaign roll out phase. This is a great opportunity to inspire more champions of the Constitution to get involved in electoral politics.

www.retakecongress.com

Hamer
07-14-2009, 04:54 PM
bump

www.retakecongress.com

speciallyblend
07-14-2009, 07:02 PM
look forward to watching:)

yongrel
07-14-2009, 07:38 PM
I wonder if he'll be as unpleasant on television as he is in person.

speciallyblend
07-14-2009, 10:08 PM

if you thought he was unpleasant in person. then i have to say you must be a stuck up person for him to be unpleasant around you. Adam kokesh is a pretty down to earth guy! you sure your not the problem!

what is your problem. Adam Kokesh is a good guy. what is your problem with him. i will vote 5 stars since im sure your the %%%% that voted the thread down!

speciallyblend
07-14-2009, 10:12 PM

are you running for office? if not??. he is doing more then you are!

please be specific. what is your problem with adam. He is a very pleasant person.

Hamer
07-15-2009, 09:25 AM
if you thought he was unpleasant in person. then i have to say you must be a stuck up person for him to be unpleasant around you. Adam kokesh is a pretty down to earth guy! you sure your not the problem!

what is your problem. Adam Kokesh is a good guy. what is your problem with him. i will vote 5 stars since im sure your the %%%% that voted the thread down!

Yongrel ever since I have been here brings nothing to the table except bitching and moaning. My advice to you and everyone else is to just ignore his posts because they serve no positive purpose.

www.retakecongress.com

ctiger2
07-15-2009, 10:44 AM
This show is gonna be the shit.

Guests:

* Rep Ron Paul
* Peter Schiff
* Lew Rockwell
* G. Edward Griffin
* Shelly Roche
* Adam Kokesh – Will have major announcement!

He Who Pawns
07-15-2009, 10:52 AM
I wish Kokesh would just stick to activism, and drop this silly vanity run for congress, in which he has ZERO chance of winning.

Considering that we have two awesome, legit candidates for US Senate now, who might actually win, IMO Adam should call off his run and go help campaign for Schiff and Rand!!!! They could use the help.

Anyway, the Freedom Watch lineup looks stellar, once again. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/gfx_RedWhiteBlue/icons/icon14.gif

ClayTrainor
07-15-2009, 10:55 AM
I wish Kokesh would just stick to activism, and drop this silly vanity run for congress, in which he has ZERO chance of winning.

Considering that we have two awesome, legit candidates for US Senate now, who might actually win, IMO Adam should call off his run and go help campaign for Schiff and Rand!!!! They could use the help.

Look who's back!

Some things never change ;):p

YouTube - Rand Paul & Adam Kokesh Take Over The Interwebs! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHn72mPyxYY)

Anyway, the Freedom Watch lineup looks stellar, once again. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/gfx_RedWhiteBlue/icons/icon14.gif

Indeed it does. I'll be tuning in live, for once.

Hamer
07-15-2009, 11:01 AM

Lets see here, Rand Paul son of Ron Paul raised $100,000 over 3 months, Adam raised 50k in 1 day. I can see the failure you speak of. NOT!

You whinning little babies are exactly what the problem is with this country, stop bitching and moaning and get off your ass and do something.

speciallyblend
07-15-2009, 11:09 AM

he is running in new mexico ,not your state go away! you make me not want to donate to shiff,just go away!

speciallyblend
07-15-2009, 11:10 AM
good luck adam,look forward to watching you today!

He Who Pawns
07-15-2009, 11:11 AM
Lol.

If Kokesh raised 50K, then he should give it to Rand or Schiff and help them get elected!

Hamer
07-15-2009, 11:19 AM
Lol.

If Kokesh raised 50K, then he should give it to Rand or Schiff and help them get elected!

wow, you really don't have a clue how things work do you? How about if you just stop bitching and shut up while the rest of us get things done?

speciallyblend
07-15-2009, 11:24 AM
Lol.

your a prick that is the bottom line!

He Who Pawns
07-15-2009, 11:44 AM
Wow, look at all this hostility and name calling, simply because I am pointing out some basic logic, and using rational, strategic thinking. You would think that I had murdered all the denizens of a daycare center by the overblown reaction here!

The bottom line is that Kokesh CANNOT WIN, and is wasting resources here. He's in the worst district ever, and has a federal tax evasion case and prison time hanging over his head. Let's wake up to reality, people.

Schiff and Rand actually have a chance of winning, so why are we wasting time and resources on Kokesh, if he cannot win?

Has anyone here even bothered to look at the demographics of his district? Please go look them up, and then come back and tell us you think he has a chance of winning.

In order to win, strategies must be devised, and battles must be chosen. Kokesh followers don't seem to understand the bigger picture here.

JoshLowry
07-15-2009, 11:51 AM
your a prick that is the bottom line!

Leave out the insults please.

Wow, look at all this hostility and name calling, simply because I am pointing out some basic logic, and using rational, strategic thinking. You would think that I had murdered all the denizens of a daycare center by the overblown reaction here!

The bottom line is that Kokesh CANNOT WIN, and is wasting resources here. He's in the worst district ever, and has a federal tax evasion case and prison time hanging over his head. Let's wake up to reality, people.

Schiff and Rand actually have a chance of winning, so why are we wasting time and resources on Kokesh, if he cannot win?

Has anyone here even bothered to look at the demographics of his district? Please go look them up, and then come back and tell us you think he has a chance of winning.

In order to win, strategies must be devised, and battles must be chosen. Kokesh followers don't seem to understand the bigger picture here.

Winning isn't the only benefit to running.

Let people support the candidate that they wish.

With a very different candidate, many minds may be opened. It will be an interesting run.

speciallyblend
07-15-2009, 06:41 PM
Leave out the insults please.

Winning isn't the only benefit to running.

Let people support the candidate that they wish.

With a very different candidate, many minds may be opened. It will be an interesting run.

just ban me. i could of said worse. he is exactly what he is! for saying the bs he said! i wont say it again but he is what he is!

i decided after he who pawns said what he said that he can cover things east of denver,so ill let him donate to peter for me instead;)

instead of using the p word i will just call him a discostick! is that better.

purplechoe
07-15-2009, 07:07 PM
Lol.

You're not as intelligent as you presume you are!!!

Eric21ND
07-15-2009, 08:09 PM
We should be having Ron Paul republicans running in every race possible not less.

yongrel
07-16-2009, 10:27 AM
please be specific. what is your problem with adam. He is a very pleasant person.

Having spoken with him and seen him speak, I think he is a self-important and dogmatic demagogue. This is the general consensus among many of my acquaintances also.

ClayTrainor
07-16-2009, 10:36 AM
Having spoken with him and seen him speak, I think he is a self-important and dogmatic demagogue. This is the general consensus among many of my acquaintances also.

I've talked to Adam several times, and get the exact opposite impression.

I rarely see you ever provide a post worthy of reading, it's all just a bunch of mockery and insults, i get the feeling that you and your friends are probably just know-it-alls, that get a kick out of judging people vs. providing anything worthy of helping our cause.

Adam > Yongrel, and that's all we need to know

yongrel
07-16-2009, 10:59 AM
I've talked to Adam several times, and get the exact opposite impression.

I rarely see you ever provide a post worthy of reading, it's all just a bunch of mockery and insults, i get the feeling that you and your friends are probably just know-it-alls, that get a kick out of judging people vs. providing anything worthy of helping our cause.

Adam > Yongrel, and that's all we need to know

That's all well and good, and it's really your word against mine. You and I are both anonymous faces on the internet, so it's a draw for all intents and purposes.

And like any presence on the internet, it's a poor indicator of actual efforts. I would no sooner judge your actual, real value based on your tireless e-cheerleading and "contributions" to an internet echo chamber than I would expect you to understand my own efforts. Online communication is prolific precisely because of its low transaction costs, meaning that your willingness to post warm fuzzies on RPF is not at all an indicator of your willingness to take meaningful action. The internet is fundamentally anonymous, and you make a foolish error by extrapolating and guessing about outside behavior.

My lack of credibility is the natural and acceptable consequence of my anonymity. I will have to find a way to live with your criticism, difficult though it may be.

So there you have it: Adam Kokesh > (?)

ClayTrainor
07-16-2009, 11:04 AM
That's all well and good, and it's really your word against mine. You and I are both anonymous faces on the internet, so it's a draw for all intents and purposes.

And like any presence on the internet, it's a poor indicator of actual efforts. I would no sooner judge your actual, real value based on your tireless e-cheerleading and "contributions" to an internet echo chamber than I would expect you to understand my own efforts. Online communication is prolific precisely because of its low transaction costs, meaning that your willingness to post warm fuzzies on RPF is not at all an indicator of your willingness to take meaningful action. The internet is fundamentally anonymous, and you make a foolish error by extrapolating and guessing about outside behavior.

My lack of credibility is the natural and acceptable consequence of my anonymity. I will have to find a way to live with your criticism, difficult though it may be.

Fair enough, it's still fairly obvious to me that your only purpose on this forum is to mock and insult.

Anonymously you're a total dick, but i'm sure you may be a great guy in person ;)

speciallyblend
07-16-2009, 11:53 AM

well i am not anonymous ;) and to be honest i have to agree with clay.

Adam kokesh> people hiding behind id's on rpf's! me and clay are hiding nothing(well clay might not be as open as i am on rpf). we are who we are! you can google me i do not hide!

why hide behind anything and im sorry clay is not anonymous. we both can be contacted and found beyond the internet tubes as well as Adam Kokesh.Doesn't take a rocket scientist to find out who we are . we hide behind nothing! so we do not hide behind the internet tubes as you say! peace kenny(real name);)

As far as i am concerned Behind Ron Paul stands Adam Kokesh;) that is all i need;)

Hamer
07-16-2009, 12:00 PM
As I stated earlier, Yongreal is a waste of time, his posts serve no purpose to accomplish anything. Best to ignore ignorant, whiner, waste of time people such as him.

www.retakecongress.com

speciallyblend
07-16-2009, 12:02 PM
As I stated earlier, Yongreal is a waste of time, his posts serve no purpose to accomplish anything. Best to ignore ignorant, whiner, waste of time people such as him.

www.retakecongress.com

i hear you . i will do my best;)

Hamer
07-17-2009, 07:10 AM

Ater evaluating your comments over many months I think you are a waste of space on this forum as well as a waste of our valuable food sources.
This is the general consensus among many of my acquaintances also.

Yongrel is now on ignore!

He Who Pawns
07-17-2009, 08:11 AM

Is this how we are supposed to conduct ourselves at ronpaulforums?

disorderlyvision
08-01-2009, 06:05 PM
Is this how we are supposed to conduct ourselves at ronpaulforums?

Thats how you conduct yourself:rolleyes:

Danke
02-07-2010, 10:51 PM
i wonder if he'll be as unpleasant on television as he is in person.

wtf?