PDA

View Full Version : Good news re: Freedom Watch... a most wanted guest this week...

mrchubbs
07-13-2009, 11:48 AM
Just received word from the show's producer that G. Edward Griffin is one of those guests scheduled this week. Shelly is also going to be back in studio this week.

Subject to change of course, but more later...

Enjoy.

MRoCkEd
07-13-2009, 11:51 AM
Good stuff (assuming of course that he will be talking solely about the Fed and not about Apricot Seeds or Noah's Ark)

IPSecure
07-13-2009, 11:51 AM
G. Edward Griffin is scheduled to be on AJ today...

http://www.infowars.com/

mrchubbs
07-13-2009, 12:05 PM
Good stuff (assuming of course that he will be talking solely about the Fed and not about Apricot Seeds or Noah's Ark)

My thoughts exactly. :-)

The producer asked me for more ideas on anti-Fed type guests so it is likely the discussion will focus on that.

Enjoy.

IPSecure
07-13-2009, 12:12 PM
The producer asked me for more ideas on anti-Fed type guests so it is likely the discussion will focus on that.

Enjoy.

Hint, psst, nudge: Bob Schulz regarding the Continental Congress?

Deborah K
07-13-2009, 12:23 PM
Uh Oh!! Don't tell Interested Participant this!!! Ed Griffin is controlled opposition!!!

dannno
07-13-2009, 12:38 PM

I've watched several multi hour presentations where he talks about overcoming the state and freedom and whatnot without bringing up apricot seeds....

..but what do you have against apricot seeds??

dannno
07-13-2009, 12:42 PM
Not to mention The Judge came out with his extremely anti-health freedom position a while back regarding the cancer case, I hope Griffin can talk with him at some point, even if it's off camera about the topic of alternative cancer treatments.

MRoCkEd
07-13-2009, 12:44 PM
Not to mention The Judge came out with his extremely anti-health freedom position a while back regarding the cancer case, I hope Griffin can talk with him at some point, even if it's off camera about the topic of alternative cancer treatments.
allegedly
one person claimed judge said that but nobody has backed that up or provided a video

dannno
07-13-2009, 01:13 PM
allegedly
one person claimed judge said that but nobody has backed that up or provided a video

Ya, then he denied saying it, so I'm not really sure. I'm not going to hold it against the judge, but it would be nice to get it cleared up.

I do know that I just read a report from Newsmax citing studies that mammograms cause breast cancer, increasing chances by 1-3%/year, so 10 years worth of mammograms increase chances by 10-30%. Breast cancer is the second leading cause of death for women.

It's like, there's something that causes cancer, but we can also use it to detect cancer and treat cancer, so let's just poison everybody. I had those thoughts when I was a kid and knew nothing about health treatment. But then you block out those thoughts because they appear to be the only legitimate healthcare source. It's amazing how a little common sense can completely overcome the lies of the medical establishment like that.

Cowlesy
07-13-2009, 01:24 PM
Apricot Seeds?

emazur
07-13-2009, 01:30 PM
Apricot Seeds?

Something to do with his cure for cancer, from his book "World Without Cancer". Anyway, great news that he will be on. I'd like to see him on Glenn Beck also, but I think I remember reading something from Griffin that indicated he dislikes Beck.

emazur
07-13-2009, 01:43 PM
Also if he won't be in studio, I hope they can set up a video-feed instead of just a picture with the phone-audio in the background like w/ Gary Johnson (not that I'm complaining about Johnson's segment)

Deborah K
07-13-2009, 01:45 PM
Something to do with his cure for cancer, from his book "World Without Cancer". Anyway, great news that he will be on. I'd like to see him on Glenn Beck also, but I think I remember reading something from Griffin that indicated he dislikes Beck.

I've talked to him about being on Beck. Although it's been a while, he told me he would do it.

purplechoe
07-13-2009, 03:02 PM
I guess bumping my thread asking for votes finally worked. :) Good job everyone!

Now how about Adam Kokesh?

tajitj
07-13-2009, 03:59 PM
Freedom Watch gets better and better.

Imagine if this gets picked up, we would basically have a C4L show on TV.

The big topics are always brought up and the Judge seems to be on our side every time.

dannno
07-13-2009, 04:15 PM
Apricot Seeds?

Apricot seeds contain what he refers to as vitamin B-17, or Laetrile aka Amygdalin. Supposedly this substance contains some molecular form of cyanide that is harmless until the substance comes in contact with the outer walls of cancerous cells which causes the cyanide to break away and kill the cancer. If you don't have cancer, then the substance passes through the system naturally.

Eating 7-10 apricot seeds each day is supposed to ward off and potentially even cure cancer. I would bet that 2-3/day in your diet would ward it off for a healthy person with no signs of cancer.

Anyway, the book is about a study that was done on Laetrile, and he shows how the study was fixed to make it look like Laetrile is not effective, and he shows how big pharma came out and spent a lot of money on a campaign to hide this miracle cancer cure.

IPSecure
07-13-2009, 04:18 PM
G. Edward Griffin - A World Without Cancer - The Story Of Vitamin B17 (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4312930190281243507)

NightOwl
07-15-2009, 08:14 AM
I guess bumping my thread asking for votes finally worked. :) Good job everyone!

Now how about Adam Kokesh?

Kokesh is also on today.

ClayTrainor
07-15-2009, 08:18 AM
Kokesh is also on today.

It's gonna be a good day :cool: