PDA

View Full Version : My Ron Paul moment for the day...

rhexis
09-24-2007, 11:19 PM
I was driving home from visiting a friend and was first in line at a stoplight. This guy got out of his RV behind me and ran up to my window. I cracked the window, it is the city after all, and he asked me where I got my Ron Paul bumper sticker. I said, "Uh, online." He went, "Oh." Then ran back to his RV. Might not have been an internet person!

Kinda weird in a good way.

Shatterhand
09-24-2007, 11:22 PM
I was driving home from visiting a friend and was first in line at a stoplight. This guy got out of his RV behind me and ran up to my window. I cracked the window, it is the city after all, and he asked me where I got my Ron Paul bumper sticker. I said, "Uh, online." He went, "Oh." Then ran back to his RV. Might not have been an internet person!

Kinda weird in a good way.

Shite. I keep trifolds and an extra bumper sticker in my glove compartment just for such special occasions.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

nullvalu
09-24-2007, 11:23 PM
lol that's weird, but not too weird... I was on the expressway a few weeks ago and spotted a guy with a Infowars sticker.. I made him pull over to the shoulder with cars whizzing by and all.. :) He was a RP supporter, just didn't have any materials.. I just happened to have a ton of stuff in my back seat so I made sure he didn't drive off empty-handed..