PDA

View Full Version : Too Early to Judge

Warrior_of_Freedom
07-13-2009, 10:15 AM
:mad: I'm burning right now, I can't have a debate with any Obama supporters lately without them saying "But it's too late to judge him, it hasn't even been a year." My god, it's like Fox News in Human Form.

acptulsa
07-13-2009, 10:29 AM
We've seen enough to know if he's steering away from or toward the iceberg. How much more do we need to know?

eduardo89
07-13-2009, 11:31 AM
In a year, it'll probably be too late to judge him, since there's going to be nothing left to judge!

Deborah K
07-13-2009, 11:52 AM
At every turn, the gov't is infringing on our privacy; taking more of our hard-earned income; and restricting our rights to property and free movement. There are enough examples of this to choke a pig in just the last several months, not to mention what is coming down the pike. Some people live like this:

http://i44.tinypic.com/2mg6rlj.jpg

Pauls' Revere
07-13-2009, 11:56 AM
I saw enough to NOT vote him...how much more do people need to see?

phill4paul
07-13-2009, 12:01 PM
:mad: I'm burning right now, I can't have a debate with any Obama supporters lately without them saying "But it's too late to judge him, it hasn't even been a year." My god, it's like Fox News in Human Form.

They are holding on to the last remnants of what they consider a personal victory. It has nothing to do with his actions, it has to do with their belief that he would be different.
Be real empathetic. Hold their hand and say, "I know. I know, it is hard when those we believe to be our salvation let us down." Bring their head to your shoulder.
Say, "I know what it is like to lose hope, it is alright to cry. Let it out let it all out."
Then give 'em a swift boot to da head and hope it shocks them into reality.;)

Golding
07-13-2009, 12:12 PM
:mad: I'm burning right now, I can't have a debate with any Obama supporters lately without them saying "But it's too late to judge him, it hasn't even been a year." My god, it's like Fox News in Human Form.I've gotten that before from some people. I just remind them that's what is so uniquely bad about Barack Obama. Bush took nearly a year before he started pushing for egregious legislation, and took nearly two years before he started beating the drums for a war that made people actually take pause.

Obama did both during his campaign. He's been wasting no time making detrimental decisions. It SHOULD be too early to judge him. The fact that it's not is part of what's so concerning.