PDA

View Full Version : List all the negative things Obama has done

Warrior_of_Freedom
07-13-2009, 09:20 AM
I can't think of a positive, but yeah. I want to compile a list of things to make a case against somebody in a argument, but I don't want to spend 5 hours making the list myself.

ClayTrainor
07-13-2009, 09:26 AM
- Bombed pakistan multiple times
- Expanded afghanistan war
- Failed to give the public the 5 days to read bills that before passing them, he promised
- Continues to endorse "enhanced interrogation" aka torture
- Bailed out failing car companies
- Supported banker bailouts
- Failed to end the Iraq War by March 2009 as promised during elections
- Choosing a racist supreme court judge

Liberty Star
07-13-2009, 09:30 AM
He has flip flopped on "air raiding" villages and is probably creating more terrorists.

MrNick
07-13-2009, 09:32 AM
He's just another Bush.

tangent4ronpaul
07-13-2009, 09:34 AM
migrated from Africa
entered politics
working hard to bankrupt the country

-t

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
07-13-2009, 09:37 AM
killed an innocent fly

ClayTrainor
07-13-2009, 09:38 AM
I've found that my old video Unconstitutional Agenda, is fairly effective at getting people to re-think Obama

YouTube - Obama's Unconstitutional Agenda - Plan For A New World Order (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1R8vRB-qeU)

:)

speciallyblend
07-13-2009, 09:52 AM
i have alot longer lists for the gop leadership. what does obama have to do with corrupt gop leadership. did obama nominate mccain? did obama alienate gop voters for ron paul in the gop primaries! get over the obama crap really .the problem is not obama. it is the gop leadership!

is obama the elected gop leader? is obama serving as a republican? get over it!

LiveFree79
07-13-2009, 10:05 AM
i have alot longer lists for the gop leadership. what does obama have to do with corrupt gop leadership. did obama nominate mccain? did obama alienate gop voters for ron paul in the gop primaries! get over the obama crap really .the problem is not obama. it is the gop leadership!

is obama the elected gop leader? is obama serving as a republican? get over it!

:rolleyes: Fuck the GOP! If Ron Paul cares about this country he'll abandoned the two party system and start his own independent party. Partisan politics is ruining America. It's time Ron Paul becomes the face of a new party. The GOP is as dead as the Democrats! Get over it! If Ron Paul continues to run as a GOP contender I won't vote for him and neither should anyone else no matter how spot on his beliefs are.

Warrior_of_Freedom
07-13-2009, 10:11 AM
That video is awesome, especially the part where the girl says Georgians attacked, not Russians.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
07-13-2009, 10:12 AM
:rolleyes: Fuck the GOP! If Ron Paul cares about this country he'll abandoned the two party system and start his own independent party. Partisan politics is ruining America. It's time Ron Paul becomes the face of a new party. The GOP is as dead as the Democrats! Get over it! If Ron Paul continues to run as a GOP contender I won't vote for him and neither should anyone else no matter how spot on his beliefs are.

Saying you won't vote for Ron Paul just because he is a Republican is essentially the same as someone who says they will not vote for a third party because they have no chance of winning. I for one do not care if someone is running as a damn Klingon if they honestly hold the principles of the liberty movement than they will get my vote.