PDA

View Full Version : Vaccinations don't have to be mandatory

Warrior_of_Freedom
07-13-2009, 08:58 AM
I've asked about 12 people today if they would take the swine vaccine, 11 said yes, 1 said "if it is free", LOL.

erowe1
07-13-2009, 09:02 AM
Yeah, but they're speaking hypothetically. They obviously don't think there's anything wrong with it. But I doubt they'd actually stand in line for it. Look how few take the regular flu vaccines each year.

Nate
07-13-2009, 09:05 AM
Unfortunately you're right. Most people will do it voluntarily. Then after the lemmings jump off the cliff they will cast the rest of us as dangerous and potentially infected. Then it will become mandatory and they will use the majority to oppress the minority. Don't you love democracy where you are subject to the stupidity of the majority.

Anti Federalist
07-13-2009, 09:29 AM
Unfortunately you're right. Most people will do it voluntarily. Then after the lemmings jump off the cliff they will cast the rest of us as dangerous and potentially infected. Then it will become mandatory and they will use the majority to oppress the minority. Don't you love democracy where you are subject to the stupidity of the majority.

I've always wondered how the "sleeple" can justify this line of reasoning.

If you're vaccinated, then how can the unvaccinated pose any threat to you?

Unless the vaccines are not as effective as "the powers that be" are trying to make them appear to be.

youngbuck
07-13-2009, 11:49 AM
I've always wondered how the "sleeple" can justify this line of reasoning.

If you're vaccinated, then how can the unvaccinated pose any threat to you?

Unless the vaccines are not as effective as "the powers that be" are trying to make them appear to be.

Yea, exactly. It just goes to show how dumb the average douche bag is. :(

Golding
07-13-2009, 03:55 PM
If you're in a profession that requires influenza vaccinations and you really don't want it, just say you're allergic to eggs.