PDA

View Full Version : Documentary Preview: The Difference Between a Patriot and a Terrorist

FrankRep
07-13-2009, 08:12 AM
The Difference Between a Patriot and a Terrorist

YouTube - The Difference Between a Patriot and a Terrorist (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yfm5FpRmzpc)

Are freedom lovers in America patriots? Or are they extremists? To answer that question, we need to think about what freedom really means. Liberty has spiritual and moral roots. Revolution requires a moral underpinning.

Edited by David Richins
Music by Sara Richins

literatim
07-13-2009, 08:30 AM
This could be good. :D

Excellent presentation so far.

Pericles
07-13-2009, 09:06 AM
Good start. I would suggest the ultimate difference between the terrorist and the "patriot" or legitimate "freedom fighter" is the ability to tolerate dissent.

The terrorist is intent on his course of action and tolerates no dissent from his political position.

The "patriot" or "freedom fighter" is intent on insuring a framework exists to protect the natural rights of the entire citizenry, including those whose political opinions differ.

Optatron
07-13-2009, 11:03 AM
I've talked to Christopher on another website, he's, let's just say, just like Theocrat, never going admit he's wrong and always insist you must be Christian to believe in freedom or you're for an NWO.

Dreamofunity
07-13-2009, 01:52 PM
Religiously biased trailer is religiously biased.

I would contend the difference between a terrorist and a patriot is the patriots regard for innocent life, or the terrorists disregard towards it.

Optatron
07-13-2009, 02:05 PM
Religiously biased trailer is religiously biased.

I would contend the difference between a terrorist and a patriot is the patriots regard for innocent life, or the terrorists disregard towards it.

religious cowards who are afraid of being thought of as bad people, so they come out to 'correct' the misunderstanding and misuse of words.

terrorists have regard for innocent life too, they just have different priorities and definition of who is innocent.

To people like Fred Phelps, nobody in this world is undeserving of death and hell, so they cheer whenever somebody gets hurt. No, I am NOT calling Phelps a terrorist, I am simply showing that it's possible a person has completely topsy turvy and different standards.

Optatron
07-13-2009, 02:07 PM
look on the channel for other videos, quite hilarious (and sad)