PDA

View Full Version : How did Bush not prove to liberals........

ItsTime
07-12-2009, 07:27 AM
I just want one liberal to answer me this.

How did Bush not prove to you that bigger government is not the answer?

I heard for 8 years how Bush was f-ing things up left and right. But now Obama is in office nothing but sunshine and lollipops about his expansion of government.

Its only been 6 months and liberals have already forgotten BUSH WAS THE GOVERNMENT FOR 8 YEARS! If you think Bush is to blame for the economy, the war, the poor, the sick, the collapse of the dollar THEN YOU ARE BLAMING THE GOVERNMENT AND MORE GOVERNMENT CAN NOT FIX THAT!

/end rant

malkusm
07-12-2009, 07:34 AM
Well actually, I often use the inverse argument to appeal to conservatives, on the basis of principle:

"We have to stand on conservative principles and fight for them no matter who is in office - we can't allow someone to expand government power just because we trust them, just because they have an (R) behind their name. Because once that power is in place, it never leaves. You have to ask yourself, 'Do I want someone like Obama to inherit these new powers?'"

orafi
07-12-2009, 07:59 AM
I just want one liberal to answer me this.

How did Bush not prove to you that bigger government is not the answer?

I heard for 8 years how Bush was f-ing things up left and right. But now Obama is in office nothing but sunshine and lollipops about his expansion of government.

Its only been 6 months and liberals have already forgotten BUSH WAS THE GOVERNMENT FOR 8 YEARS! If you think Bush is to blame for the economy, the war, the poor, the sick, the collapse of the dollar THEN YOU ARE BLAMING THE GOVERNMENT AND MORE GOVERNMENT CAN NOT FIX THAT!

/end rant

They didn't work because his administration gave tax cuts to the rich. lol duhhh

Brassmouth
07-12-2009, 08:16 AM
They didn't work because his administration gave tax cuts to the rich. lol duhhh

Lol exactly.

mediahasyou
07-12-2009, 11:59 AM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=insanity