PDA

View Full Version : Human involvement of 'Global warming' fear propaganda is working!

LibertyBelle
09-24-2007, 09:52 PM
This is so freakin' obvious, after reading this you have to have your head buried deep in the sand to not realize what is going on. Nice 'crisis' the globalists invented in order to get the 'useful idiots' of the world to accept unthinkable controls, and UN one world gov't type leadership. Mr. Moon whatever needs to get on a rocket and go to the moon.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/7010522.stm

Electric Church
09-24-2007, 09:55 PM
not surprised

hard@work
09-24-2007, 10:21 PM
Unified scientific community = real
Evil politicians plotting to take advantage instead of help = real
Free market ability to halt ecological destruction = real

nullvalu
09-24-2007, 10:37 PM
Just days ago, US scientists confirmed that more Arctic sea ice melted this year than ever before.

As if there wasn't enough sensationalism throughout the article, they throw this in for final measure.

fluoridatedbrainsoup
09-24-2007, 10:46 PM
"In return, developing countries would get financial and technological assistance from richer nations."

This means control. When the government gives handouts, they expect total compliance. Yes, this is definitely going to be a huge tool to bring all countries under one totalitarian world government. Rogue nations will be stamped out.
I find it hilarious that these guys try to lead us to believe that co2 causes global warming, when it composes a minute percentage of the greenhouse gases (water vapor makes up the majority) and actually encourages plant growth. co2 is a good thing!
It's also hilarious that, believing co2 causes global warming, no mention is made of the massive amount of co2 being produced as a direct result of endless war in third world countries. Depleted uranium and white phosphorous and ocean blooms and constant bloodshed are no problem at all, but be damned developing countries, and anyone who wants to take their car for a spin !!!

Goodbye Freedom! Goodbye self-determination! We must sacrifice you to save our helpless polar bears! Goodbye! Goodbye, so long!

LibertyBelle
09-24-2007, 11:44 PM
Unified scientific community = real
Evil politicians plotting to take advantage instead of help = real
Free market ability to halt ecological destruction = real

It's not unified, tons of dissenters, and not only to the human part. You just don't barely hear about them because of the 1984 media and pressure to conform at universities across the globe, they get funding to 'research' and then promote the official story. Schools/universites afraid of losing their funding, and reprimand professors/scientist who dissent. The Global Warming police are in the house. 'Humans causing global warming' is a manufactured crisis, thought of a couple decades ago......with the help of globalist Al Gore, and the propaganda is working.

If global warming is really happening as it has many times in history, we can't halt it. We can't stop the actions of the sun. Ecological destruction? Some melting of glaciers.......the increased temperatures also cause increased world wide evaporation. Nice little fact the paid off scientists and Al Gore forget to mention. E-V-A-P-O-R-A-T-I-O-N.

Here's a quote from Al Gore's 1992 best seller, 'Earth in the Balance':

"The fifth major goal of the Global Marshall Plan should be . . . to organize a worldwide education program to promote a more complete understanding of the crisis. In the process, we should actively search for ways to promote a new way of thinking about the current relationship between human civilization and the earth." [16]

Then V.P. Gore was referring to an environmental crisis with psychological overtones. That was 1992. This isn't a take advantage situation of a real crisis, this is an invent a crisis (human's causing global warming), use fear propaganda, and because of the sheeple swaying to the music take advantage. Introduce unthinkable controls, which now because the people are frightened they will accept the controls. Typical communist psych warfare. Classic.

EvilEngineer
09-24-2007, 11:46 PM
The reality of global climatic change as it has occurred in history numerous times before man even walked the earth. Adapt or Die, this is the universal law of nature.

hard@work
09-25-2007, 12:06 AM
It's not unified, tons of dissenters, and not only to the human part. You just don't barely hear about them because of the 1984 media and pressure to conform at universities across the globe, they get funding to 'research' and then promote the official story. Schools/universites afraid of losing their funding, and reprimand professors/scientist who dissent. The Global Warming police are in the house. 'Humans causing global warming' is a manufactured crisis, thought of a couple decades ago......with the help of globalist Al Gore, and the propaganda is working.

Feel free to list any dissenting opinions backed by scientific journalism.

If global warming is really happening as it has many times in history, we can't halt it. We can't stop the actions of the sun. Ecological destruction? Some melting of glaciers.......the increased temperatures also cause increased world wide evaporation. Nice little fact the paid off scientists and Al Gore forget to mention. E-V-A-P-O-R-A-T-I-O-N. .

If global warming is occuring because of a human created byproduct that can be halted and reveresed then yes we can .. halt it. Evaporation causes storms, by the way.

Here's a quote from Al Gore's 1992 best seller, 'Earth in the Balance':

"The fifth major goal of the Global Marshall Plan should be . . . to organize a worldwide education program to promote a more complete understanding of the crisis. In the process, we should actively search for ways to promote a new way of thinking about the current relationship between human civilization and the earth." [16]

Nothing wrong with this statement. He hasn't at this point called for enforcement.

Then V.P. Gore was referring to an environmental crisis with psychological overtones. That was 1992. This isn't a take advantage situation of a real crisis, this is an invent a crisis (human's causing global warming), use fear propaganda, and because of the sheeple swaying to the music take advantage. Introduce unthinkable controls, which now because the people are frightened they will accept the controls. Typical communist psych warfare. Classic.

I couldn't agree more that this is being used as propoganda. I also believe that there are those who will use environmental issues for their profit. This is fraud, and fraud needs to be prevented.

However, environmentalism is not a terrible thing. Climate change may very well be accellerated by human interaction with nature, and that may be preventable for the benefit of mankind. I do not doubt that it may be complete farce although I would not support Dr. Paul's position on that at this time. And regardless, it's time to get off our lazy asses and rebuild this country. A large part of that should be in creating a "carbon nuetral" society.

But not one in the way the corporatists want to achieve it. One in the way that we want to achieve it, and through the free market where the American business interest is served. Not the corporate interest.

imho - irrelevant if climate change is real or not. We take the same steps anyways.

BrianH
09-25-2007, 08:56 AM
I watched the movie "the great global warming swindle" on Youtube earlier this year and was persuaded by the scientists on it that global warming was not a man made phenomenon and that sun spots were the cause. But last night I watched a PBS documentary called "Dimming the Sun". I don't think it's on YouTube, just a preview. But a 50 minute similar show from the BBC is at: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=39520879762623193 This has much of the same footage as the PBS version, though more sensationalised. I encourage anyone wanting to get to the bottom of this controversy to look into Global Dimming. This is the term given to new found evidence that world wide pollutants have increased the particulates in the atmosphere so much to lower sunlight reaching the earth's surface by a huge factor of 2% or more per decade average worldwide and much higher in some localities. This is much less contestable than the CO2 causes warming debate. In short it's a global version of smog that shrouds our cities and it causes COOLING of the earths surface. It masks as much as 50% of the effect of CO2 rises on global warming. The implications are dire indeed... as we work to clean the emissions of particulates worldwide (already N america and Europe are showing cleaner air as a result) then this acts to INCREASE the warming effect already underway.

I am now no longer a global warming sceptic. The Global Dimming arguement is to me iron clad evidence that YES man is indeed causing drastic changes to the atmosphere. It is a serious topic, and if Libertarian minded folks dismiss Global Warming I feel it's going to hurt them as the evidence on global dimming gets more widely acknowledged and understood. Ron Paul supporters are much maligned in the MSM, and I think we should become better informed about this important topic and not accept the opinions of the likes of Alex Jones without doing some research. Otherwise we look foolish. Man has for sure wreaked havoc with the earth's environment and we need to help Dr Paul by showing we don't underestimate this problem and buy the line advocated by the more extreme and ill-informed conspiracy minded folks.

BenIsForRon
09-25-2007, 10:00 AM
Has it ever occurred to you guys that global warming could be real and the corporatists are taking advantage of it? Just because the UN will use it to gain more power doesn't mean it isn't happening.

BrianH
09-25-2007, 10:21 AM
Has it ever occurred to you guys that global warming could be real and the corporatists are taking advantage of it? Just because the UN will use it to gain more power doesn't mean it isn't happening.

Exactly! There was a headline earlier this year in the UK something like " Gordon Brown calls for a new world order to fight global warming"

Electric Church
09-25-2007, 10:35 AM

global warming is real but i believe not to be manmade and yes they are using it to generate fear just like they did during the 70s with global cooling and the threat of a new ice age.

john_anderson_ii
09-25-2007, 11:41 AM
Even if it is man made, so what? The earth gets warmer. Crops wither. Famine ensues. Lots of people die. Carbon 'footprint' drops. Earth gets cooler.

As cruel as it sounds, it seems thats the way these things are supposed to work out. I don't know why a lot of people seem to think Darwinism doesn't apply to humans.

hard@work
09-25-2007, 11:54 AM

Basically my concerns there.

:)