PDA

View Full Version : Outside the Box Fundraising Idea....

wgadget
09-24-2007, 09:50 PM
Instead of just auctioning off our dusty books, MP3s, etc., how about someone from the Ron Paul family auctioning off some of Ron Paul's personal stuff? After all, he IS a rock star and all...

Would this be legal?

mport1
09-24-2007, 09:57 PM
Instead of just auctioning off our dusty books, MP3s, etc., how about someone from the Ron Paul family auctioning off some of Ron Paul's personal stuff? After all, he IS a rock star and all...

Would this be legal?

That is an excellent idea!

constituent
09-24-2007, 10:01 PM
or they could just dump it out on the road... between myself on the southwestern corner of district 14 and those in Houston further up, I'm certain someone could make their way to freeport for some curbside memorabilia...

say thursday next?

kidding...

really though, if you think it would work, i'll stop by the office on Mockingbird here in Victoria and see if they don't have any official "Ron Paul Used This" pens or something that they 'were just going to throw out anyway' and then auction/donate 100% of the proceeds... and when i max out, i can mail stuff to the next person needing to max out... or again, some of the Houston folks could probably do the same.

wgadget
09-24-2007, 10:07 PM
Luck-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

hard@work
09-24-2007, 10:13 PM
I'd pay $100 for a personalized signed photo. I'd pay $200 if I could get this:

"Dear Hard@Work,

You are t3h b3st3st lolz.

Ciao!

Dr. No"

edt. Actually ... holy crap autographed goods is a killer idea. Which one of us wouldn't go nuts for that?

hard@work
09-24-2007, 10:15 PM
official "Ron Paul Used This" pens or something that they 'were just going to throw out anyway'

Sadly I'd pay $100+ easy for a Ron Paul used fountain. $25 for a bic ...

;-)

bbachtung
09-24-2007, 10:16 PM
How about a contest in which the winning contributor gets to eat a can of soup with Ron Paul?

hard@work
09-24-2007, 10:36 PM
How about a contest in which the winning contributor gets to eat a can of soup with Ron Paul?

If you win I'll give you $45 for Ron Paul's soup can.

wgadget
09-25-2007, 06:43 AM
How's that dumpster diving going, Constituent?