PDA

View Full Version : Rand should just run...

itshappening
07-11-2009, 08:19 AM
if he gets a million on August 20th he has nothing to lose, he should setup a convention hall on weekend in September, bus in about 500 supporters and announce his run to great excitement/signs/music/ confetti, inviting all the cameras and media in KY

If I was writing his speech I would say something like this ;)

"I'm here to announce my intention to run for the Senate in Kentucky! (wooo)

I love Senator Bunning. I admire him for the statesman he is but we have to do this. We need REAL change in Washington and that's not going to come from Trey Grayson. He's a former Democrat! (booo). And now he tells us he's a conservative. Well, I got news for you.... Kentucky isn't going to elect to the Senate the next Arlen Specter! (wooooo!). There's too much at stake, the future of our country, the massive debt and the failed policies of President Obama and a Democrat Congress... What we need is a REAL conservative! (wooooo...) "

basically, he should go into mild attack mode and get really political and generate excitement like I described.... BUT only if he has the money and support to back it up.

so it's up to us :)

Aratus
07-11-2009, 10:05 AM
run, Ran, run!!!

ItsTime
07-11-2009, 10:06 AM
agreed, both Peter and Rand are HURTING themselves by not saying they are going to run. All these BS games are hurting them.

TruthisTreason
07-11-2009, 07:50 PM
All these BS games are hurting them.

These BS games have kept us in the media... Now, we are in a good position in the infancy of the race.. We are considered a viable candidate.;) Politics can sometimes be a lot about posturing.

Stay tuned...shouldn't be much longer.:cool:

FSP-Rebel
07-11-2009, 09:27 PM
These BS games have kept us in the media... Now, we are in a good position in the infancy of the race.. We are considered a viable candidate.;) Politics can sometimes be a lot about posturing.

Stay tuned...shouldn't be much longer.:cool:
Thanks for the refreshing insight.

TruthisTreason
07-11-2009, 09:37 PM
Thanks for the refreshing insight.

We need a media bomb.... August 20th will do. :D