PDA

View Full Version : Kudlow, Bachman & FMR Dallas Fed Prez: Should The Fed Be Audited? Duhhh........

Immortal Technique
07-10-2009, 07:42 PM
YouTube - Kudlow, Bachman & FMR Dallas Fed Prez: Should The Fed Be Audited? Duhhh........ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k06VLAKh_xo)

Airing Date July.10, 2009

james1906
07-10-2009, 08:19 PM
That Dallas Fed tool guy looks like he'd be the cousin RP doesn't talk about.

Imperial
07-10-2009, 11:17 PM
Is that the former Fed guy that does stuff for CATO?

Kudlow is not a good interviewer...He won't let the fed guy talk really, and that is just annoying and rude.

purplechoe
07-11-2009, 12:02 AM
Kudlow is for the audit but than he says that the Fed guy thought him about where money comes from. Any questions about where Kudlow is coming from? I would call it controlled opposition. :)

raiha
07-11-2009, 12:38 AM
Thanks for that. I saw it on TV but only caught the end.

Have a close look at Robert McTeir (sp?) He is talking about bubbles and there is a bubble above his head. Trick of light? Or is it because he sat next to Bubbles Bernanke for three years??

Oh and i don't think Kudlow was rude enough!

Chase
07-11-2009, 12:55 AM
It's a real thrill to see other members of Congress advocating for this cause.

talkingpointes
07-11-2009, 09:18 AM
It seems Kudlow is back at the Free-market table. I think he should of been ruder to that guy, he knows what the guy is going to say before he even opens his mouth. His predictability is only overshadowed by his pipe dream fed policies. "I think about 2/3" STFU, "There are private .." STFU. Kudlow deserves a bit of love am I wrong ? He was the cowardly lion in the beginning of this latest bust and played the roll of the Goldilocks that rolled in on the pink bloviating pony. Oh the rosy pictures he used to paint of mustard seeds.