PDA

View Full Version : White folks gonna riot and I'm gonna join 'em

WarDog
07-09-2009, 10:46 PM
http://www.resistnet.com/group/mississippiresistance/forum/topics/white-folks-gonna-riot-and-im

YouTube - The White Rodney King (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hFiab7fjak)

Kludge
07-09-2009, 10:52 PM
This fellow is exciting. I've got other stuff going on and not really listening for comprehension, but his enthusiasm is contagious.

Did he just call Keith Olbermann and Chris Matthews man-lovers?

slacker921
07-09-2009, 10:56 PM
"Home of the Patriotic Resistance".... and they have neocon Mark Levin's book there on the right. haahah.. oh well, they'll fight to get the neocons back in office and then wonder why things haven't changed.

JoshLowry
07-09-2009, 10:57 PM
Song at the end got me lolling.

heavenlyboy34
07-09-2009, 11:03 PM
this is hilarious! I LMAO'ed. Thanks for posting, OP! :)

Dr.3D
07-09-2009, 11:33 PM
LOL, I laughed the first time I saw that clip.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=193347

That guy is pretty funny.

JeNNiF00F00
07-09-2009, 11:42 PM
hahahahaaaaa Go head with yo bad self!

JeNNiF00F00
07-09-2009, 11:44 PM
Song at the end got me lolling.

Oh man...TMI I kno but I think I peed myself a little. :D

Dr.3D
07-10-2009, 12:46 AM
LOL, "There's gunna be a peace embargo by white folk." ROFL

Pauls' Revere
07-10-2009, 01:11 AM
cocaine,sex,lies & murder?-Larry Sinclair and Barack Obama
http://larrysinclair-0926.blogspot.com/2009/06/barack-obama-larry-sinclair-cocaine-sex.html

youngbuck
07-10-2009, 01:56 AM
Saw this on another forum a couple days ago. I should have posted it here then. But yea, great video...

Dreamofunity
07-10-2009, 03:24 AM
I love when he calls Barrack a long legged mac daddy.

BillyDkid
07-10-2009, 07:18 AM
I really like this guy, but I think he is a little whacked. It has always been a fundamental strategy of the ruling class to pit the powerless against each other - whether is white against black or straight against gay or German non-Jews against German Jews. I think he is right that working class people could reach the breaking point and all hell could break lose if we all lose our jobs and our retirement money.

I guess the point I am trying to make is that there is always misdirection - you have this weird corporatism going on in this country and crony capitalism where all the cream is funnelled off to the people who already have all the cream and the strategy of these people is to direct our anger at other powerless people. I saw a little bit of Rachel Maddow last night and she had this guy on who wrote a book about The Family or C Street as it is variously called. And that, my friend, was scary to me. The mentality represented by these people - the masters of the universe who feel they are ordained by God to rule over the rest of us and are held to a different standard. A sense of entitlement that is incomprehensible to the rest of us.

This is what I am afraid of. If there is ever an uprising - it will be, again, the powerless attacking the powerless, those with nothing taking their wrath out on each other - whether it's inner city blacks or illegal immigrants or whatever - while those pulling the strings come out on top as they invariably do. As with every war that has ever occurred it will be powerless and the have nothings killing each other and dying while the king makers sit back and watch.

catdd
07-10-2009, 07:36 AM
Well we need to start looking into secession before it's too late. We're sitting on a powder keg here and if something sets it off there will be no direction or purpose to it- just total chaos.

But I bet we continue to turn a BLIND eye until, like Jaws, this thing swims up and bites us all on the ass.

Time for Change
07-10-2009, 08:15 AM
he's having trouble keeping a straight face...
Funny bit.

newbitech
07-10-2009, 08:49 AM
ahhhhh ha ha ha ha! What the hell?@@!!

Who is his regular audience? This guy reminds me of a guy I used to watch on public access who would rail on white people all day long. People would call his show to cuss him out etc etc..

SLSteven
07-10-2009, 08:53 AM
Interesting Character...

James David Manning
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

James David Manning (born February 20, 1947) is chief pastor at the ATLAH World Missionary Church on 123rd Street in New York City. Manning grew up in Red Springs, North Carolina, and has been at ATLAH since 1981. ATLAH stands for All The Land Anointed Holy, which is Manning's name for Harlem.[1]

Manning graduated from The College of New Rochelle with a Bachelor of Arts degree and continued on to Union Theological Seminary in the City of New York where he was awarded a Master of Divinity. Manning also holds a Doctor of Philosophy degree from his own ATLAH Theological Seminary, an unaccredited educational institution.[2]

Manning is fiercely opposed to the gentrification of Harlem[3] and calls for its residents to boycott its shops, restaurants, doctors, banks and churches.[4] That action, combined with a general rent strike, would force all property owners out of Harlem, he said, leaving the neighborhood to its rightful inheritors: black people.[1][5] Manning calls his plan "No Dew, Nor Rain," after Elijah's warning to Ahab, king of Israel, of a coming drought. "When there's no dew, no rain, there's a drought - there's all kinds of suffering," said Manning. The whole of Harlem, he said, is to be a "drought zone."[4]

As a younger man, Manning burglarized homes, mostly on Long Island. He spent about three and a half years in prison in New York and Florida for burglary, robbery, larceny, criminal possession of a weapon, and other charges before his release in 1978. While in prison, he became a devout Christian.[1]

According to Manning, he attended the Oxford Round Table in 2004.[6]

His congregation, "ATLAH Worldwide Missionary Church" is the former Bethelite Missionary Baptist Church. The church is also the site of the ATLAH Theological Seminary, which offers classes on preaching and prophecy.[7]

2008 Election

Manning came to public attention in the 2008 presidential election after ATLAH posted several sermons of his that were harshly critical of Democratic candidate Barack Obama on the website YouTube.[8][9] Among other accusations, he called Obama a "good House Negro" in one sermon[10] while in another he referred to Obama as "trash" due to his mixed race heritage and accused him of being a "pimp" (pimping "white women and black women") and "long-legged mack daddy," and an "emissary of the devil", citing the viral video "I Got a Crush... on Obama".[11] He stated that Obama "has the cadence of an Islamic person,"[12] and he called Obama's mother "trash" for becoming pregnant by a black man out of wedlock.[13] Manning revisited this latter issue during a press conference at the National Press Club on 8 December 2008: "Generally the most noble of white society choose not to intercourse sexually with African men. So it's usually the trashier ones who make their determinations that they're going to have sex."[14]

Manning defended his sermons in an interview on Fox News, saying that "we also have to talk about his character."[15] He compared TV personality Oprah Winfrey, who supported Obama's campaign, to the Whore of Babylon,[9] the "Queen of the Universe", and an Antichrist.[16]

The sermons drew the attention of the Americans United for Separation of Church and State, who filed a complaint with the Internal Revenue Service objecting to alleged violations of laws granting tax-free status to churches on condition that they refrain from certain forms of political activity.[17]

jmdrake
07-10-2009, 09:16 AM
I really like this guy, but I think he is a little whacked. It has always been a fundamental strategy of the ruling class to pit the powerless against each other - whether is white against black or straight against gay or German non-Jews against German Jews. I think he is right that working class people could reach the breaking point and all hell could break lose if we all lose our jobs and our retirement money.

I guess the point I am trying to make is that there is always misdirection - you have this weird corporatism going on in this country and crony capitalism where all the cream is funnelled off to the people who already have all the cream and the strategy of these people is to direct our anger at other powerless people. I saw a little bit of Rachel Maddow last night and she had this guy on who wrote a book about The Family or C Street as it is variously called. And that, my friend, was scary to me. The mentality represented by these people - the masters of the universe who feel they are ordained by God to rule over the rest of us and are held to a different standard. A sense of entitlement that is incomprehensible to the rest of us.

This is what I am afraid of. If there is ever an uprising - it will be, again, the powerless attacking the powerless, those with nothing taking their wrath out on each other - whether it's inner city blacks or illegal immigrants or whatever - while those pulling the strings come out on top as they invariably do. As with every war that has ever occurred it will be powerless and the have nothings killing each other and dying while the king makers sit back and watch.

Exactly! Where was this pastor when Bush was doing the same things he's attacking Obama for? Was he predicting a "white uprising" against a white president? While the video is funny and some of what he says is on point, if all he thinks Bush, Cheney and McCain have to apologize for is "Letting Obama in the whitehouse" then he's really not understanding the big picture.

heavenlyboy34
07-10-2009, 09:37 AM
Well we need to start looking into secession before it's too late. We're sitting on a powder keg here and if something sets it off there will be no direction or purpose to it- just total chaos.

But I bet we continue to turn a BLIND eye until, like Jaws, this thing swims up and bites us all on the ass.

w00t for secession! :D I'm down for that! :cool:

Texan4Life
07-10-2009, 09:45 AM
lol

muh_roads
07-10-2009, 10:23 AM
The question is though, would he be this riled up if McCain had won? Would all the neocons be attending the tea parties if McCain had won? If the answer is no, then these are all a bunch of fraudulent turds who still don't get it.

Obama is a continuation of Bush and McCain would've been the same shit. McCain suspended his campaign so he could specifically fly home and bail out some bankstas.

ctiger2
07-10-2009, 10:26 AM
wow! lol!

tpreitzel
07-10-2009, 10:26 AM
Personally, how he kept a straight face throughout the diatribe is beyond me... Sometimes, you just get on a roll, I guess. :)

Young Paleocon
07-10-2009, 12:08 PM
ROFL!!!!loved the line, " We need to out pray the Muslims on Ramadan!" OMG so freakin funny!

revolutionisnow
07-15-2009, 02:15 PM
YouTube - Take the Revolution to the Streets (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoMHhjqMsZw)

SLSteven
07-15-2009, 04:08 PM
YouTube - Take the Revolution to the Streets (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoMHhjqMsZw)

Thanks for the post