PDA

View Full Version : Two tickets available for PBS debate on Thursday in Baltimore

Bradley in DC
09-24-2007, 06:49 PM
I called and got and picked up two tickets for the Republican debate at Morgan State University in Baltimore Thursday night. After that, I got press credentials to go (that'll be another post later--tune in to an internet radio station near you) so my tickets are available.

The DC metro area Meetup groups have a booth at the Clarendon Day Street Festival (http://clarendon.org/), and we need volunteers. So, the two people willing to commit to manning (or womaning?) the both for us can have tickets to be in the audience during the PBS debate. Who knows, you might even get interviewed on a random internet radio station! ;)

We need two people from noon until 7 pm at the Clarendon metro station. (Good way to help the cause before attending the fundraiser that night!)

nsellers
09-24-2007, 07:46 PM
Brad, Brad, Brad.....

Are you sure you want to hit them up for 7 hours?????
If you value them at $35, that's working for $5/hour.

:D

Bradley in DC
09-24-2007, 07:57 PM
Brad, Brad, Brad.....

Are you sure you want to hit them up for 7 hours?????
If you value them at $35, that's working for $5/hour.

:D

Hi NSellers,

I didn't say for how long to work. I suppose 1 1/2 hours would be the minimum but if more than two people want the tickets I suppose we could "auction" them off to the two people willing to work the booth the longest! :p

james1844
09-24-2007, 07:59 PM
The DC based meet ups have been really actively lately...

militant
09-24-2007, 08:16 PM
i'm getting a press pass and working with a team, videography. but my roommate, who is also going, has nothing to do but stand outside. she's nice enough to take me there, so i'd love to give her a ticket. she's willing to work the full 6 or 7 hours, and she's a very nice, professional girl.

i might have someone else who'd work, or love to have the ticket in consideration of molly's 6-7 hours of work, but if someone else wants it that's great too. everyone who can get involved should. the marietta ohio meetup was awesome tonight, we're even more excited than we were just 4 hours ago. let me know if we can arrange something, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeez....

Bradley in DC
09-24-2007, 08:19 PM
i'm getting a press pass and working with a team, videography. but my roommate, who is also going, has nothing to do but stand outside. she's nice enough to take me there, so i'd love to give her a ticket. she's willing to work the full 6 or 7 hours, and she's a very nice, professional girl.

i might have someone else who'd work, or love to have the ticket in consideration of molly's 6-7 hours of work, but if someone else wants it that's great too. everyone who can get involved should. the marietta ohio meetup was awesome tonight, we're even more excited than we were just 4 hours ago. let me know if we can arrange something, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeez....

Hey, Buckeye native here. You're getting a press pass and working with a videography team?! We need to talk...

Send me a PM with your email/phone.

mdh
09-24-2007, 08:30 PM
Hey, Buckeye native here. You're getting a press pass and working with a videography team?! We need to talk...

lol... :)

mdh - making connections since 1980.