PDA

View Full Version : Giuliani gets pwned at WTC memorial

max
09-24-2007, 06:24 PM
A little background info. Many family members are infuriated with the way Rudy scooped and dumped bodies from 9/11 as soon as gold from nova scotia bank was recovered.
the firemen were so pissed that rudy had to order the cops to forcibly chase them away.

these ny activists shamed him good.....video clip

http://www.jonesreport.com/articles/240907_giuliani_desecration.html

LibertyEagle
09-24-2007, 06:31 PM
//

max
09-24-2007, 06:34 PM
//

Last I heard, Rudy was one of Ron Paul's opponents

Zydeco
09-24-2007, 06:35 PM
It's amazing that one of the main perpetrators of 9/11 has the stones to go back there and "commemorate" the dead.

But that's part of the plan, because that's exactly what a mayor who wasn't guilty would do.

Scumbag.

max
09-24-2007, 06:39 PM
It's amazing that one of the main perpetrators of 9/11 has the stones to go back there and "commemorate" the dead.

But that's part of the plan, because that's exactly what a mayor who wasn't guilty would do.

Scumbag.

years ago a little girl was raped and killed one block away from where i used to live. (meghan kanka)

while the whole town was out looking for her, the perpetrator (a neighbor) shows up and asks the distraught parents if he can help hand out flyers for them

silverhandorder
09-24-2007, 06:39 PM
Conspiracy aside, I don't understand what he is doing there. Many people here are feeling sore that he is using 9/11 for his campaign.

constituent
09-24-2007, 06:40 PM
the man's got no soul.

BIG_J
09-24-2007, 07:01 PM
Hot Topics.

quickmike
09-24-2007, 07:05 PM
That dick is nothing more than an opportunist. Funny how someone like that is considered a front runner for the presidency of the USA. Either the polls are COMPLETELY wrong, or americans are the dumbest people on the planet. Never mind the 911 conspiracy, just the fact that he found that gold and called off the search for any more bodies shows what a douche bag extrordinaire he really is. Personally, if it was my body under the rubble, I couldnt care less what they did with my remains. Hell, they could feed it to dogs for all I care, but to alot of people its very important to recover their family members remains. What kind of ghoulish bastard could do something like that and then visit the memorial? He should have been ripped to shreads by those people in my opinion.

I think its safe to say that now I HAVE seen it all.

hopeforamerica
09-24-2007, 07:43 PM
That dick is nothing more than an opportunist. Funny how someone like that is considered a front runner for the presidency of the USA. Either the polls are COMPLETELY wrong, or americans are the dumbest people on the planet. Never mind the 911 conspiracy, just the fact that he found that gold and called off the search for any more bodies shows what a douche bag extrordinaire he really is. Personally, if it was my body under the rubble, I couldnt care less what they did with my remains. Hell, they could feed it to dogs for all I care, but to alot of people its very important to recover their family members remains. What kind of ghoulish bastard could do something like that and then visit the memorial? He should have been ripped to shreads by those people in my opinion.

I think its safe to say that now I HAVE seen it all.

I talked to someone that thinks he did "such a great job with NY"! I almost passed out. She must only watch Fox news and nothing else. I gave her a Ron Paul flyer and asked to do some research!! Unfortunately she's not the brightest bulb in the pack. I doubt she'll even turn on her computer.

quickmike
09-24-2007, 07:52 PM
I talked to someone that thinks he did "such a great job with NY"! I almost passed out. She must only watch Fox news and nothing else. I gave her a Ron Paul flyer and asked to do some research!! Unfortunately she's not the brightest bulb in the pack. I doubt she'll even turn on her computer.

Yeah, sometimes I worry about what percentage of americans are really like that.:eek:

Electric Church
09-24-2007, 10:11 PM
love it...that's exactly what these creeps need. we can't let em rest. gotta keep on em

Mordechai Vanunu
09-24-2007, 10:28 PM
Last I heard, Rudy was one of Ron Paul's opponents

How is that a response to "//"?

McDermit
09-24-2007, 10:35 PM
Our local news guy was making fun of Rudy's phone calls during speeches schtick today.

Halfway through his broadcast, his cell rings. He looks at it, answers, goes "Oh, hi honey! I'm actually doing the news right now. Can I talk to you later? Love you too shnookums. Mhm. And tell Taylor I'll read him a bedtime story when I get home! Love you. Bye baby." And then looks at the camera and goes "That was my wife!" Then they cut to the clip of Giuliani doing it at 2 different events. lol.

I wish I had my tivo set up!

fluoridatedbrainsoup
09-24-2007, 10:50 PM

But that's part of the plan, because that's exactly what a mayor who was guilty would do.

Scumbag.
CORRECTION: The perpetrator ALWAYS RETURNS TO THE SCENE OF THE CRIME.

EvilEngineer
09-24-2007, 10:54 PM
Yeah, sometimes I worry about what percentage of americans are really like that.:eek:

Yeah, sometimes it makes me question if America or the World is worth saving. I'd have no problem leaving and moving into isolation and watching the world burn. Or causing the world to burn.... I am evil after all. :: places pinky to lip:: Muhahahahaha

Geronimo
09-25-2007, 05:01 AM
Our local news guy was making fun of Rudy's phone calls during speeches schtick today.

Halfway through his broadcast, his cell rings. He looks at it, answers, goes "Oh, hi honey! I'm actually doing the news right now. Can I talk to you later? Love you too shnookums. Mhm. And tell Taylor I'll read him a bedtime story when I get home! Love you. Bye baby." And then looks at the camera and goes "That was my wife!" Then they cut to the clip of Giuliani doing it at 2 different events. lol.

I wish I had my tivo set up!

Here's a clip of the phone calls. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NljO7w8fXKc)