PDA

View Full Version : End 22 im going to puke!

Warrior_of_Freedom
07-09-2009, 12:36 PM
Franklin Delano Roosevelt was elected President of the United States four times. FDR died early in his fourth term after serving three full, successful terms. It was his leadership that brought our great country out of Economic Crisis and War.

Congress passed the 22nd Amendment on March 21, 1947 to limit future Presidents to two terms and took the choice out of the hands of the American People, where it belongs.

History has no way of determining what would have happened to the United States if Roosevelt had been limited to two terms and had been unable to lead us out of the Great Depression and through World War II. With our current crisis, the American People need to take back their right to elect the leader of their choice. The task is too large and the risk is too great - we must act now! blech

www.end22.com

Your purchase of END22 products is not a donation and is not tax deductible.

3 years later:
It's too early to judge Obama!

acptulsa
07-09-2009, 12:38 PM
Hope you don't mind if I don't favor them with a 'net hit.

Kraig
lmao now they have a "change cannot happen overnight" slogan!

JoshLowry
Well at least they are trying to change it via a Constitutional route.

Sickening idea, but they are going about it the correct way.

Kraig
07-09-2009, 12:39 PM
Hope you don't mind if I don't favor them with a 'net hit.

Good thinking, I feel a little dirty now.

UnReconstructed
07-09-2009, 01:02 PM
Well at least they are trying to change it via a Constitutional route.

Sickening idea, but they are going about it the correct way.

yup

minarchists should be happy... they are trying to do something constitutionally... whatever that means

LibertyEagle
07-09-2009, 01:09 PM
yup

minarchists should be happy... they are trying to do something constitutionally... whatever that means

Yes, but it doesn't mean minarchists are happy about what they are trying to push.

Paulfan05
07-09-2009, 01:36 PM
LoL, Change!.....does not happen overnight.

acptulsa
07-09-2009, 01:48 PM
LoL, Change!.....does not happen overnight.

It doesn't? Seemed to me Obama changed his mind about not being Dubya overnight. The night of January 19th/20th, to be exact.