PDA

View Full Version : Akron police investigate teen mob attack on family(Black on white hate crime)

Steeleye
07-09-2009, 04:16 AM
It came after a family night of celebrating America and freedom with a fireworks show at Firestone Stadium. Marshall, his family and two friends were gathered outside a friend's home in South Akron.

Out of nowhere, the six were attacked by dozens of teenage boys, who shouted ''This is our world'' and ''This is a black world'' as they confronted Marshall and his family.

http://www.ohio.com/news/50172282.html

Objectivist
07-09-2009, 04:21 AM
I'm shocked..... not really.

Violence is an ignorant mans way of leveling the playing field.

They still are at a disadvantage even if they beat someone up.

Don't forget it's only a hate crime when "Whitey" does it and justice when a ****** does it. And I'm using the word ****** in the context of what was reportedly said and done, not all blacks are ******* seeing that I was raised by one, and am related to many.

Time for Change
07-09-2009, 06:06 AM
****** :eek: is a mindset not a skin color...:p

catdd
07-09-2009, 06:30 AM
It seems the entire country is on the verge of exploding into civil and racial war and the only way to stop it is to peacefully divide the nation into sections. Maybe we can manage to secure a few free states out of it.

kahless
07-09-2009, 07:04 AM
Right now, the case is not being classified as a racial hate crime.

Like who did not know hate crime laws would only be applied if the victim is black. This is exactly why we should not have hate crime laws and rather charge everyone equally under existing laws.

sparebulb
07-09-2009, 09:08 AM
I can't wait until every police station in the country has a pigment chart on the wall to assist the police in determining how to classify "hate crimes" or "hate speech". Or perhaps cops can be issued a pocket color guide that they can hold up next to your skin to determine whether you should be charged or not.

Objectivist
07-09-2009, 03:44 PM

Exactly my point, and if what is stated is true then it applies.

Steeleye
07-09-2009, 03:58 PM

I have a half-black friend (whose mother is from Togo) who told me something similar to that.

Liberty Star
07-09-2009, 04:01 PM
It seems the entire country is on the verge of exploding into civil and racial war and the only way to stop it is for the country to divide into sections.
I think if we don't start looking into it what is coming will make the civil war look like a Methodist social.

Who would have thunk right after liberating Iraq, we would be having such serious freedom and liberty problems at home in America?

Bush/Cheney are probably kicking themselves for what they have done and how they led America to current Obama regime's election.