PDA

View Full Version : I hate you, Sarah Palin

Kylie
07-08-2009, 09:12 PM
http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=NDE3MmE5MDVmMGM1YjQ2NmVhMjJkN2I2ZTcxMzhlNjU=&w=MA

This is what we are up against. Everyone needs to forward this link on to their friends and family who think they're democrats. It kinda shows what they are really like. The lying, cheating, stealing is just sickening.

Steeleye
07-08-2009, 09:15 PM
This is a satire piece, FYI.

Reason
07-08-2009, 09:18 PM
Sarah Palin can go crawl into the woods and never come back IMO

Dr.3D
07-08-2009, 09:19 PM
It's interesting to note so many people say they hate her, but they never give a good reason why.

Reason
07-08-2009, 09:22 PM
It's interesting to note so many people say they hate her, but they never give a good reason why.

How bout cuz this

http://cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/113/2/naylin-paylin-stills2-wenn.0.0.0x0.400x573.jpeg

Is the only good thing that has come out of her involvement in the last election.

orafi
07-08-2009, 09:23 PM
Sarah Palin can go crawl into the woods and never come back IMO

Dude, a lot of people are going to bug out in the woods. :(

Dr.3D
07-08-2009, 09:24 PM
How bout cuz this

http://cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/113/2/naylin-paylin-stills2-wenn.0.0.0x0.400x573.jpeg

Is the only good thing that has come out of her involvement in the last election.

B.S.

Young Paleocon
07-08-2009, 09:26 PM

Seems to me that she either doesn't have or doesn't present well a solid philosophic foundation and often speaks in cliches and platitudes that make me feel retarded for hearing.

LibForestPaul
07-08-2009, 09:26 PM

I listed to her Couric interview. She is an idiot. How she became Gov is beyond comprehension. She makes GW look sane. At least GW doesn't believe the bullshit he speaks; just reads the teleprompter.

Liberty Star
07-08-2009, 09:27 PM
Why so much hatin on Sarah?

Dr.3D
07-08-2009, 09:28 PM
Why so much hatin on Sarah?

Yeah, really.... sounds like nobody knows why they don't like her, so they make up something to hate her for.

I think I'll knock the sand off of my shoes and get out of this sandbox.

speciallyblend
07-08-2009, 09:35 PM
I listed to her Couric interview. She is an idiot. How she became Gov is beyond comprehension. She makes GW look sane. At least GW doesn't believe the bullshit he speaks; just reads the teleprompter.

yeah the fact i would agree she makes gw look sane is insane:)

my wife thinks she makes women look ignorant!! and i would have to agree!!

i would vote for sarah palin if she was running for prez of the mickey mouse club! she comes across as ditzy and she is just a puppet of the corrupt gop right wing! she is part of the problem not the solution. the fact over 70% republicans would vote for her. tells me the gop is gonna lose it's ass off the next 4-12 yrs as my vote will make sure of it! i am hoping the gop nominates her so the gop will crash burn and die!

silverhandorder
07-08-2009, 09:37 PM
How about for supporting McCain? I think this is good enough.

speciallyblend
07-08-2009, 09:41 PM
How about for supporting McCain? I think this is good enough.

2nd that motion, that is reason enough! every ron paul republican that voted for mccain deserves the gop fighting the ron paul republicans every inch of the way. you endorsed the very platform you are against by wasting your vote on mccain out of fear of obama and what did you get for your wasted mccain vote?? you got obama!! thank the gop for that one! the gop deserves everything they get the next 2-20 yrs, not a dam thing until they open their ears eyes and brain and stop being deaf dumb and blind!

if nominating palin kills the gop faster then i will vote for palin in theprimary and then let the gop hang out to dry in the general election!!

torchbearer
07-08-2009, 09:42 PM
Anyone who'd sell out to stand beside McCain is on my NO Vote list.

Liberty Star
07-08-2009, 09:52 PM
I would rather gave a beer with Palin than McCain or Lieberman.

I can't understand how could anyone support McCain to be President LOL

Dr.3D
07-08-2009, 09:54 PM
When was the last time we had a president that wasn't either a democrat or a republican?

After you answer that question, then perhaps you will understand why it's a two party system and it's not going to change to a three party system, no matter how much we would like it to.

torchbearer
07-08-2009, 09:55 PM
When was the last time we had a president that wasn't either a democrat or a republican?

After you answer that question, then perhaps you will understand why it's a two party system and it's going to change to a three party system, no matter how much we would like it to.

the GOP started as a third party. take that never shit back to MJs neverland ranch where it belongs.

Steeleye
07-08-2009, 09:55 PM
I don't mind Palin so much. It's her supporters that make me want to rip my hair out.

Dr.3D
07-08-2009, 09:57 PM
the GOP started as a third party. take that never shit back to MJs neverland ranch where it belongs.

You still didn't answer the question. How long has it been since we had a president other than a GOP or democrat?

torchbearer
07-08-2009, 09:58 PM
I don't mind Palin so much. It's her supporters that make me want to rip my hair out.

Did you hear her genius on the Couric interview?

YouTube - Sarah Palin CBS Interview (Katie Couric) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbQwAFobQxQ)

speciallyblend
07-08-2009, 09:59 PM
I would rather gave a beer with Palin than McCain or Lieberman.

I can't understand how could anyone support McCain to be President LOL

yeah i would have a beer and smoke a joint with palin! does palin like threesomes??:D

torchbearer
07-08-2009, 10:00 PM
You still didn't answer the question. How long has it been since we had a president other than a GOP or democrat?

1853- Millard Fillmore(whig) "the do nothing president"
and that is what a president should do.

Dr.3D
07-08-2009, 10:02 PM
1853- Millard Fillmore(whig) "the do nothing president"
and that is what a president should do.

So how is it, so many people here think a third party will win next time?
Are they delusional?

Edit: It's pretty hard to break a 156 year old habit.

angelatc
07-08-2009, 10:04 PM

Ron Paul says the same thing - that's why he's a Republican. Apparently election laws have changed a little over the years.

torchbearer
07-08-2009, 10:04 PM
So how is it, so many people here think a third party will win next time?
Are they delusional?

NO they are not delusional. It can happen. It has happened before. It can happen again.
To say - it has NEVER happened, would leads us to believe that quite possibly- it can never happen.
As long as we have people's world perceptions controlled by a "tube" called television/cable it will be very hard, unless the tube tells people the third party isn't a wasted vote. which, in itself, is a lie.
Perot had a shot, and had he not dropped out- then came back in... just might have done it. His polling was awesome.

torchbearer
07-08-2009, 10:06 PM
Ron Paul says the same thing - that's why he's a Republican. Apparently election laws have changed a little over the years.

yet he ran as a Libertarian? Has the laws changed that much since '88? or is he just taking the easier path?

Steeleye
07-08-2009, 10:06 PM
Did you hear her genius on the Couric interview?

YouTube - Sarah Palin CBS Interview (Katie Couric) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbQwAFobQxQ)

Cognitive dissonance (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance)

Just a theory.

torchbearer
07-08-2009, 10:07 PM
Cognitive dissonance (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance)

Just a theory.

huh?
She is fucking stupid. It suggests to me that her knees had to get dirty for her to get anywhere.
How could you even put someone as stupid as her in the same room as someone like Dr. Paul.
She couldn't run a McDonalds.

Dr.3D
07-08-2009, 10:07 PM
yet he ran as a Libertarian? Has the laws changed that much since '88? or is he just taking the easier path?

Seems he learned something from that little fiasco.

I'll bet he did better as a Republican than he did as a Libertarian.

torchbearer
07-08-2009, 10:09 PM
Seems he learned something from that little fiasco.

I'll bet he did better as a Republican than he did as a Libertarian.

Because, I bet, the media has brainwashed the people to thinking there are only two viable choices, and as long as you and others perpetuate this myth I'm sure it will continue.
Are you part of the problem?
I am in the GOP working in the GOP because it is easier, but it is an outright lie to say a third party CAN'T win.
You are being dishonest. And I provided the info to show such.
Please continue to spin.

Dr.3D
07-08-2009, 10:12 PM
Because, I bet, the media has brainwashed the people to thinking there are only two viable choices, and as long as you and others perpetuate this myth I'm sure it will continue.
Are you part of the problem?
I am in the GOP working in the GOP because it is easier, but it is an outright lie to say a third party CAN'T win.
You are being dishonest. And I provided the info to show such.
Please continue to spin.

So exactly how are we going to unbrainwash the people into thinking any differently? It isn't like we have our own media.

torchbearer
07-08-2009, 10:15 PM
So exactly how are we going to unbrainwash the people into thinking any differently? It isn't like we have our own media.

How did Ron Paul raise all the money he did with the media declaring him an "also ran". The internet.
As more people get on it, they spend less time on the tube.
I don't have to do shit but stick to my principles- talk to my neighbors, and don't continue the lies of a two party system.

Listen to the GOPers cheering the anti-two party message at this tea party in louisiana:
YouTube - Tom Kowitz speaks at July 2, 2009 Tea Party in Covington, Louisiana (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RpnuEYDXOY)

torchbearer
07-08-2009, 10:34 PM
Listen to the GOPers cheering the anti-two party message at this tea party in louisiana:
YouTube - Tom Kowitz speaks at July 2, 2009 Tea Party in Covington, Louisiana (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RpnuEYDXOY)

"What does the march to tyranny sound like? Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right"

Dr.3D
07-08-2009, 10:38 PM
Hey, I was just wondering where we were all focusing. If there is no focus, then nothing is going to happen.

torchbearer
07-08-2009, 10:42 PM
Hey, I was just wondering where we were all focusing. If there is no focus, then nothing is going to happen.

from the perspective of my associates in my state... we are "libertarian preachers" who left our congregations and choirs in the LP and are now evangelizing in the GOP(the lost sheep).
Our message is still the same. Both parties have failed us. Both parties are ignoring our will.
We are being received well in Louisiana.

torchbearer
07-08-2009, 10:44 PM
from the perspective of my associates in my state... we are "libertarian preachers" who left our congregations and choirs in the LP and are now evangelizing in the GOP(the lost sheep).
Our message is still the same. Both parties have failed us. Both parties are ignoring our will.

To add to its simplicity- we don't have to change the labels people are used to, we just have to change the people who are wearing the hat.
Labels to us are meaningless...

Dreamofunity
07-08-2009, 10:50 PM
"I hate you, Sarah Palin"

That's a club I could join.

Dr.3D
07-08-2009, 11:00 PM

Did you notice how CNN and the other media outlets referred to Ron Paul as the candidate who ran as a Libertarian? They made it sound like running as a Libertarian candidate was nucking futs. Seems the general perception of the public about the Libertarian party is not favorable.

torchbearer
07-08-2009, 11:08 PM
Did you notice how CNN and the other media outlets referred to Ron Paul as the candidate who ran as a Libertarian? They made it sound like running as a Libertarian candidate was nucking futs. Seems the general perception of the public about the Libertarian party is not favorable.

yet, Hannity- Glenn Beck and other shills call themselves libertarian to some degree.
Ron Reagan claimed libertarianism is the heart of republicanism.
What was not trendy, will become trendy.
Its all labels and marketing.
Really meaningless words whose meaning is given shape the shapers of perception.

Dr.3D
07-08-2009, 11:13 PM
yet, Hannity- Glenn Beck and other shills call themselves libertarian to some degree.
Ron Reagan claimed libertarianism is the heart of republicanism.
What was not trendy, will become trendy.
Its all labels and marketing.
Really meaningless words whose meaning is given shape the shapers of perception.

Well to be a libertarian is much different than being in a party calling itself the Libertarian party. The party itself, from what I understand is considered as a bunch if nuts who go against what is considered politically correct. It's hard to change a perception that has been ingrained into peoples minds.

dgr
07-08-2009, 11:58 PM
It's not Ron Paul who gives liberitians a bad rap, last year when I was considering becoming a liberitiarn I watched their convention on C-span. It was not a positive experience. in fact I was left wondering who are these people and what on earth does Ron Paul have in common with them.
Every poster on this site is informed and insightful and inspired, the very opposite of what was exhibited on convention broadcast.

torchbearer
07-09-2009, 09:33 AM
It's not Ron Paul who gives liberitians a bad rap, last year when I was considering becoming a liberitiarn I watched their convention on C-span. It was not a positive experience. in fact I was left wondering who are these people and what on earth does Ron Paul have in common with them.
Every poster on this site is informed and insightful and inspired, the very opposite of what was exhibited on convention broadcast.

you do realize that a lot of those same people do post here to, right?
In fact, the people who organized and won the Louisiana Caucus for Ron Paul were led by members of the LALP?
You do realize this right? It wasn't long time GOPers leading the charge in this state.
In fact, our best and brightest joined Ron Paul's campaign leaving behind a skeleton crew to run the LP.
In our absence you saw what was left- a bunch a fucknut anarchist and GOP lights fighting for the nomination of an abandoned vessel.

Kraig
07-09-2009, 09:37 AM
Yeah call the guy who didn't want to become a libertarian because of how other libertarians were acting a dumb ass, that's really going to convince him.

Great job as always "torch bearer". :rolleyes:

acptulsa
07-09-2009, 09:57 AM
Well to be a libertarian is much different than being in a party calling itself the Libertarian party. The party itself, from what I understand is considered as a bunch if nuts who go against what is considered politically correct. It's hard to change a perception that has been ingrained into peoples minds.

But if we do it, it will help us wean them from the bull that they've been mistaking for news. Is it worth the trouble? I think so.

We can change names and hope no one notices. Or we can stick it to the libelers and slanderers and expose them for what they really are. The former for normal times, I think. But these are not normal times.

Dr.3D
07-09-2009, 10:31 AM

I was thinking more along the lines.... it is the Libertarians that give Ron Paul a bad name. The media, more than once said he was a former Libertarian presidential candidate. When they did this, it shed a bad light on Ron Paul. People naturally associate the Libertarian Party with a bunch of kooks.

It's not my belief they are a bunch of kooks, but that is the light the media puts them in. So don't go screaming at me.

torchbearer
07-09-2009, 10:41 AM
Yeah call the guy who didn't want to become a libertarian because of how other libertarians were acting a dumb ass, that's really going to convince him.

Great job as always "torch bearer". :rolleyes:

coming from the guy who hates our troops. :rolleyes:

Aratus
07-09-2009, 10:50 AM
people... divine sarah has not tried to distance herself from the rumors that she has ambitions
in the lower 49 even though the very feminine & female Republican senator thinks "divine sarah" wants
to oust her in 2010 from the senate seat the same said woman senator is now sitting in!!! people, people... people!
"divine sarah" is alaska's answer to "gentleman mitt" the MA+UT+MI guy who truely is my flip-floppin' whistle-stoppin' ex-governor...

torchbearer
07-09-2009, 10:56 AM
I was thinking more along the lines.... it is the Libertarians that give Ron Paul a bad name. The media, more than once said he was a former Libertarian presidential candidate. When they did this, it shed a bad light on Ron Paul. People naturally associate the Libertarian Party with a bunch of kooks.

It's not my belief they are a bunch of kooks, but that is the light the media puts them in. So don't go screaming at me.

when asked, Dr. Paul still claims to be a member of the Libertarian Party- as he is still a member.

Dr.3D
07-09-2009, 11:04 AM
when asked, Dr. Paul still claims to be a member of the Libertarian Party- as he is still a member.

No wonder so many people think he is a kook.

acptulsa
07-09-2009, 11:07 AM
http://www.poetv.com/video.php?vid=46716

torchbearer
07-09-2009, 11:09 AM

Yeah, it has nothing to do with his voting record and articles like this:

Ron Paul's legislative history is a lesson in principled failure. Among the bills he has co-sponsored: ending U.S. cooperation with the United Nations, a repeal of antitrust law "to restore the inherent benefits of the market economy," and stripping the government of the right to set a minimum wage. Just last week, he again introduced a bill "to repeal the Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990," which would presumably make schools less safe but which would reinforce our right to bear arms. For Paul, ideology almost always trumps politics.

None of these bills, I should note, have picked up much support. And Paul's track record with economic legislation isn't any better. His perennial efforts — shifting the country back toward a gold standard, abolishing the personal income tax, and dismantling the Federal Reserve — are nonstarters. They so change the very fabric of this country that Paul can't marshal his colleagues to his side.

source: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31784137/ns/business-us_business/

All of the above legislation that Dr. Paul supports are considered "kooky" by the media. Note- not once did they mention "Libertarian Party" in his "kookiness", but the things he supports and things he opposes.

Yet you think it is because he is a member of the LP. :rolleyes: come on.

Andrew-Austin
07-09-2009, 11:10 AM

People think he is a kook because of his ideas, you have to be doing some serious logistical gymnastics to come to the opposite conclusion. Do people think libertarians are kooks because they call themselves libertarians, or do they think libertarians are kooks for their ideas? In a way this kind of rips on the thought processes of the people who espouse the idea that "the libertarian party as a vehicle has failed so it is time to hijack the Republican party". What makes you think there will be any less resistance to libertarian ideas if you just adopt a new name? Go to a neocon/Republican tea party and start bashing Bush or call for an end to the drug war and the audience will boo you just the same.

acptulsa
07-09-2009, 11:13 AM
Well, given that he alone among the presidential candidates of both major parties foresaw the coming financial meltdown, I think we can probably convince them that he is, in fact, not kooky but way ahead of people. In other words, 'crazy like a fox'.

Kraig
07-09-2009, 11:19 AM
coming from the guy who hates our troops. :rolleyes:

Yeah when have I ever said I hate our troops?

torchbearer
07-09-2009, 11:21 AM
Yeah when have I ever said I hate our troops?

start here and work your way down: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=2200814&postcount=19

Kraig
07-09-2009, 11:23 AM
start here and work your way down: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=2200814&postcount=19

The word hate or any word with similar meaning is not on that post.

torchbearer
07-09-2009, 11:25 AM
or any word with similar meaning

the context is in the thread.

Kraig
07-09-2009, 11:26 AM
the context is in the thread.

lmao no it isn't and you know it, show me the post please

Kraig
07-09-2009, 11:35 AM
Here are the examples of me "hating" the troops from the very same thread:

No one here is trying to shit on the troops, we are just saying they don't deserve the respect they get and we do not support them. I can understand a good guy in a bad situation that is difficult to get out of, but glossing over the situation they are in and what they do while giving them blanket respect is not going to help or change anything. Talking about how being a soldier really isn't anything like what it is cracked up to be will.

You guys freaking out on this have the same mentality as Bush saying if you don't support the war in Iraq you're against America. Educating the troops on how what they are doing is wrong will only help them, ignoring it will only hurt them. If that's what you want you can continue to give them your "moral support" as they are mutilated and mutilate others, for all the good it will do.

Well I actually have a few USMC buddies I used to go fishing with I and have taught them about the evils of the Iraq war and government in general, they are quite thankful to me. I am not pretending to be a "godlike omniscience", I just know a thing or to more than the average joe when it comes to the true nature of government and war. Meanwhile they are teaching me a hell of a lot about fishing and surviving in nature in general.

Then I have another acquaintance who has done two tours in Iraq, has killed plenty of people and has the pictures and video to prove it. He can't wait to go back because he loves the combat high so much. So no, sitting in a foxhole has little to do with understanding the truth.

You have committed libel against me and you owe me an apology.

torchbearer
07-09-2009, 11:45 AM

yeah, ok. you hate our troops. the thread is there for all to read and decide for themselves.

Kraig
07-09-2009, 11:46 AM
:confused::confused::confused:

Young Paleocon
07-09-2009, 01:03 PM
How is trying to out patriot one another debating Sarah Palin's validity/intelligence?

Kraig
07-09-2009, 01:10 PM
How is trying to out patriot one another debating Sarah Palin's validity/intelligence?

It's not but I don't know what trying to "out patriot" someone is either.

LibForestPaul
07-09-2009, 03:39 PM

Maybe we should :)

LNN

Libertarian News Network...mega money bomb anyone?

Kraig
07-10-2009, 08:25 AM
Still waiting for (but not expecting) an apology from the highly respected Torchbearer.

acptulsa
07-10-2009, 08:56 AM
Did I just see an attention whore post?

Nah, I must have imagined it.

Kraig
07-10-2009, 08:58 AM
Did I just see an attention whore post?

Nah, I must have imagined it.

Thanks for the bump kind sir. :rolleyes: I wonder if you call people "attention whores" so loosely in "real life"? I'll be a little impressed if you do.

tron paul
07-15-2009, 01:35 AM

Yes he does. Saying you can regrettably no longer support our troops isn't declaring hate for them.

You'd think that a gadfly with 21k posts would know netiquette prohibits dredging up old threads for the sake of an ad hominem attack.

But that's how deep the Palin Derangement Syndrome goes. It's misplaced, unvented Bush Hate.

Torchy, please man up and ask us to disregard these uncalled for comments. They are beneath you.

I don't enjoy losing respect for you. Kind of makes me feel sick.

We've been at this too long to let Palin become an irreconcilable difference between us.

Then again, maybe the Liberty Movement has grown so large it's time to split the tribes?

tron paul
07-15-2009, 01:42 AM

Well, you see, in partisan KosFreeper emotional logic, putting the 'bad guy' label on someone magically invalidates every opinion they hold.

That's why it's OK to believe all sorts of negative, Main-Steam-Media created & promoted caricatures of Sarah Palin and repeat them without citing any sources or evidence, even in the face of facts regarding her actions.