PDA

View Full Version : update for those doing multimedia freedom projects

heavenlyboy34
07-08-2009, 02:36 PM
I have updated my youtube channel with my performance of Vivaldi's spring concerto (solos played on electric guitar). If you're doing a video for a freedom project, it may fit in with the mood of what you are doing. Just link to my page somewhere to give me proper credit, plz.:cool::D:) A quick and easy way to access this stuff is via my blog-matveimediaarts.blogspot.com

TTYL,
HB34.

speciallyblend
07-08-2009, 05:44 PM
I have updated my youtube channel with my performance of Vivaldi's spring concerto (solos played on electric guitar). If you're doing a video for a freedom project, it may fit in with the mood of what you are doing. Just link to my page somewhere to give me proper credit, plz.:cool::D:) A quick and easy way to access this stuff is via my blog-matveimediaarts.blogspot.com

TTYL,
HB34.

hey man post your video here;) join it is free;) leadvillelifestyle.com you control the content;) no matter where you are from;) we just started this site so it is growing,but we are launching a bigger site for the whole central co mtns. the objective will be to free the media and by-pass by interactivity and locals posting as well as anyone in the world!

speciallyblend
07-08-2009, 06:02 PM

TTYL,
HB34.

if you have a twitter page and post and mention leadville colorado or just leadville. it automatically posts on our front page!!