PDA

View Full Version : chicago newspaper columnist also compares ron paul rallies to nazi

atilla
09-24-2007, 03:22 PM
http://www.tomroeser.com/blogs/blogview.asp?blogID=24188

You can say all you want about Hitler…monomaniac, racist, genocidal tyrant…but he and his people could really run a rally. From the Munich beer hall putsch through to the end of his regime he was unexcelled. Let me say the manipulation of an already excitable, juvenile, impressionable and deliriously passionate youth audience by the Ron Paul people was unexcelled-at least among those I have observed in this country. Hitler’s meetings would involve people packed like sardines in a room that did not allow much area for expansion. That was the case here. The storm troopers would then lead a preparatory with a brief exultation by one not as articulate as the one who was to come later. That happened, too, although the deputy campaign manager and campaign managers were no slouches. Following the warm-up, Hitler’s people ran a documentary by Leni Riefenstahl, the blonde goddess who dramatized Hitler youth…who was in fact probably the greatest film documentarian at that time in the world. When the documentary…showing bronzed athletes swearing allegiance to the Fuhrer and wide-eyed young people marching joyously as far as the eye could see in perfect precision…a groundswell of music would conclude, lights would go up and someone would shout: “Heil Hitler!” and in he would come. The place would go delirious.

Leni Riefenstahl has gone to her reward and was not available-but in her place was an outstandingly produced video that featured Ron Paul saying only one sentence-this taken from the first Republican debate. “My name is Ron Paul and I am here to defend the Constitution of the United States!” Then the film’s half hour is devoted to panning crowds which are exactly like the crowd packed in the Hyatt-Regency auditorium: bearded, shaggy, pony-tailed, inarticulate, frenetic, unconcerned with ideas. The identification of those in the video with the crowd in the auditorium was perfect. The crowd was alternatively transfixed seeing almost identical representatives of themselves and, in effect, cheered themselves in a cacophony of the Imperial Self. Here was a crowd passionately wanting to have…”legalized freedom”…i. e. the freedom to smoke whatever it wished from marijuana to crack cocaine…pay no taxes…have no war…have no hassle…and not be bothered by restrictions. Were Riefenstahl around, she would have enthusiastically approved the video.

And when the video ended, a voice called out: “Ladies and gentlemen! Dr. R-o-n P-a-u-l !” And the orgy of self-indulgence exploded into an orgasm. He moved into the room swiftly and a forest of hands arose in salutes and waves--you can make of that what you will.

Lord Xar
09-24-2007, 03:27 PM
I am gonna take a guess that this writer is jewish and doesn't like the fact that Ron Paul wants to pull funding from Israel AND all other nations now feeding off of the American tit. I wonder when it will be okay for the American Poeple to spend their OWN money on themselves... if someone wants to "donate" money on their dime, they should.. but to mandate everyone else share in that dime, is absolutely a great travesty that we let happen.

Phil M
09-24-2007, 03:28 PM
unconcerned with ideas.

Because worrying about whether or not Hillary wears pant suits is one of the great questions of political science.

constituent
09-24-2007, 03:31 PM
And when the video ended, a voice called out: “Ladies and gentlemen! Dr. R-o-n P-a-u-l !” And the orgy of self-indulgence exploded into an orgasm. He moved into the room swiftly and a forest of hands arose in salutes and waves--you can make of that what you will.

Orgy exploding into an orgasm??? this guy writes filth like that and tries to
claim the moral high-ground over pot smokers... give me a break, and go get
some @$$ you f*n wanker!

for real though, this fella's got problems. and speaking of self-indulgence... 'moved into the room swiftly and a forest of hands arose in salutes and waves' ... flowers, flowers, flowers... this whole piece is nothing if not the epitome of self-indulgence.

a_european
09-24-2007, 03:34 PM
This is just stupid.
Believe me, i live in Middle Europe.

*cough* Ghuliani is a Fascist *cough*

Edit: "unconcerned with ideas", UNCONCERED WITH IDEAS!?!?!?

Johnnybags
09-24-2007, 03:36 PM
http://www.tomroeser.com/blogs/blogview.asp?blogID=24188

You can say all you want about Hitler…monomaniac, racist, genocidal tyrant…but he and his people could really run a rally. From the Munich beer hall putsch through to the end of his regime he was unexcelled. Let me say the manipulation of an already excitable, juvenile, impressionable and deliriously passionate youth audience by the Ron Paul people was unexcelled-at least among those I have observed in this country. Hitler’s meetings would involve people packed like sardines in a room that did not allow much area for expansion. That was the case here. The storm troopers would then lead a preparatory with a brief exultation by one not as articulate as the one who was to come later. That happened, too, although the deputy campaign manager and campaign managers were no slouches. Following the warm-up, Hitler’s people ran a documentary by Leni Riefenstahl, the blonde goddess who dramatized Hitler youth…who was in fact probably the greatest film documentarian at that time in the world. When the documentary…showing bronzed athletes swearing allegiance to the Fuhrer and wide-eyed young people marching joyously as far as the eye could see in perfect precision…a groundswell of music would conclude, lights would go up and someone would shout: “Heil Hitler!” and in he would come. The place would go delirious.

Leni Riefenstahl has gone to her reward and was not available-but in her place was an outstandingly produced video that featured Ron Paul saying only one sentence-this taken from the first Republican debate. “My name is Ron Paul and I am here to defend the Constitution of the United States!” Then the film’s half hour is devoted to panning crowds which are exactly like the crowd packed in the Hyatt-Regency auditorium: bearded, shaggy, pony-tailed, inarticulate, frenetic, unconcerned with ideas. The identification of those in the video with the crowd in the auditorium was perfect. The crowd was alternatively transfixed seeing almost identical representatives of themselves and, in effect, cheered themselves in a cacophony of the Imperial Self. Here was a crowd passionately wanting to have…”legalized freedom”…i. e. the freedom to smoke whatever it wished from marijuana to crack cocaine…pay no taxes…have no war…have no hassle…and not be bothered by restrictions. Were Riefenstahl around, she would have enthusiastically approved the video.

following of same color shirt youth singing scares the hell out of me. I do sense the Foreign aid aspect of Dr Paul does not sit well with many of the blood suckers who refuse to solve any problem. Self Indulgence? Oxycontin Rush and Larry "the toilet" Craig indulged enough for all of us. Cut off all foreign aid til our infrastructure gets fixed or have private donations fund whatever cause you have.

hambone1982
09-24-2007, 03:37 PM
Yeah, its the Ron Paul supporters who are mindless sheep. Give me a break....

Tom29
09-24-2007, 03:38 PM

Give these people a break...
They were just having their weekly rongasm. :D

itsnobody
09-24-2007, 03:40 PM
This is so stupid, Ron Paul politically is like the exact opposite of Hitler in every imaginable aspect...you can find similarities like this for just about any supporters of anything

hard@work
09-24-2007, 03:51 PM
lol ... so now they're resorting to attacking the success of the rallies? Nice! Must really hurt to see your chosen neocon candidate flop around with minimal activist support. Waking up to the fact that your "polls" come from the uninformed must be painfully easy to bury subconsciously.

MsDoodahs
09-24-2007, 03:56 PM
Well, how else are they going to "fight" us?

Thrilling to see that they're reduced to attacking the supporters!

(first they ignore then they laugh then....:) :) :) )

SeanEdwards
09-24-2007, 04:00 PM
It's just going to get uglier as Ron gains support. These leaches wont let go gently.

hard@work
09-24-2007, 04:04 PM
It's just going to get uglier as Ron gains support. These leaches wont let go gently.

We're ready for 'em.

libertythor
09-24-2007, 04:05 PM
LOL Yes...it looks like there are going to be some agitators trying to compare Ron Paul to Hitler.

The problem with their logic is that Ron Paul supporters are comprised of White, Black, Yellow, Red, Gay, Straight, Jewish, Muslim, Atheist, Christian.......etc...

All he said was that Israel could defend itself!!!

Prepare for the barrage of attacks as his popularity grows.

aksmith
09-24-2007, 04:17 PM
I am gonna take a guess that this writer is jewish and doesn't like the fact that Ron Paul wants to pull funding from Israel AND all other nations now feeding off of the American tit. I wonder when it will be okay for the American Poeple to spend their OWN money on themselves... if someone wants to "donate" money on their dime, they should.. but to mandate everyone else share in that dime, is absolutely a great travesty that we let happen.

Well, if you're taking a guess, let me take one too. Anyone who criticizes Ron Paul's foreign policy will now be called some flavor of Jewish. It seems that this particular porker (who has the effrontery to call Ron Paul supporters overweight) is Catholic. If you'd read his little bio on the site, you might have noticed that. The Jew baiting on this forum is getting tedious, don't ya think?

Here's some stuff from his bio:
Long active in Chicago civic and political organizations, he was a founder of Project LEAP (Legal Elections in All Precincts) is a member of the Fellowship of Catholic Scholars; board member of The Howard Center, Rockford; and is program chairman of Legatus (Chicago), an organization of Catholic CEOs. He is a member of the American Federation of Television and Radio Artists (AFL-CIO) and the Illinois Education Association (AFL-CIO). He is founder of the Republican Assembly of Illinois, an organization of grassroots and movement leaders in the state.

He is married to the former Lillian Prescott of Chicago. The couple are parents of four grown children and grandparents of thirteen.

In 1988 he and Mrs. Roeser was named by John Paul II as Knight and Lady of the Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulcher of Jerusalem, a Roman Catholic charitable order.

MsDoodahs
09-24-2007, 04:23 PM
:rolleyes:

Zydeco
09-24-2007, 04:51 PM
I read this guy's column and had two thoughts:

1) "Wow, the establishment is scared."
2) "If this is the best they can do, Ron is going to win."

kickzman
09-24-2007, 04:53 PM

You got it.:D

Johnnybags
09-24-2007, 05:00 PM
with a power tie though to look like a regular repub. Maybe it will rub off some of the stuffed shirts. A little decorum cannot hurt.

RJB
09-24-2007, 05:03 PM
with a power tie though to look like a regular repub. Maybe it will rub off some of the stuffed shirts. A little decorum cannot hurt.

That's actually a good idea. That's how these weasel neocons took over the GOP. We should adopt thier playbook and do the same.

MsDoodahs
09-24-2007, 05:04 PM
Here's some stuff from his bio:
Long active in Chicago civic and political organizations, he was a founder of Project LEAP (Legal Elections in All Precincts) is a member of the Fellowship of Catholic Scholars; board member of The Howard Center, Rockford; and is program chairman of Legatus (Chicago), an organization of Catholic CEOs. He is a member of the American Federation of Television and Radio Artists (AFL-CIO) and the Illinois Education Association (AFL-CIO). He is founder of the Republican Assembly of Illinois, an organization of grassroots and movement leaders in the state.

He is married to the former Lillian Prescott of Chicago. The couple are parents of four grown children and grandparents of thirteen.

In 1988 he and Mrs. Roeser was named by John Paul II as Knight and Lady of the Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulcher of Jerusalem, a Roman Catholic charitable order.

So...you've proven that he's really good at sticking his tongue up the asses of his masters.

Doesn't change a damn thing.

JosephTheLibertarian
09-24-2007, 05:13 PM
I'm sure that fat lard doesn't have a problem filling a room!

drednot
09-24-2007, 05:15 PM

Stop playing the "Jew" angle. Lots of Jews are not neocons or even Zionists, and most neocons are non-Jews.

You alienate a lot of our potential base with this stuff.

We're just coming off of a week where Alan Greenspan said we went to Iraq over false pretenses, yet you're turning this into "us vs. the Jews."

Why not just say "Zionist" or "Neocon" instead?

Lord Xar
09-24-2007, 05:19 PM
Stop playing the "Jew" angle. Lots of Jews are not neocons or even Zionists, and most neocons are non-Jews.

We're just coming off of a week where Alan Greenspan said we went to Iraq over false pretenses, yet you're turning this into "us vs. the Jews."

I agree. I just have heard on two seperate occasions persons making that reference and they were jewish (nazi, anti-semitic) .. but they might have been "neo-cons" too.. and yes, most jews are against the war... so I apologize and concede that I spoke hastily. So, in this case - I should have referred to him as a "neo-con" --- point taken.

Phil M
09-24-2007, 05:20 PM

Seconded. I've seen that kind of stuff here before; trolls have been accused of being Jews as opposed to just plain old annoying trolls.

klamath
09-24-2007, 05:23 PM
Is this guy a neocon?

JosephTheLibertarian
09-24-2007, 05:24 PM
Is this guy a neocon?

probably

NewEnd
09-24-2007, 05:25 PM
Ron Paul and Hitler are very much so alike

Ron Paul has some hair
Hitler had hair

Ron Paul is a politician
Hitler was a politician

Ron Paul wrote a book
Hitler, also, wrote a book

Ron Paul has had pictures taken of him,
Hitler had pictures taken of him

Ron Paul has 10 fingers
Amazingly... SO DID HITLER!!

eerie.

ghemminger
09-24-2007, 05:25 PM
The fledging Nazi Party - whose coup failed in 1923 - won 32 seats legally in the next election - the Nationalists won 100 - promising vengence to the victims of inflation.....

BLS
09-24-2007, 05:27 PM
DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS CRAP....

If you haven't heard of Ron Paul, and you read this article....what's the first thing you would do?

That's right...you'd wanna KNOW MORE about this freakjob.

Google here I come...and I'm gonna find out about this Modern Day Nazi.....what....what the hell is this? No IRS? Honesty....Integrity??

WTF was this guy writing about? Oh well...nevermind...I'm off to youtube to see if I can find any videos.

A week later....100 people are members of meetup.com

Let it go......pick your battles.

purepaloma
09-24-2007, 05:29 PM
If you are going to contact him.......take the High Road. Show him we are classy & educated.

Thank you.

fluoridatedbrainsoup
09-24-2007, 05:39 PM
It's the same story all over the T.V. right now. The Iranian is a "holocaust denier" and would not give a yes or no answer concerning whether he wished the destruction of Israel. For the neocons, it's ALL ABOUT ISRAEL. America is just the place where the funding comes from.

richard1984
09-24-2007, 05:54 PM
I’m sorry, but this is HILARIOUS!!! Honestly, I’ve thought about it, and this sort of attack/hit piece is a last resort.... I mean seriously...this is pitiful and ridiculous!...talk about paranoia.......sheesh!!
Back a couple of years ago, the UTK philosophy club decided that using Nazis to make a point in an argument is a copout and, thus, off-limits (i.e., resorting to Nazis for an example is an automatic ‘loss’).
Really...if this is the best they can come up with, they are sad, sad, sad.
But that’s all right! We’re winners!!!
They will have to resort to violence to silence us! And resorting to violence will spell the E-N-D for them!!!

cvaldiv1
09-24-2007, 05:55 PM
Nearly the same argument was used to discredit Dr. Martin Luther King... Of course having passionate supporters automatically = NAZI right??

aksmith
09-24-2007, 06:04 PM
So...you've proven that he's really good at sticking his tongue up the asses of his masters.

Doesn't change a damn thing.

I guess I don't understand. The man's a Catholic lifelong pro-corporatism statist republican. Who are his masters?

michaelwise
09-24-2007, 06:22 PM
What a grumpy old fat fuck that guy is. It seems to me that he is most concerned about the informed peasants electing our next president.

constituent
09-24-2007, 06:36 PM
a catholic huh? not much better in my book.

i was the one protestant kid in my class at catholic school...
the ever so holy religion class teacher made sure i understood
that meant that only one of us was going to hell.... and uh...

it wasn't her.

aaahhh... to be the only second grader damned to burn for
eternity in a lake of fire.

aksmith
09-24-2007, 06:41 PM
a catholic huh? not much better in my book.

i was the one protestant kid in my class at catholic school...
the ever so holy religion class teacher made sure i understood
that meant that only one of us was going to hell.... and uh...

it wasn't her.

aaahhh... to be the only second grader damned to burn for
eternity in a lake of fire.

Catholic not much better in your book? So, Catholics and Jews are pretty low on the list. Anyone else need to be purged? Who else exactly isn't welcome here because of their religion. Tough crowd.

MsDoodahs
09-24-2007, 06:48 PM
You're welcome here. You haven't been banned.

We're a diverse bunch with all sorts of different views and opinions.

:)

constituent
09-24-2007, 06:51 PM
you're a real dumbass aksmith....

how about you familiarize yourself a little bit w/ the individual's posts
before you pop your mouth (hands) off.

i really don't have a problem w/ anyone b/c of a "group" they choose to
associate w/. but if that fella thinks he can lump myself and the many good
folks who post here regularly into a group he chooses to compare to nazis...

we'll talk some shit around here. if you're too light in the stomach, or just
too much of a bitch to chuckle now and then... this probably isn't the place
for you...

so for the record, and other jackass newbies like yourself.... i have no problem
with jews or catholics... but when a catholic is being the stereotypical holier than
thou characature... expect to hear about it.

max
09-24-2007, 06:52 PM
The Jew baiting on this forum is getting tedious, don't ya think?

When describing the neo-con Israel Firsters (AIPAC, Richard Perle, Norm Podhoretz, Lewis Libby, Paul Wolfowitz, Bill Kristol etc.) what term can we use that is not offensive to jews as a whole?

Is it ok to say Zionist Mafia?

I'm being totally serious. I welcome people of all backgrounds into this movement and I want to iknow the best way to talk about these zioinist gangsters without coming off as though I am "anti-semitic"

deedles
09-24-2007, 06:57 PM
let us say that there are idiots and morons of all races, creeds, religions, etc etc etc.

because it is true.

and what does Dr. Paul say? We don't get our rights by being part of a group, we get them as an individual..

so, coversely... we cannot be labeled idiots or evil (neo-cons excepted) or worse because we are part of a group... we are labeled so as individuals.

WWRPD?

ps. I was in Chicago for the rally and speech and it was a very diverse crowd. I was sitting next to an 80 year old, very well dressed lady and her husband, there was a yuppie looking couple in front of me and all sorts of people that weren't grungy ponytail wearing whatevers. There were some of those, of course. :eek: So what? The guy writing that article sounds like a prententious knob.

deedles
09-24-2007, 07:00 PM
zionist mafia works for me. And I have nothing against Jewish people... but I do have something against those clowns.. the ones in the Zionist mafia, that is. Just like someone who's Jewish hasn't anything against me but is dead set against the "christian" (I am using that word very facetiously) neo-cons.

michaelwise
09-24-2007, 07:02 PM
When describing the neo-con Israel Firsters (AIPAC, Richard Perle, Norm Podhoretz, Lewis Libby, Paul Wolfowitz, Bill Kristol etc.) what term can we use that is not offensive to jews as a whole?

Is it ok to say Zionist Mafia?

I'm being totally serious. I welcome people of all backgrounds into this movement and I want to iknow the best way to talk about these zioinist gangsters without coming off as though I am "anti-semitic"I like to use the term, "Zionist Extremists", for those who try to shove their views down the throats of everybody else.

aksmith
09-24-2007, 07:03 PM
you're a real dumbass aksmith....

how about you familiarize yourself a little bit w/ the individual's posts
before you pop your mouth (hands) off.

i really don't have a problem w/ anyone b/c of a "group" they choose to
associate w/. but if that fella thinks he can lump myself and the many good
folks who post here regularly into a group he chooses to compare to nazis...

we'll talk some shit around here. if you're too light in the stomach, or just a
too much of a bitch to chuckle now and then... this probably isn't the place
for you...

so for the record, and other jackass newbies like yourself.... i have no problem
with jews or catholics... but when a catholic is being the stereotypical holier than
thou characature... expect to hear about it.

Indeed, I may be a newbie on this board. But I would bet I'm a lot older than you. And frankly, I've had my fill of people downing Catholics, Jews and anybody else they think is a safe target around here. You, indeed, may have not meant it. But it's pretty hard to deny there is a bunch of Catholic and jew-baiting around here. And frankly, it does not reflect well on Ron Paul, who we all badly want to see elected. Blaming things on "zionists" and calling catholics "non-christians" does nothing but tell people they are not welcome around here if they're not haters. I am a pro-Israel Ron Paul supporter who does not think the U.S. should be supporting any foreign nation. Some of us around here are Catholics, who believe in Christ, and nobody else's version of Christ is any more worthy than theirs. Unless one has some inside information they'd like to enlighten us with. Maybe
God has spoken to you.

I've seen a lot of hatred around here. You may have been kidding. But others have not been. Posters on this board and people speaking to the media are being used against our candidate. We have a rule in our meetup. If Dr. Paul isn't saying it, then we aren't saying it in his name, or when wearing his t-shirts or baseball caps. And we don't drive discourteously when our car is plastered with his bumper stickers. And to see people airing their prejudices here while purporting to support a man who shares none of those prejudices, it is disturbing.

Oh, and before you tell me I am a little light in the stomach, you should check your personal attack. I will not report your post, as one of those who agrees with you did to mine. Because I am not the one who is thin skinned and whining for my mommy around here.

michaelwise
09-24-2007, 07:10 PM
Indeed, I may be a newbie on this board. But I would bet I'm a lot older than you. And frankly, I've had my fill of people downing Catholics, Jews and anybody else they think is a safe target around here. You, indeed, may have not meant it. But it's pretty hard to deny there is a bunch of Catholic and jew-baiting around here. And frankly, it does not reflect well on Ron Paul, who we all badly want to see elected. Blaming things on "zionists" and calling catholics "non-christians" does nothing but tell people they are not welcome around here if they're not haters. I am a pro-Israel Ron Paul supporter who does not think the U.S. should be supporting any foreign nation. Some of us around here are Catholics, who believe in Christ, and nobody else's version of Christ is any more worthy than theirs. Unless one has some inside information they'd like to enlighten us with. Maybe
God has spoken to you.

I've seen a lot of hatred around here. You may have been kidding. But others have not been. Posters on this board and people speaking to the media are being used against our candidate. We have a rule in our meetup. If Dr. Paul isn't saying it, then we aren't saying it in his name, or when wearing his t-shirts or baseball caps. And we don't drive discourteously when our car is plastered with his bumper stickers. And to see people airing their prejudices here while purporting to support a man who shares none of those prejudices, it is disturbing.

Oh, and before you tell me I am a little light in the stomach, you should check your personal attack. I will not report your post, as one of those who agrees with you did to mine. Because I am not the one who is thin skinned and whining for my mommy around here.I'm capable of letting all this sort of bickering go right over my head, just like Ron Paul.

MsDoodahs
09-24-2007, 07:12 PM
I'm capable of letting all this sort of bickering go right over my head, just like Ron Paul.

:)

richard1984
09-24-2007, 07:13 PM
I'm capable of letting all this sort of bickering go right over my head, just like Ron Paul.

Keep your eyes on the prize! ;) :cool: :D

aksmith
09-24-2007, 07:20 PM
I like to use the term, "Zionist Extremists", for those who try to shove their views down the throats of everybody else.

How about calling them Zionists who want to unconstitutionally steal your money to support their beliefs. A little long winded, but it does say what's going on.

Corydoras
09-24-2007, 07:24 PM
http://www.jews4ronpaul.org/advisors.html3

"Question: Can one be a Zionist yet oppose U.S. foreign aid to Israel?

Answer: Absolutely! Zionists support a Jewish homeland. It is not required that Zionists support the government's efforts to subsidize Israel to achieve a Jewish homeland. In a July 2006 CBS News poll, 38% of Americans thought that the U.S. was supporting Israel "too much." Israel has been the largest recipient of U.S. foreign aid since 1976. One can be a Zionist and and still support the principled non-interventionist foreign policy that was championed by America's Founders."

speciallyblend
09-24-2007, 07:27 PM
How About A Group Hug;) or ill tazer your azzez;)

aksmith
09-24-2007, 07:38 PM
How About A Group Hug;) or ill tazer your azzez;)

Don't taze me, Bro!

fedup100
09-24-2007, 07:39 PM
The nazi card is the old tried and true Jewish smear. You can bet since he will get rid of the fed, their private cash cow, there will much pissing and moaning by this racist bunch of thieves.

sky21448
09-24-2007, 07:41 PM
lmao jew have at least 50 nuclear missile when are they scare of deal with their problems...

aksmith
09-24-2007, 08:06 PM
The nazi card is the old tried and true Jewish smear. You can bet since he will get rid of the fed, their private cash cow, there will much pissing and moaning by this racist bunch of thieves.

So, let me get this straight. This fat Catholic fellow is using the tried and true Jewish smear by calling us Nazis? Is that your point?

And it's the Jews who own the fed? Am I following you here?

And the Jewish bunch of racist thieves will be pissing and moaning because Ron Paul will be taking away their federal reserve bank?

Have I got all of that?

aksmith
09-24-2007, 08:09 PM
lmao jew have at least 50 nuclear missile when are they scare of deal with their problems...

Okay, I think I've got that.

Here's the deal. Yeah, having Nukes might keep Iran or Syria at bay, maybe. But having nukes does nothing to keep Hezbollah or Hamas or Islamic Jihad at bay. Israel would literally have to nuke itself to wipe out those threats. Being completely destroyed is unlikely. Having hundreds or thousands of its civilians killed is the threat. And that can happen every month or more frequently.

max
09-24-2007, 08:10 PM
So, let me get this straight. This fat Catholic fellow is using the tried and true Jewish smear by calling us Nazis? Is that your point?

And it's the Jews who own the fed? Am I following you here?

And the Jewish bunch of racist thieves will be pissing and moaning because Ron Paul will be taking away their federal reserve bank?

Have I got all of that?

The Fed is privately owned. The Rothchild family lies at the core of International finance. Others include the Schiffs, Warburgs, Goldmans etc.....Rockefeller is part of the gang too (though he's not jewish)

Paul warburg was the founding father of the Federal Reserve. Warburgs and Rothchilds also were Zionists

Badger Paul
09-24-2007, 08:11 PM
I guess Tom doesn't like all those long hair hippy, **** in crowd. He came thinking it be a blue hair convention and finds all these skater punks instead. That must really pissed him off to stoop so low as to compare Ron Paul to Adolf Hitler.

Hey I'm a Taft person too and so was my Grandfather but if we had to rely on old Taft supporters for support we would be nowhere.

But that's fine Tom, you can be left behind at the station. Grow old gracefully!

max
09-24-2007, 08:14 PM
Okay, I think I've got that.

Here's the deal. Yeah, having Nukes might keep Iran or Syria at bay, maybe. But having nukes does nothing to keep Hezbollah or Hamas or Islamic Jihad at bay. Israel would literally have to nuke itself to wipe out those threats. Being completely destroyed is unlikely. Having hundreds or thousands of its civilians killed is the threat. And that can happen every month or more frequently.

Get out of southern Lebanon and Hezbollah wont bother you.

Get out of occupied Palestinian territory (post 1967) , and stop treating those people like dogs...and Hamas wont bother you.

Recognize the right of Palestinians to have a state of their own and the Arab world will recognize you.

Israel creates its own blowback.

BLS
09-24-2007, 08:16 PM
Jeebus People.

Can We Stop With The Jewish This, Catholic That?!

Stay Focused....please.

atilla
09-24-2007, 08:22 PM
Unless one has some inside information they'd like to enlighten us with. Maybe
God has spoken to you.

yes god has spoken to me and said specifically that i shouldn't tell you most of the revelations. there is only one thing i can tell you.

if you want to avoid the fires of hell, you must join the fight to restore mary-kate and ashley's noses to their pre-plastic surgery perfection.

Geronimo
09-24-2007, 08:41 PM
Somebody, somewhere brought up a good point.

And that point is..

Standing up to Italian crime gangs is not anti-Italian. Standing up to American crime gangs is not anti-American.
Don't be fooled into thinking that standing up to Zionist crime gangs is anti-Semitic.

inibo
09-24-2007, 08:48 PM
Catholic not much better in your book? So, Catholics and Jews are pretty low on the list. Anyone else need to be purged? Who else exactly isn't welcome here because of their religion. Tough crowd.

Everyone who loves freedom is welcome here. We all get up a head of steam from time to time. We all are capable of saying things that might rub someone the wrong way. We are cross section of America. Liberty requires a thick skin and a big heart.

libertarian4321
09-25-2007, 04:53 AM
C'mon, this guy is a clown with a blog, he's not a real reporter.

The "Chicago Daily Observer" is HIS own ONLINE ONLY "newspaper."

He's just a crazy old man with a blog...