PDA

View Full Version : Programming Humans

InterestedParticipant
07-07-2009, 09:47 PM
YouTube - Monarch: Chapter 3B: MKULTRA 1953 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIr0_Mt6AXg)

InterestedParticipant
07-07-2009, 10:39 PM
I wonder if people understand just how pervasive this is....

YouTube - Monarch: Chapter 4A: MKULTRA 1960-1970's (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=potHRCs06Q4)

Brian4Liberty
07-07-2009, 11:00 PM
Modern circumcision = early trauma

Andrew-Austin
07-08-2009, 12:01 AM
If you recognize the picture in my avatar, you will know that I am especially qualified to speak on the subject of mind control. ;)

There are five easier ways to get people to do what you want:
-pay them
-blackmail them
-trick them
-use propaganda to convince them
-tempt them with power

Its certainly easier than combining rape, electroshock, starvation, sleep deprivation, subliminal messages, and psychotic drugs over a long period of years. Honestly it sounds like they were just screwing around with various pseudo-scientific theories to see what they could come up with, and I'm betting the end results were not all that useful or practical, spawning only mental illnesses in the victim and no practical implementation of mind control. I already know subliminal messaging is nonsense.

It has been fifty years, any definitive mentions of the success or failure of MKUltra? When it comes to this subject, I have only ever seen conspiracy theorists point towards 40-50 year old sources that speak only of experiments. You would think if they succeeded, there would be some real world evidence, a document or something we can look at to confirm their success.
I can experiment all I want with the limitless funds of a government organization trying to come up with a potion that allows people to fly, but if its not possible I'm not going to get anywhere. And when you think about it, its really not beyond a government organization to fuck around with tax payers dollars for ten to twenty years on a bunch of nonsense, it is just another black hole among many that money disappears in to.. There is nothing special about the CIA, they too can be just another bumbling bureaucracy, capable of great evils but still more prone to failure than success. This was probably just another rocket race to no where... The CIA probably realized Nazi and Soviet scientists were fucking around trying to accomplish mind control, freaked out at the prospect, and wasted money chasing any pseudo-scientific theory in order to beat the enemy to the finish line.

coyote_sprit
07-08-2009, 12:04 AM
We should design a "programming language" of key words to use in order to trick people to do what we want or just read a book on propaganda.

InterestedParticipant
07-08-2009, 08:27 AM
If you recognize the picture in my avatar, you will know that I am especially qualified to speak on the subject of mind control. ;)

-pay them
-blackmail them
-trick them
-tempt them with power

Its certainly easier than combining rape, electroshock, starvation, sleep deprivation, subliminal messages, and psychotic drugs over a long period of years. Honestly it sounds like they were just screwing around with various pseudo-scientific theories to see what they could come up with, and I'm betting the end results were not all that useful or practical, spawning only mental illnesses in the victim and no practical implementation of mind control. I already know subliminal messaging is nonsense.
What do you think one of the primary reasons for 9-11 was, eh? What was the purpose of that trauma event?

The technique are from this research are alive and well, albeit in much more sophisticated and subtle forms.

May I suggest people checkout Zbigniew Brzezinski's book, The Technetronic Era? Just what do you think Brzezinski is talking about when he discusses Technetronics?

sevin
07-08-2009, 10:54 AM
What do you think one of the primary reasons for 9-11 was, eh? What was the purpose of that trauma event?

If 9/11 was an inside job, I don't think it would have taken decades of scientific research to realize that an attack on the WTC would make most of the public go along with a war in the middle east.

ramallamamama
07-08-2009, 11:22 AM
Thanks for starting this thread IP. I was following the controlled opposition thread very closely.

I've thought for years that we live in a world of illusion.

I've had a deep distrust of authority from a very early age so it was easy to not believe any of the official stories. I have intuitively understood that much of our reality is manufactured to manipulate the masses. I just don't have the jargon to effectively describe it to myself or others.

I to try to realize the underlying dialectics that you spoke of in the other thread. Many are plain as day, while most are many levels deep and overlapping. It's a real exercise, the more I do it the easier it gets. I could still use some tutoring on the subject. There are a few on this board including myself that would appreciate a few more case studies, macro and micro, that would help to get us to shift our thought process in the required direction.

I haven't had a chance to watch the vids you posted above yet, I will. I'm well into the Curtis works.

Thanks again, IP.

InterestedParticipant
07-08-2009, 11:46 AM
If 9/11 was an inside job, I don't think it would have taken decades of scientific research to realize that an attack on the WTC would make most of the public go along with a war in the middle east.
Everything is an inside job. Everything!

War in the M.E. is just one outcome. The bigger outcome is how trauma impacts the human brain. If you study the MKULTRA work, you will find that it creates a window for new programming. That was 9/11's most important purpose, to implant new programming in order to achieve the next steps in the plan (ie. The Great Work).

Trauma based mind control create dissociative identity disorder (DID). That is what has been perpetrated on the population in mass. It's very difficult to see if you are affected by it, the walls are invisible. To break out one almost needs to experience another trauma event where the post-trauma programming is not controlled by the same perpetrators.

ramallamamama
07-08-2009, 11:57 AM
Jonestown. Micro.

N Korea. Macro.

InterestedParticipant
07-08-2009, 11:59 AM
Thanks for starting this thread IP. I was following the controlled opposition thread very closely.

I've thought for years that we live in a world of illusion.

I've had a deep distrust of authority from a very early age so it was easy to not believe any of the official stories. I have intuitively understood that much of our reality is manufactured to manipulate the masses. I just don't have the jargon to effectively describe it to myself or others.

I to try to realize the underlying dialectics that you spoke of in the other thread. Many are plain as day, while most are many levels deep and overlapping. It's a real exercise, the more I do it the easier it gets. I could still use some tutoring on the subject. There are a few on this board including myself that would appreciate a few more case studies, macro and micro, that would help to get us to shift our thought process in the required direction.

I haven't had a chance to watch the vids you posted above yet, I will. I'm well into the Curtis works.

Thanks again, IP.
The illusion that is hardest to see is the illusion that is designed and targeted at the audience that one belongs to. It's so easy to see the MSM fakery for someone here, but ask them to point out the fakery being perpetrated on the libertarian crowd and they want you thrown off the forum or threaten you.

It is essential that we transcend ALL the fakery & lies, even those that are directed at us by our so-called idols. Peter Schiff is a great example ... or case study... his stuff is so subtle but so obvious, all at the same time. It's so upsetting to see so many good people who care so much continually get sucked in by those that they think are there to help them and care for them. It's just plain disgusting, and I won't stop calling-it-out no matter how much I am attacked or marginalized.

Distrust of authority and questioning the dialectics is a fantastic place to be. I think it's a very tall mountain to climb to actually stay on top of the illusions that are being spun on the public continuously, for they have a massive machine at their disposal. I would estimate that 10-20% of Global GDP is invested in Social Control. It's just a business to them, and this cost is nothing more than one line item on an Income Statement. Hardly much to invest in order to maintain their level of control.

But to question is to think, and that is really the point of all of my posts. I'm certainly not here to tell you what to think, I just want to make sure that you are constantly challenging yourself and that you are truly creating your OWN opinions, not merely regurgitating others programming, like from groups designed for the target audience that one may fit in to.

If you want more case studies, then I'm more than willing to jump in with my thoughts whenever you wish. Just start a thread and PM me to make sure I know about it, and I'll certainly comment.

ramallamamama
07-08-2009, 12:05 PM
Thanks for the comment and offer of more insight, Interested Participant.

sevin
07-08-2009, 01:35 PM
It is essential that we transcend ALL the fakery & lies, even those that are directed at us by our so-called idols. Peter Schiff is a great example ... or case study... his stuff is so subtle but so obvious, all at the same time. It's so upsetting to see so many good people who care so much continually get sucked in by those that they think are there to help them and care for them. It's just plain disgusting, and I won't stop calling-it-out no matter how much I am attacked or marginalized.

This is interesting, but where does it end? Is Ron Paul in on it, as well?

In Caroll Quigley's Tragedy and Hope he mentions that the push for Barry Goldwater back in the 60's was an aberration beyond the elite's control. Perhaps the Ron Paul revolution is the same thing.

I don't see how everything can be an inside job.

paulitics
07-08-2009, 02:04 PM
The illusion that is hardest to see is the illusion that is designed and targeted at the audience that one belongs to. It's so easy to see the MSM fakery for someone here, but ask them to point out the fakery being perpetrated on the libertarian crowd and they want you thrown off the forum or threaten you.

Ok. Just for shits and giggles, are you saying Peter Schiff is knowingly controlled opposition, or is he just another pawn for some purpose he is unaware of, only to be discarded later?

Acala
07-08-2009, 02:14 PM
Human beings are easily and predictably manipulated without drugs or high technology. They are easily and predictably manipulated because all but an insignificant fraction are driven by fear, anger, hatred, envy, greed, lust, shame, sadness, guilt, and so on. Often these emotions are operating at such a subtle level that they are subconscious- but still powerful enough to easily overwhelm rational thought in most people.

There is a class of human predators that make it their life's work to prey upon this human weakness for their own profit. Any intelligent person who dedicates themselves wholeheartedly to manipulating people can get very good at it. And anyone who dedicates themselves to this manipulative art AND has a good mentor and like-minded cohorts can do amazing things. The victims have very little resistance because they are driven by the subtle dysfunction of their own nervous system. The predators always win and the innocent always lose. It is mere accidents of history that have produced moments in which the light of freedom bobbed to the surface to shine briefly before inevitably being stuffed back down into the depths.

Even if Ron Paul were president and the congress were full of Ron Paul clones and a Constitutional Convention was called and all the representatives were Ron Paul clones, the erosion of the government they created would begin before the ink was even dry on the new Constitution they drafted. Because the human race would still be driven by subtle emotional activity.

The human race is not ready for peace and freedom and no amount of education will make them so. Until each human being individually frees himself from his own emotional bondage, the human race will be unable to break free of social and political bondage.

And this is a tragedy so deep, so old, and so all-encompassing, that to fully understand it is to see the bowels of hell open up and swallow the planet in one gulp before your eyes. It is to see Orwell's boot smashing a human face forever and know in your heart that it is our destiny.

There is one tiny glimmer of hope. But it is so small, and will take so long to have any effect, that it barely seems a hope at all. And you would not believe me even if I told you what it was.

sevin
07-08-2009, 02:17 PM
There is one tiny glimmer of hope. But it is so small, and will take so long to have any effect, that it barely seems a hope at all. And you would not believe me even if I told you what it was.

Aw, come on. Try me.

InterestedParticipant
07-08-2009, 02:25 PM
Ok. Just for shits and giggles, are you saying Peter Schiff is knowingly controlled opposition, or is he just another pawn for some purpose he is unaware of, only to be discarded later?
Oh, he knows exactly what he is doing and is promoted in media specifically to perpetrate the deception, otherwise he would be attacked. In other words, he is authorized. While there are plenty of authorized dupes out there, people who are left along because they are too stupid to figure out they are working for the system, there are others who are so crafty that the only explanation can be fore-knowledge of their activity.

I don't know yet if he'll be discarded, but when you play ball with the Devil you should be prepared to get screwed in the end, no matter how sweet the deal appears to be. So, anything is possible with these front-people... they are expendable.

This subject regarding Peter has been discussed before, in at least two other threads. If you want to have that discussion then lets find those other threads and continue it there, as it is not necessarily on topic for this thread.

Acala
07-08-2009, 02:27 PM
Aw, come on. Try me.

Meditation practice. It dissolves the emotional reactivity that makes us subject to manipulation. It takes lots of time and lots of work. But it DOES do the job. I don't know anything else that will.

First you do it yourself. Then you help others do it.

And someday, long after we are dead, maybe enough people will do it that the manipulation won't work anymore. And THEN we can be free.

I wish there was an easier, faster way.

This is the only hope that I can see. And it is a pretty slim chance.

Kraig
07-08-2009, 02:28 PM
And this is a tragedy so deep, so old, and so all-encompassing, that to fully understand it is to see the bowels of hell open up and swallow the planet in one gulp before your eyes. It is to see Orwell's boot smashing a human face forever and know in your heart that it is our destiny.

I agree but I am very curious as to what you think the glimmer of hope is.

FrankRep
07-08-2009, 02:30 PM

Now you're saying that Peter Schiff is Controlled Opposition?

InterestedParticipant
07-08-2009, 02:33 PM
In Caroll Quigley's Tragedy and Hope he mentions that the push for Barry Goldwater back in the 60's was an aberration beyond the elite's control. Perhaps the Ron Paul revolution is the same thing.

I don't see how everything can be an inside job.
Aberrations are getting more and more difficult because of the refinements in the system allowing them to be identified more quickly. Sure, aberrations still occur, but they are quickly marginalized or controlled if missed in early identification.

With respect to everything being an inside job, it's about the granularity in the feedback and control systems setup. While something may start organically, it is going to be neutralized in some way very quickly. Neutralization may simply mean taking it over, and running it so that it appears to be the same as it was, but it is controlled.

This happened here. The forces of neutralization were absolutely everywhere. We were bombarded. And it was all highly deceptive. People noticed stuff going wrong, but they rationalized it as dysfunction within the campaign, or mistakes, or inefficiencies, etc. Well, I would argue that it was deliberate.

Acala
07-08-2009, 02:38 PM
I agree but I am very curious as to what you think the glimmer of hope is.

Please see above. Thanks.

Kraig
07-08-2009, 03:02 PM
So is "meditation practice" just practicing sitting there, not doing or watching/listening to anything to keep you entertained?

Acala
07-08-2009, 03:48 PM
So is "meditation practice" just practicing sitting there, not doing or watching/listening to anything to keep you entertained?

There are different kinds of meditation practice.

My own experience is with a type of meditation called "mindfulness meditation".

In general, mindfulness meditation involves focusing your attention on some aspect of sensory experience - let's say for example the body sensations associated with your breathing. As you focus your attention on the selected sensory experience, you ignore other sensory input (like outside noises, thinking processes etc.), maintain a gentle focus, and maintain an attitude of relaxed acceptance for whatever arises in that experience.

You could also focus on outside sounds, or verbal thinking, or body sensations. Essentially any sensory experience will work, although some are easier to focus on than others.

The immediate purpose of mindfulness meditation practice is to develop three attentional skills: concentration power, sensory clarity, and equanimity (relaxed acceptance). Over time, as you develop these skills, emotional "scar tissue" is exposed and healed.

Mindfulness meditation has been shown in studies to relieve such problems as depression, high blood pressure, chronic pain and other ailments. But this is just the tip of the iceberg that western science has been able to document. The real beauty of the practice is liberation from the reactionary mind. The release of emotional drivers.

There are numerous teachers and resources available to learn the practice. If you live in a large city there is probably a group that can help you get started. If not, you can buy guided meditation recordings. Or I will send you some for free.

InterestedParticipant
08-11-2009, 01:58 PM
bump

RideTheDirt
08-11-2009, 05:28 PM
There are different kinds of meditation practice.

My own experience is with a type of meditation called "mindfulness meditation".

In general, mindfulness meditation involves focusing your attention on some aspect of sensory experience - let's say for example the body sensations associated with your breathing. As you focus your attention on the selected sensory experience, you ignore other sensory input (like outside noises, thinking processes etc.), maintain a gentle focus, and maintain an attitude of relaxed acceptance for whatever arises in that experience.

You could also focus on outside sounds, or verbal thinking, or body sensations. Essentially any sensory experience will work, although some are easier to focus on than others.

The immediate purpose of mindfulness meditation practice is to develop three attentional skills: concentration power, sensory clarity, and equanimity (relaxed acceptance). Over time, as you develop these skills, emotional "scar tissue" is exposed and healed.

Mindfulness meditation has been shown in studies to relieve such problems as depression, high blood pressure, chronic pain and other ailments. But this is just the tip of the iceberg that western science has been able to document. The real beauty of the practice is liberation from the reactionary mind. The release of emotional drivers.

There are numerous teachers and resources available to learn the practice. If you live in a large city there is probably a group that can help you get started. If not, you can buy guided meditation recordings. Or I will send you some for free.
Meditation is awesome. It is probably the best way to focus a cluttered mind.

specialK
12-30-2010, 02:11 AM
I wonder if people understand just how pervasive this is....

Yes, I understand how pervasive it is. I personally knew two victims of MKultra. One was my uncle who eventually committed suicide and the other was a woman whom I worked with. My uncle and his family were destroyed by it and the woman successfully sued the Canadian government for being complicit in the program, but she will never get the memories of the first 20 years of her life back. If I know for certainty two people it happened to, there must be thousands and thousands of victims out there.

teacherone
12-30-2010, 04:20 AM
Docs Detail CIA’s Cold War Hypnosis Push (http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2010/12/cia-hypnosis)

Two memos from 1954 and 1955 dredged up by Cryptome show the CIA thinking through post-hypnotic suggestion in extensive, credulous detail. How, for instance, to pass a secret message to a field operative without danger of interception?

Encode it in a messenger’s brain, an undisclosed author wrote in 1954, so he’ll have “no memory whatsoever in the waking state as to the nature and contents of the message.” Even if a Soviet agent gets word of the messenger’s importance, “no amount of third-party tactics” can pry the message loose, “for he simply does not have it in his conscious mind.” Pity the poor waterboarded captive.

But the counterintelligence benefits of hypnosis are even greater.

Picture this course of action, the memo’s author proposes: Hypnotize a group of “loyal Americans” to the point of inducing a “split personality.” Outwardly, they’d appear to be “ardent Communists,” who will “associate with the Communists and learn all the plans of the organization.” Every month, CIA agents will contact them, induce a counter-hypnosis, and these Manchurian Candidates will spill. (Meanwhile, Communist Party meetings on the Lower East Side of Manhattan were open to the public.) While admittedly “more complicated and more difficult,” the agency’s hypno-enthusiast wrote, “I assure you, it will work.”

That’s the level of assurance the memos’ authors provided. A 1955 follow-up openly sneered at the “cautious pessimism” and “congealed pig-headedness” of “academic experts in hypnotism,” waving it away with a pitch to dabble in hypnosis “in a way no laboratory worker could possibly prove.” Indeed, the memo concludes, the CIA had already made some headway: Narcotics were iffy choices for inducing intelligence-useful trances, but on the whole, “drug-assisted hypnosis is essential in CIA work.”

The agency’s mind-control experts gave up some helpful tips, according to the 1955 memo. It’s easier “to hypnotize large numbers of people” than individuals” — alas, there’s no useful elaboration on that point — and in no circumstance can the hypnotizer fail to get a subject to snap out of his trance.

Vessol
12-30-2010, 04:32 AM

I'd be interested in checking this out, could you PM some more info?

hazek
12-30-2010, 08:10 AM
Aberrations are getting more and more difficult because of the refinements in the system allowing them to be identified more quickly. Sure, aberrations still occur, but they are quickly marginalized or controlled if missed in early identification.

With respect to everything being an inside job, it's about the granularity in the feedback and control systems setup. While something may start organically, it is going to be neutralized in some way very quickly. Neutralization may simply mean taking it over, and running it so that it appears to be the same as it was, but it is controlled.

This happened here. The forces of neutralization were absolutely everywhere. We were bombarded. And it was all highly deceptive. People noticed stuff going wrong, but they rationalized it as dysfunction within the campaign, or mistakes, or inefficiencies, etc. Well, I would argue that it was deliberate.

You use words like evil and devil, so I was wondering.. Are you by any chance religious?

Captain Shays
12-30-2010, 08:56 AM
Human beings are easily and predictably manipulated without drugs or high technology. They are easily and predictably manipulated because all but an insignificant fraction are driven by fear, anger, hatred, envy, greed, lust, shame, sadness, guilt, and so on. Often these emotions are operating at such a subtle level that they are subconscious- but still powerful enough to easily overwhelm rational thought in most people.

There is a class of human predators that make it their life's work to prey upon this human weakness for their own profit. Any intelligent person who dedicates themselves wholeheartedly to manipulating people can get very good at it. And anyone who dedicates themselves to this manipulative art AND has a good mentor and like-minded cohorts can do amazing things. The victims have very little resistance because they are driven by the subtle dysfunction of their own nervous system. The predators always win and the innocent always lose. It is mere accidents of history that have produced moments in which the light of freedom bobbed to the surface to shine briefly before inevitably being stuffed back down into the depths.

Even if Ron Paul were president and the congress were full of Ron Paul clones and a Constitutional Convention was called and all the representatives were Ron Paul clones, the erosion of the government they created would begin before the ink was even dry on the new Constitution they drafted. Because the human race would still be driven by subtle emotional activity.

The human race is not ready for peace and freedom and no amount of education will make them so. Until each human being individually frees himself from his own emotional bondage, the human race will be unable to break free of social and political bondage.

Jesus Christ is that hope

specialK
12-30-2010, 11:21 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aPPdKewAHc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82OdRogOfEA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1Py20Zrm6s&feature=related

specialK
01-19-2011, 12:39 AM
Docs Detail CIA’s Cold War Hypnosis Push (http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2010/12/cia-hypnosis)

Two memos from 1954 and 1955 dredged up by Cryptome show the CIA thinking through post-hypnotic suggestion in extensive, credulous detail. How, for instance, to pass a secret message to a field operative without danger of interception?

Encode it in a messenger’s brain, an undisclosed author wrote in 1954, so he’ll have “no memory whatsoever in the waking state as to the nature and contents of the message.” Even if a Soviet agent gets word of the messenger’s importance, “no amount of third-party tactics” can pry the message loose, “for he simply does not have it in his conscious mind.” Pity the poor waterboarded captive.

But the counterintelligence benefits of hypnosis are even greater.

Picture this course of action, the memo’s author proposes: Hypnotize a group of “loyal Americans” to the point of inducing a “split personality.” Outwardly, they’d appear to be “ardent Communists,” who will “associate with the Communists and learn all the plans of the organization.” Every month, CIA agents will contact them, induce a counter-hypnosis, and these Manchurian Candidates will spill. (Meanwhile, Communist Party meetings on the Lower East Side of Manhattan were open to the public.) While admittedly “more complicated and more difficult,” the agency’s hypno-enthusiast wrote, “I assure you, it will work.”

That’s the level of assurance the memos’ authors provided. A 1955 follow-up openly sneered at the “cautious pessimism” and “congealed pig-headedness” of “academic experts in hypnotism,” waving it away with a pitch to dabble in hypnosis “in a way no laboratory worker could possibly prove.” Indeed, the memo concludes, the CIA had already made some headway: Narcotics were iffy choices for inducing intelligence-useful trances, but on the whole, “drug-assisted hypnosis is essential in CIA work.”

The agency’s mind-control experts gave up some helpful tips, according to the 1955 memo. It’s easier “to hypnotize large numbers of people” than individuals” — alas, there’s no useful elaboration on that point — and in no circumstance can the hypnotizer fail to get a subject to snap out of his trance.

Hypnosis is pretty benign stuff for the most part. Unfortunately, it was not hypnosis that was the main treatment used on the damaged MK-Ultra victims.

youngbuck
01-19-2011, 12:57 AM
This thread is exceedingly important! Props on the bump.

InterestedParticipant
03-07-2011, 06:44 PM
Bump... and hi to all :)

heavenlyboy34
03-07-2011, 06:54 PM
Modern circumcision = early trauma
qft

JVParkour
03-07-2011, 09:05 PM
I thought you were banned IP?

Marenco
03-07-2011, 11:43 PM
Bump... and hi to all :)

Good to see you back again IP!

Vessol
03-08-2011, 12:42 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ogCc8ObiwQ

osan
03-08-2011, 01:03 PM
-pay them
-blackmail them
-trick them
-tempt them with power

Its certainly easier than combining rape, electroshock, starvation, sleep deprivation, subliminal messages, and psychotic drugs over a long period of years. Honestly it sounds like they were just screwing around with various pseudo-scientific theories to see what they could come up with, and I'm betting the end results were not all that useful or practical, spawning only mental illnesses in the victim and no practical implementation of mind control.

This is probably very close to truth. After all, they had no idea what they were doing, these being frontiers of study and all. New psychotropic drugs are discovered - let us see what the possibilities might be. Conspiracy? Yes, by all means, but not of the sort many think nor producing the results in which they tend to believe. But do not discount the value of those results, either. Studying the effects of various forms of trauma under somewhat better controls has probably produced some very valuable results for those seeking ever more effective and diverse ways of controlling populations

As for incriminating documents, well I don't see that it is necessarily so that one would exist somewhere. Very contrary to what is commonly touted as true, certain government organizations are quite good at hiding what they really do.

Vessol
03-08-2011, 02:19 PM
You all are ignoring the easiest and most basic form of programming and indoctrinating people, GOVERNMENT EDUCATION

S.Shorland
03-08-2011, 03:24 PM
If this site is still here after the crash,I'll tell you a very interesting story.

InterestedParticipant
03-08-2011, 05:29 PM
If this site is still here after the crash,I'll tell you a very interesting story.

What interesting programming this is, convincing people that there will be a crash. This is totally illogical and not in anyone's best interest. But yet, it's drilled into the heads of a specific target market segment. Great example of programming.

justinc.1089
03-08-2011, 08:48 PM
Honestly after seeing how the media and the Republican Party machine destroyed Ron Paul's campaign, I have wondered ever since about the progress we have made, like if we're being "allowed" to "make all this 'progress.'"

Peter Schiff..

Rand Paul..

Justin Amash..

Andrew Napolitano and his show..

John Stossel..

Campaign for Liberty..

Winning CPAC when the organizers could have simply excluded Ron Paul..

Gary Johnson...

I mean its like suddenly there's a "legitimate" semi-third party movement occuring, and the powers that be are allowing it to occur, while still allowing the Republican Party to be left in the dark about it so that they fight it, making everything appear to be normal.

I don't think Ron Paul is anything different than what he seems, but I'm skeptical about everything listed above at times to be honest.

What makes you guys skeptical about Peter Schiff though?

Honestly out of the things and people I mentioned he is the one that I'm the least skeptical of because of his father being DESTROYED by the IRS pretty much. I mean if Schiff isn't on our side, to my knowledge he is not only against us but even his own father after watching his father lose millions to the IRS and pull time too. But maybe he didn't get along with his father and doesn't care about that.

One final thing, am I the only one that finds the connections of Ron Paul, Rand Paul, Ludwig Von Mises, Friedrich Hayek, Milton Friedman, Ayn Rand, Thomas Woods, Peter Schiff, Murray Rothbard, and others EXTREMELY bizarre that its coincidental? I mean seriously, add in a couple of prophets like Moses and John the Baptist, a savior figure like Christ, a couple of revolutionary leaders, and the group is complete.

I mean how did all these revolutionary free market geniuses and champions of liberty randomly end up living side by side with each other, interacting all the time???

In fact, I'm betting that the connections, friendships, and blood relationships of these people extend back to at least 1900. Why are all the free market and liberty people all living, working, and associating together mostly? Its just wierd to me to read book after book about this stuff, and in every single book from a new person I haven't read from before, they end up saying something close to "And when I was 11 I was just a kid, but I was already interested in the free market and liberty because I was around Barry Goldwater and Ludwig Von Mises being watched by them while my parents would go out to dinner from time to time."

Its like almost all of these people by some EXTREMELY bizarre coincidence end up being related, living together in the same areas, or working together somehow. I've just recently started noticing this since I started reading Rand's book "The Tea Party Goes to Washington" and its the third book where I see this trend happening again, except its extremely strong in Rand's life, even more so than Ron's according to their books. (I mean Rand mentions more people he has been around involved in free market economics and/or the liberty movement than even Ron mentions he himself has been around in his books).

Really I think I just feel like I'm in the twi-light zone watching us make progress despite being fought so hard. Its just unreal so I think that makes me wonder about it sometimes a tiny bit lol.

MN Patriot
03-08-2011, 09:28 PM
The American worker is a tax slave to the political Establishment and they don't even recognize they are slaves. There are probably many people right here in RPFs who think the income tax is vital and necessary.
Today I got in a heated debate with a "conservative" Republican who disagreed with my contention that we are tax slaves for the government. He said it is just a "bunch of libertarian shit", actual quote. Are we a capitalist nation, or a communist nation? Why do we have a graduated income tax, which is the 2nd plank of the Communist Manifesto?
I think this is a great example of human programming. People have been acclimated to having their wealth taken from them, and think the world will end if the government stops taking their money.

justinc.1089
03-08-2011, 09:36 PM
The American worker is a tax slave to the political Establishment and they don't even recognize they are slaves. There are probably many people right here in RPFs who think the income tax is vital and necessary.
Today I got in a heated debate with a "conservative" Republican who disagreed with my contention that we are tax slaves for the government. He said it is just a "bunch of libertarian shit", actual quote. Are we a capitalist nation, or a communist nation? Why do we have a graduated income tax, which is the 2nd plank of the Communist Manifesto?
I think this is a great example of human programming. People have been acclimated to having their wealth taken from them, and think the world will end if the government stops taking their money.

That, public education, and the media are the real true forms of programming of populations.

+rep to you lol

InterestedParticipant
03-10-2011, 05:29 PM
Honestly after seeing how the media and the Republican Party machine destroyed Ron Paul's campaign, I have wondered ever since about the progress we have made, like if we're being "allowed" to "make all this 'progress.'"
Ron's campaign was designed to fail. He was a lightening rod for the "constitutionalist" and "2nd amendment", etc. crowds, shepparding them into a consolidated group that could be manipulated, screwed with, and totally marginalize. This is why groups are one of our single most dangerous enemies to liberty. Liberty is based upon strong individuality, not various forms of mobs.

But watch what happens when one thinks and speaks like an individual in this forum, for it doesn't take long to see the reprocussions.

InterestedParticipant
03-10-2011, 05:32 PM
That, public education, and the media are the real true forms of programming of populations.

+rep to you lol

What about advertising, language, medicine, food, technology, politics and government.... the list of influencers is almost endless.