PDA

View Full Version : Davis Fleetwood Posts Video @ Kokesh

Reason
07-07-2009, 06:03 PM
YouTube - Kokesh for Congress: Healthcare Shrugged? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLpuDjgKrSI)

Epic
07-07-2009, 08:56 PM
This guy mischaracterizes our current system in medicine as a "free market."

As such, he's an intellectual lightweight and likely hasn't given these issues much thought. Typical liberal who argues with emotion.

james1906
07-07-2009, 09:10 PM
This guy thinks there's a cross on the website? For ranting about the history of New Mexico, you'd expect him to at least recognize the flag.

speciallyblend
07-07-2009, 09:24 PM
This guy mischaracterizes our current system in medicine as a "free market."

As such, he's an intellectual lightweight and likely hasn't given these issues much thought. Typical liberal who argues with emotion.

. private insurance companies are screwing insured folks. my wife is disabled and we are getting screwed every which way by these insurance companies as companies demand i pay them!! while our disability checks for my wife the next 12 months sits in limbo and it is almost 2 months late already! the fact is both parties have NO SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM, until they deal with costs and greed of the doctors and your so called free market or vice versa!!

(note thought you meant adam;)

everyone says there lil one liner gop/dnc talking points but want to label everyone else!! as far as i am concerned the dnc/gop are both full of hot air as my wife and many others live the reality of private insurance companies screwing the insured. not to mention Medicaid and Medicare. i hear both parties talking BS and not trying to solve the problems! do i want a national plan myself no, maybe a state plan?? yes if our voters vote on it! the bottom line is not one party is trying to solve the problems ,private insurance companies are screwing insured citizens. the leaders of the private insurance companies already said under oath. they will continue to deny folks that should not be denied!!for profit!

your posts and my post and the bs the republicans and dems are saying are moot!!

the republican party has wasted billions on illegal wars. the gop has 0 aka NO CREDIBILITY on arguing over a national health care plan!!

do i have answers?? not really. maybe if i had a f-18 i would!!

they need to take the word care out of health care and call it health crap!! the bottom line is if you got into health care to make money. then that might be some of the problem! doctors and nurses use to be doctors and nurses to help folks,now it is about how much money they can make and profit. those 2 things cause health care and insurance and the greed to cause the costs to sky rocket. if health care wasn't so expensive their wouldn't be so many unpaid bills!!!

we already have 6 medical companies that sent me to collection! while we wait for our insurance checks!! do the companies give a crap ? HELL NO! F,THEM ALL. not to mention the GOP!

another of my frustrated rants:)

speciallyblend
07-07-2009, 09:39 PM
This guy thinks there's a cross on the website? For ranting about the history of New Mexico, you'd expect him to at least recognize the flag.

did you post on his channel that lil fact??