PDA

View Full Version : Saddam Hussein's Gun May Go To Bush's Presidential Library...

Reason
07-07-2009, 01:56 AM
YouTube - Saddam Hussein's Gun May Go To Bush's Presidential Library (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqhpgK_QJZY)

jkr
07-07-2009, 08:06 AM
that
is
twisted

acptulsa
07-07-2009, 08:07 AM
I'm surprised he's not out there right now, digging up Saddam's skull and a few of his bones.

But then again, knowing those Bushies, maybe he is--but for the private collection. Well, he'll probably donate them to New Haven in his will...

torchbearer
07-07-2009, 08:19 AM
The Bushes collect war trophies at the expense of our loved ones blood.
The man should be hung, drawn, and quartered.

Sean
07-07-2009, 08:45 AM
Let me get this straight. I thought our soldiers are no longer allowed to bring back war prizes or trophies such as this. George Bush though is allowed to get Saddam's gun?

acptulsa
07-07-2009, 08:48 AM
Let me get this straight. I thought our soldiers are no longer allowed to bring back war prizes or trophies such as this. George Bush though is allowed to get Saddam's gun?

Guns, antiquities, oil contracts--if you're Dubya's buddy, you can probably get hold of two or three of their young women, too...

Matt Collins
07-07-2009, 08:58 AM
Interesting double standard. Back in the day soldiers used to be able to bring home a weapon of their enemy to keep. I know many grandfathers in this country who have foreign WWI rifles in their closets. But alas this is not allowed any more; unless of course you're George Bush

pahs1994
07-07-2009, 09:59 AM
They should put Dick Cheney's shotgun in the library too :p

silverhawks
07-07-2009, 01:55 PM
Interesting double standard. Back in the day soldiers used to be able to bring home a weapon of their enemy to keep. I know many grandfathers in this country who have foreign WWI rifles in their closets. But alas this is not allowed any more; unless of course you're George Bush

Ironic as well remembering the suggestion that Saddam and Bush duel to settle their disputes.

Everything about the US government is a double standard.