PDA

View Full Version : Heard on MSNBC: Palin aborted (her term)

Liberty Star
07-06-2009, 08:54 PM
Some talking head said that earlier when I tuned in for few. Is this how MSNBC treats a former VP candidate?

Where's the respect.

yaz
07-06-2009, 09:28 PM
lol

Steeleye
07-06-2009, 09:46 PM
PMSNBC is so classy.

Golding
07-06-2009, 09:57 PM
Haha, you were looking for respect on a second-rate entertainment network. If you want current events dealt with respect, watch the news.

Dr.3D
07-06-2009, 09:59 PM
What do you expect from the most Liberal network on earth?

Reason
07-06-2009, 10:00 PM
How does this surprise you???

The mainstream media calls us all "teabaggers" on a regular basis...

SimpleName
07-06-2009, 10:03 PM
Make "conservatives" look bad. MSNBC's Mission Statement. Love listening to them slam Faux for being so conservative when they are over the top extreme leftists who hide their positions and agenda as real news. Olbermann is the best at it. Bush pushes surge in Iraq and it is the most evil thing known to man. obama throws more troops, almost at random, into Afghanistan nearly eight years after the initial attacks (no motivation at this point)...but MSNBC still swings at the gonads of King Obama.

micahnelson
07-06-2009, 10:37 PM
Ok you guys realize Palin isn't on our side.

I support all mocking of government officials, I don't care where it comes from.

No quarter.

Brett
07-06-2009, 10:39 PM
Ok you guys realize Palin isn't on our side.

I support all mocking of government officials, I don't care where it comes from.

No quarter.

Economically she is. I'm not sure if she understands WHY small-government is better, but I know that she does support it on principle.

Steeleye
07-06-2009, 10:43 PM

Ron Paul is a geriatric coot!

sparebulb
07-06-2009, 10:44 PM
Economically she is. I'm not sure if she understands WHY small-government is better, but I know that she does support it on principle.

Good analysis. Although GWB ran on small government also. Fool me once......

micahnelson
07-06-2009, 11:20 PM
Ron Paul is a geriatric coot!

Touche. Lol.

micahnelson
07-06-2009, 11:23 PM
Good analysis. Although GWB ran on small government also. Fool me once......

YouTube - Bush "Fool Me Once..." (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A)

speciallyblend
07-06-2009, 11:31 PM
palin is a joke and will be perceived as,if she cannot finish her elected position as governor . how do we know she will not bail on us as a president. plus i would never encourage anyone to vote republican if plain(typo palin but it fits) was our choice! puke the GOP really sucks!!

i guess if she crumbles under pressure. she can invade russia and become the czar of russia!!, maybe we can turn gitmo into a holding camp for neo-con republicans. then we could use them as a cheap labor force;) jj maybe

Dreamofunity
07-07-2009, 02:00 AM
"To terminate (an undertaking or procedure) before implementation or completion: abort the launch of a rocket; abort a computer program." abort a governor term.

Seems like an appropriate word considering what she did, although I don't know the spoken context, and I understand the implied offense.