PDA

View Full Version : Did Sanford sell his soul to the devil?

Dianne
07-06-2009, 04:07 PM
I was watching our local 6:00 news (North Carolina), and heard that Sanford spent time today with Janet Napolitano today.

This gives me more pause to believe he was the victim of a hit job for embarrasing the Federal Government. Now that he is finally playing ball.... do you guys think he sold his soul to the devil? And yours' and mine with it?

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jVGOp2bl5_prbLYsoPOvD96f55bgD99913R80

SC governor back to work after weekend with family
7 hours ago

COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford is returning to work after spending a long holiday weekend in Florida with his wife and four boys.

The Republican governor is attending a closed briefing on port security in North Charleston on Monday.

Sanford is to attend the briefing with Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano (neh-pahl-ih-TAN'-oh) and Sen. Lindsey Graham on a task force to protect the nation's ports. But he will not attend a meeting with reporters after the briefing.

Sanford spent the weekend in Florida with Jenny Sanford following his confessions last month of an affair with a woman in Argentina. The first lady's family lives in Florida.

Both Sanford and his family returned Sunday. Sanford and his wife have said they will work to reconcile their marriage.

FSP-Rebel
07-06-2009, 07:24 PM
F Sanford, I want the Judge in 2012 if Ron isn't up to it.

speciallyblend
07-06-2009, 07:59 PM
being a registered republican feels like i sold my soul;)

eduardo89
07-06-2009, 08:50 PM
I'm so dissapointed in him, he would have made a great 2012 candidate. He's not perfect, but miles better than the rest of the gop

Dianne
07-06-2009, 09:38 PM
My thought, the Feds with their supermen power now, hitting every government with a mind of their own and blackmailing them.................my thoughts.

Sanford gets raped in media.... few days later Palin raped in the media. Who is visiting these peeps in the night and blackmailing them to conform to the B Insane Obama and Nancy Bitchlosi UN dictarorial, destroy America philosphy?

You guys have to admit............ this is totally abnormal !!! These governors are being blackmailed, whether threats to their family, harm to their families... the few good governors we have are being taking out, one by one..... one by one.

Bman
07-06-2009, 09:49 PM
The Devil? You mean this guy?

YouTube - devil rock out (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpAU5SKr_YU&feature=related)

James Madison
07-06-2009, 10:02 PM
My thought, the Feds with their supermen power now, hitting every government with a mind of their own and blackmailing them.................my thoughts.

Sanford gets raped in media.... few days later Palin raped in the media. Who is visiting these peeps in the night and blackmailing them to conform to the B Insane Obama and Nancy Bitchlosi UN dictarorial, destroy America philosphy?

You guys have to admit............ this is totally abnormal !!! These governors are being blackmailed, whether threats to their family, harm to their families... the few good governors we have are being taking out, one by one..... one by one.

I was thinking the same thing. Remember what the media did to Gov. Ventura's kids while he was in office?

buffalokid777
07-06-2009, 10:41 PM
being a registered republican feels like i sold my soul;)

That's why I still am No party Affiliation.

I'll back Ron Paul and any other politician I think is genuine and honest, but I won't participate in the Left Right Paridigm again.