PDA

View Full Version : The Most Powerful Military Force in the World is the American People

lynnf
07-05-2009, 03:52 PM
http://republicbroadcasting.org/?p=2944

The Most Powerful Military Force in the World is the American People. It is the Last Jeffersonian Militia on the Planet, and the New World Order is Powerless Against it

“Divine providence has given to every individual the means of self-defense.”

—George Mason, “Father of the Bill of Rights”

What is a Jeffersonian militia? It is a scenario where a large percentage of the population of a nation involves the average man or woman on the street (i.e., not a member of the government, military, or police) being armed, carrying a powerful gun. A Jeffersonian militia gains its character by the fact that it is not controlled by any government (unless government = citizenry), it involves potentially all citizens of a nation, and thus does not and cannot resemble a military in the way that most Americans are now accustomed to believing what a military is (which is not a Jeffersonian militia, and instead just a small fraction of the population of a nation: Army, Navy, UN “Peace-Keepers”, CIA secret forces, police forces, etc.). Also, a Jeffersonian militia cannot resemble, for example, a Third World dictator’s goon-squad-of-an-army.

Americans have been largely conditioned to believe that a Jeffersonian militia is something scary – even many in gun culture fall into this delusion. And some Americans even believe that they are safer if citizens are unarmed, and only militaries are armed, and armed to the teeth. That’s the message we get on television constantly, and in our schools and many churches. That idea can be called the anti-Jeffersonian state, or, more aptly put, a slave dictatorship.

But regardless of what Americans may or may not think, the very interesting issue here is that America currently is a Jeffersonian militia, since a huge percentage of ordinary American citizens

(a) are armed,

(b) know how to use their weapon, and

(c) are becoming increasingly distrustful with the government.

Those three characteristics are the rudimentary qualities of a Jeffersonian militia.

Now let’s move on to the central theme of this article:

The New World Order is actually powerless against America’s armed citizenry (militia), and if you don’t know that then you have been tricked (brainwashed) to think otherwise.

America is the only Jeffersonian militia in existence today, and the American public is the largest, most heavily armed military in the world. In actuality, the entire world is defenseless to it – even the New World Order. A four million person army could invade the Atlantic shore tomorrow, and that military would certainly cause some initial chaos, but soon after, it would find out that it is drastically outnumbered and doomed to total extinction, if the American militia simply got up off the couch chose that to be their fate.

We know that the New World Order knows these facts about a Jeffersonian militia, and is deeply threatened by this, due to the unprecedented attacks on the Second Amendment and on gun owners from all different angles that have ramped-up over the past year in America and which are escalating tremendously (see these stories: VFW Inventory of Guns, EPA Shutting Down Gun Range, Gun Confiscations for Law-Abiding Citizens, Gun Confiscations After Tornados, Corporate Media all in Unison on Gun Confiscations). Television, poor nutrition, pharmaceuticals, laziness, fake churches, public school education, and addictions have led the American Jeffersonian militia to currently fall into a zombified, drugged, and confused state – like a sullen, caged Kodiak bear in a zoo, softly sleeping in its prison, with its purpose, force, and identity put into a state of misunderstanding and hibernation. But nevertheless, we know the New World Order is scared of the American Jeffersonian militia – especially what the American Jeffersonian militia could quickly become in specific circumstances. This is mainly because he who has the gun has the power, and thus, as always in history, the world governing powers want the guns (the power) only for themselves.

Consider these two points:

1. We all know that the places in America that have the most gun ownership by ordinary (non-gang member) Americans has dramatically reduced crime,

2. We all know that illegal immigrants are coming across the border and doing horrific violent crimes to Americans, and

3. We all know that homicides from guns are just a fraction of how many are caused by the New World Order’s most cherished industries: Big Pharma, tobacco, alcohol, war, and heart disease and heart attack (which is caused more these days by eating genetically modified animals that have far higher fat content than just be meat consumption)

There are so many other examples that could be given, but just these points show that what is unquestionably in the best interest of the American people is to simply embrace the Second Amendment with maximum gusto, just as our Founders taught:

“Among the natural rights of the Colonists are these: first, a right to life; secondly, to liberty; thirdly, to property – together with the right to support and defend them in the best manner they can.” —Samuel Adams (my itals)

This means that you should not be going to the gun shop to buy a .22, but rather an AR-15 or a .45 long barrel revolver, for example. Buy a cannon instead of a knife, and an AK-47 instead of a .32. Why do I say this? Because as the quote from Samuel Adams just given states: this is the law of the land, you are supposed to do this, as instructed by our Founding Fathers.

But moving back to points 1-3, the New World Order takes great measures to ignore points 1-3, and to even cause the opposite: less guns more crime, disempowering the American citizens so they are helpless against criminals, putting forth all sorts of measures that increase the power of Big Pharma, tobacco usage (including glamorizing it in Hollywood), and increasing other deadly industries that the New World Order gains profit and control of the world off of. Contemplate what I have just written in points 1-3, and how the New World Order attempts to do what hurts the people with respect to these. This is a “big picture” point of view! Does it get any clearer than this?

George Mason, seemingly precognitively, wrote: “when the resolution of enslaving America was formed in Great-Britain, the British parliament was advised… to disarm the people. That it was the best and most effectual way to enslave them. But that they should not do it openly; but to weaken them and let them sink gradually.” This is where we are today. The lying corporate media has us all looking different directions while this is going on, focusing on other, meaningless stories (the gay marriage debate, stories about Madonna, Obama, and Brittany Spears, etc.). And much more importantly, our government-controlled education system in America has never given us the correct story of history that shows just how important the guns are, and which shows what the power of a Jeffersonian militia can do, as happened with the Revolutionary War. That is the point of this article: to show you what history really is, which is the struggle for who controls the weapons. That is what we need to discuss in this article, and this discussion will show us that we American citizens are by far the most powerful military force on the planet.

What is history? There are many ways to answer that question. Control of resources or corruption of the world’s religions are two popular ways to explain history in academia; and in the alternative media it is often more appropriately explained by who controls banking and money. Certainly these are all of the major forces in what history is at its core. But I believe there is a better explanation of what history really is at its core. There is a deeper force than resource monopolism, religion, and usury, and to get an idea of what I am getting at, answer this question: Who controls and guards the resources, the money, the banksters’ money empires, and the fortresses of the fraudulent religious leaders? The answer is simple: the group “with the bigger guns”, as the saying goes.

Let me state the issue more carefully here: history is a story of the controlling class perpetually taking extraordinary measures to disarm the class they control, and due to that ubiquitous endeavor, history has been a horror greater than any Hollywood horror film.

So, what I am saying in this italicized statement is that A causes B:

A = controlling class perpetually taking extraordinary measures to disarm the class they control

B = history has been a horror greater than any Hollywood horror film

A ==> B

A and B are not just coincidentally correlated (simultaneous) in time. No, I am saying something much stronger than that. I am saying that A causes B, and, in other words, if A did not exist, B would not exist.

I know that A causes B because of what I have written about in my previous Infowars.com article about Thomas Jefferson and the citizen militia, and because of the truth of what Founding Father Edmund Randolph said: “A people who mean to continue free must be prepared to meet danger in person, not to rely upon the fallacious protection of… armies.” (Edmund Randolph was Delegate to the Constitutional Convention, Secretary of State under President George Washington, and a man many consider to be one of the Founding Fathers of the United States.) Did you read that right? Armies, militaries are lies! They do not give protection; they are used to attack the people. History teaches us this fact. They do not, and never have, offered protection to citizenries! Protection of the people is only very very rarely what militaries are intended for, and even in those cases where they were purported to be intended to help citizenries, they still ended up obliterating the people (a good example is the American military in World War II, which was supposed to liberate Japan and Europe in the pre-planned Rockefeller-Ford-IBM-created war, but what it mainly did was utterly annihilate innocent citizens (non-soldiers) by the millions all over Europe and Tokyo, and for verification of this fact, see Fog of War).

Rather, militaries are typically assembled by the bloodthirsty keepers of world government – no matter what social era we are considering – and they are turned on the unsuspecting, trusting, innocent, hardworking, and usually unarmed citizens for pre-planned divide-and-conquer scenarios. The stories in history when militaries defeated the oppressing governments were not militaries at all; they were Jeffersonian gun-militias! 1776 America! Vietnam! The factories of Argentina! The other wars of history were, to my knowledge, all one or more of the following: slaughter-fests, staged, bought-and-paid-for by the keepers of world governance, and thus they are not stories resembling the stories of the these Jeffersonian gun-militias. (Some readers might be wondering why we don’t consider non-violent revolution, in the MLK, Thoreau, and Gandhi tradition. The answer to that is: the New World Order is, at this time, using provocateurs seemingly continually, and frankly, in my opinion they are destroying all peaceful protests – and to my knowledge, they did not do this with any such frequency with MLK and Gandhi. Another reason that sort of revolution may not work now is that the corporate mass media won’t cover the a non-violent revolution, and MLK and Gandhi both utterly depended on mass media to focus on them and to act as their “billboard”, so to speak. That won’t work now, and if it did, I think people like Alex Jones, Cindy Sheehan, Luke Rudowski, and so many others, would have bought this country through a MLK-style non-violent revolution already.)

Also, I know that A causes B because it’s just simple logic: if ruthless terrorists get control of the money and resources of a land, they will seek to remove the power (guns) from those they control in a tireless, unrelenting manner. Without guns, ultimately you have no power to own (control) land, to farm, to participate in government, or to possess resources. In a Jeffersonian militia we exploit our inalienable right do any of these; without the guns, it’s just a matter of time before we are living on a plantation, as we are rapidly progressing toward in contemporary America. These words I have just written are, of course, just an echoing of the words of the Founders.

So, the story of history is about who controls the weapons, and in our age, that means who has the guns. This is what this article is about, and this is relevant because America is the one nation of the world where the citizens are armed more heavily than any military in the world. Do you really understand what this means? It means that the American citizenry is in control, and they have just been tricked into thinking otherwise! Let me put that in another way: the most powerful social force on the planet is the American citizenry, nothing can stop it, if they merely choose to execute their power!

As Alex Jones has also discussed, the guns are, I think, the only issue, in the end, and as I’ve shown in another article. The guns are simply the last hope for us, no exaggeration, and all the attempts from all different angles that the New World Order is now using to rid us of our guns and protection simply proves how powerful the guns are: since they were invented, they have been the shaper of history. So, really, the battle of the takeover of the American people by the New World Order will be won or lost before it fully starts (if a visible war ever commenced, rather than the current “quiet war” with “silent weapons”), since it will be decided by how Americans resist or give-in to the New World Order’s attempts to take our guns, kill gun culture, and disband the last significant Jeffersonian militia on the planet.

In the era of guns over the past several hundred years, there has never been a case where a government (banking elite and its military) could overtake an armed Jeffersonian militia of reasonable size. A good example is the Revolutionary War – which is that war for the independence of this nation that your government-controlled schools “forgot” to tell you about in any detail. (If you want a refresher, see: Alex Jones interview with Sam Damewood.) This is a pretty clear-cut issue: if citizens of a reasonably sized nation form a Jeffersonian gun-militia, they are free, and they are impervious to attack, and if they don’t, well, then you get Rwanda, Nazi Germany, Stalin’s Russia (20 million dead Christians!), Cambodia, Tibet, the American Indians, American slavery, the IMF-induced economic crash of Jamaica, the utter poverty, and government corruption and domination of present-day Africa, Mexico, and the concentration-camp-like-state of most of the current world that you never see on Fox News or on Oprah (they discuss Darfur, but that is going on all over the world, so why only discuss Darfur and ignore, for example, Mexico?). Most of the world currently looks like a concentration camp and/or a labor camp (since most of the world is a horrific Third World, which resembles a concentration or death camp, see War Against the Third World, Fourth World War), but the problem is that in our perfumed media that even many of the info-warriors are still all-too influenced by, we are not told about this. Our schools tell us that slavery and concentration camps existed in the past, in Germany during World War II, or on the plantations of America in the 1800s, but that means that our schools are blatantly lying to us, since concentration-camp-life is all around us, literally comprising most of the social world (think of our prisons, our “Constitution-free zones,” public schools, airports, hospitals, court houses, and militaries). I have a friend who works for Big Oil, and he frequently travels over to Africa to do work, and while there he must live in an armed compound (prison) so that the “local people” won’t try to kill him (that’s what he says), because they live in such incredible poverty and slavery that they don’t even have toilets or showers! Many don’t even have beds, and they sleep in the “village” center on the ground in the dirt at night. And what can those Africans do about it? Answer: nothing. Why? Because they don’t have power (guns). They don’t have farming or land skills anymore, they don’t have books and nutritious food, but most importantly, they do not form a Jeffersonian militia, and that means that, as my friend says, “it’s just amazing how little the ‘people in charge’ care about the people that work for them and make them rich.”

Now hear these words carefully: most of the world is in this sort of an unspeakably impoverished and even concentration-camp-like state, America is the last holdout, and all steps are currently being carried out by the New World Order to transform America into such a slave-state and Third World labor camp.

This is occurring in so many ways: removing manufacturing base of America, freezing minimum wage to ridiculously low (poverty) levels, poisoning of food and water in America, Sovietizing public education, attacking the Second Amendment, attacking farmers, leaving the borders open, government attempts to eliminate gardening in America (that’s a big one, since that is a main element in making people helpless — removing their abilities to work the land — that’s why American Indians were put on reservations and their kids were put in boarding camps/schools, sort of like an extreme family destruction, where our public school system is a softer form of that). That’s just a small list that could be given. This has been done over-and-over, the New World Order is quite good at it, and we’d better figure that out pretty quick, because we Americans sure are going down that path. The lying corporate news media (that same news media that told us from 1991-2003 that Iraq was a threat) now is telling us there’s nothing to worry about, the “recession is almost over”, just sit back and watch more “Must See TV.”

Americans, however, unfortunately do not have any idea of this real story of history, and thus they do not have any idea of the utter power they hold due to the fact that they currently form the loose skeleton of a Jeffersonian militia – which is literally a needle in the haystack of history: an armed populace, unlike the unarmed multitudes of the past who have been annihilated through the eons of history. One man with a gun can control a hundred without one. The gun is the ultimate instrument of power in our world. Remember how Hitler first instituted gun control because of so-called hunting accidents (which were probably staged), and look what happened. Remember how the 1800s US government made it illegal for slaves and American Indians to own rifles, and look what happened. Think of the medieval and Enlightenment kings of Europe making it illegal for those not of his armies to own swords. An armed citizenry is precisely what the world needs, and which only exists in America.

So, why is a Jeffersonian militia so powerful? For one simple reason, which can be stated in one sentence: the New World Order is nothing more than a big room full of ridiculous people who control the world by money. But as stated above, money is not as powerful as controlling the world by the gun. What this means is that if The New World Order tries, for example, mass roundups for throwing Americans into their FEMA concentration camps, as they certainly are gearing up to do, if the American Jeffersonian militia awakens to that agenda, the New World Order will not get that agenda very far off the ground (unless Americans succumb to fear and let them – this room full of ridiculous people – run over them). So, as you can see, and as I showed in my other article, the Jeffersonian militia is the single #1 most important thing for our freedom, the answer to all our problems, the death of any sort of tyranny, and what that translates to us that our guns are the #1 most important thing to our freedom, as Alex Jones has said so many times.

So, on that note, we can sum up our freedom and our destiny in one sentence: in America, we already have the armed Jeffersonian militia, now we just need proper education – nothing is more important than that. As far as the New World Order is concerned then, all the scary things they imply they are going to do to us (FEMA camps, etc.), well, they can’t in a Jeffersonian militia state, so what are so many of us afraid of? I will get into this in more detail below.

“What can I do about it all!?” How many of us have heard that one when we’ve tried to awaken others to the specific, documentable problems going on with America regarding the New World Order? We have all heard this, and we have all seen this “I-can’t-do-anything-about” mass-delusion epidemic that has sickened America. This is why the New World Order system works as it does. This attitude will change then the New World Order pushes their savagery enough. The American Jeffersonian militia will sit back and just want to be left alone until the New World Order chooses to push hard enough to start their pre-planned divide and conquer program. But as stated, the power does not exist with them. They are a room of ridiculous people with the power to create money and with a few armies at their disposal, but the American populace is the largest military force in the world. So, from that perspective, the New World Order is powerless. Yeah, that’s right, the power of the New World Order is an illusion. They are like the Nazis, who would send people into a town they intended to take over to talk up their Nazi-power, their military strength, wherein everyone one would roll-over and give up, but then when the Nazis came into the town, they’d be just a quite small force. The power is always with the mass of the human populace (in all ways, not just regarding guns), but they are just perpetually tricked into thinking they are powerless. It’s a psychological warfare technique, as Alex Jones has so often said. Here, let me illustrate…

If you have a corporation (of any size), and there is a “person in charge” on the one hand, and the workers who actually do the work on the other hand, who is really in control of the business here? Well, the average TV-and-hotdogs American, without even thinking about it, quickly and confidently belches out: “oh, of course the manager-controller is! There would be chaos without ‘somebody in charge.’” But that is only an idea. And is the idea right? Of course not; and here’s why. To paraphrase from my book, Corporatism: if the “person in charge” does not show up for work on some given day, work can go on that day; but if the workers do not and only the manager shows up, no work goes on that day. So that makes it appear that the workers are in charge, doesn’t it? So why do we believe the opposite, wrong idea here in corporatist America? Answer: we have been taught the wrong idea, and, well, who is questioning it?

Oh I can hear the confident comebacks out there from the ESPN-and-beer Americans, who probably all would snap back and confidently say something like this: “the workers working without a ‘person in charge’ is a nice idea, but it would just never really work in the real world, and it never has.” Really? Well, if that’s true, then how come if you watch the excellent documentary, The Take, which is about factory-workers all over South American who kicked “the bosses” out and created factories of the people, run by the people, for the people, you see that it certainly is not chaos that ensues when “the boss” are kicked out, and rather it is increased productivity, and thus increased profit-making for the workers! In fact, this has happened all over the world – Americans have just not heard about it because it was not on prime time cable TV. And let’s add to this a bit before we go on… Such factories-for-and-by-the-people are the ultimate expressions of actual capitalism: each worker earning the most money to therefore store up the most capital. This is the diametrical opposite of contemporary non-capitalist American monopolism/corporatism, where only very few have any meaningful capital and/or big-ticket items they actually own (and, of course, your mortgaged house is not owned by you, and if you doubt that, stop paying your mortgage payment [i.e., your interest payment] and see how long you can keep your house). Funny how the lying “conservative” cable-TV “news” shows call that capitalism. So why does the average TV-addicted American think that the “person in charge” controls things? Answer: because that’s merely an idea, based on nothing real (and so, a false idea: an illusion), implanted into their heads, but they believe it, so it works: they think the non-worker (“person in charge”) is responsible for the work, which is, I guess, sort of like saying the honeybee producing the honey does not work for any honey. You see, when people don’t question and use their minds, then all of human existence becomes contradiction, suffering, absurdity, and a waste of our lives. That’s why it’s and info-war: a war where the weapon is false ideas infecting minds (aka. brainwashing).

Now, let’s expand this idea that the human populace is actually in control of the world in order to discuss the New World Order. And let me get right to the point: just like the “person in charge” really has no control, as we just saw, analogously, the New World Order has no power at all whatsoever, period, end-of-story. The New World Order, and any “government authority” of any sort, only exists because we humans wrongly believe that humans need the them, and because we have been tricked into wrongly believing that the world is setup for you to be primarily dependent on people other than yourself (almost a “crazy notion” to many).

Ideas are just ideas, and they may or may not actually represent things that are real in the world. For example, you can think (have an idea about) a unicorn, but that does not mean unicorns are real. They are only ideas, existing only in our heads Also, you can think Iraq was a threat in 2003, but that does not mean that it really was. But interestingly, well over 200 million Americans thought the little desert nation of Iraq, which hardly even had a military, was a threat to the U.S. during the quite long time-span from 1991-2003, but that was of course just an idea, based on nothing real whatsoever! Iraq is/was a unicorn – just like the swine flu, vaccine “protection”, overpopulation, the CO2 “threat”, eco-crime, fluoride being a cure for osteoporosis, monkey-to-man evolutionary theory, and the idea that “The World Is Running Out of Water” (Scientific American): unicorns all! But, returning to discussion of Iraq… Nevertheless, Americans believed in unicorn-Iraq, and off they went, smilingly marching their children into DU-laced Iraq (and Afghanistan).

Let’s consider another example: billions of people on planet earth believed that cave-men brought down the WTC towers on 9/11. Nobody saw them do it, but they were told the cave-men did it, and thus billions believed this story. But nobody saw them do it, there is no evidence they did, and, well, what-do-you-know, it’s just an idea, again! Funny how this all works isn’t it. But in this case, it was billions, not millions, that believed in the unicorns (cave-men) they were merely told about (and not shown).

Another example: billions of people on planet earth believed that a large passenger jetliner hit the Pentagon on 9/11. Question: how many saw it, or at least were in position near the Pentagon to where they could have seen it? Answer: a room full of people (back to that figure-of-speech, again). So, um, why did billions believing that there was a jetliner (unicorn-jetliner, that is)? I think you know the answer. Odd how this all works, isn’t it.

(continued part 2)
--------------------------------------------------

lynnf

lynnf
07-05-2009, 03:54 PM
How much of our reality that we think about each day is like this: just ideas? (Answer: perhaps most of it, but I don’t have time to discuss that here.) Who is giving us these ideas? (Well, that’s an easy one to answer.) Why do we believe them, when they don’t obey what our eyes tell us is real?

Now, here’s the point: this is the nature of the power of the New World Order: the New World Order is ultimately an idea, nothing more! The New World Order’s power only exists in abstract reality (i.e., unicorn reality, and fear-based reality), not in logical, concrete reality, as discussed above. The New World Order’s power is a unicorn in our minds because we have been tricked into believing it exists and has power over us by all the propaganda we Americans take-in on TV daily.

Lastly, in this article, I want to talk about something so many are fearing so greatly: mass roundups and FEMA camps. To start this, let me quote an interesting scholar in the alternative media, Clif High (this passage is paraphrased slightly):

The New World Order only has threats, not a means to enforce the threats. If they tried to round up even just a few million people in America, especially when so many people have guns and will start shooting, and when news of the roundups would travel fast underground among the people, they [the New World Order] simply could not get the manpower to do it: it’s an impossible task.

This passage echoes what Alex Jones has been telling us for years: you need many tens of thousands of troops to roundup a million or five million Americans, and it simply won’t work when the citizenry is armed. Do you see how correct Jefferson was? This is not Nazi Germany, where the people were first disarmed and then rounded-up. In Nazi Germany (like other places with disarmed populations), roundups were simple, I am sad to say. Here: a different story. Here’s why… If roundups started, when word of this got around – and it would – that roundups are happening here in America, people will get ready, and would start shooting, often with a passion and inner-fire of Jeffersonian freedom in their hearts and minds. And do you think roundup police are going to continue to march into that, when there is, frankly, huge risk to them? Answer: no. This is not like the scenario of a SWAT team, where people are unsuspecting, totally caught-off-guard and usually unarmed or Amish or something. This also is not like New Orleans after Katrina, where word of the activity of the Blackwater goons had not gotten around yet, where people were caught off-guard (like the SWAT scenario), and where so much of the city was a hoard of semi-entranced, disarmed, starving, often even half-dead people totally confused and dazed. No. This will be prepared America: the resistance (to anti-Constitutionalism and to black-as-hell-tyranny), to use Mark Dice’s phrase.

How many of you have been sitting there cowering because you are afraid of concentration camps, but you never stopped to notice that it’s quite likely a logical impossibility that it will ever happen here. Roundups would stop after a just a few significant shootouts, because the rounders-up will soon face many circumstances where they are decimated.

Remember that movie, Jurassic Park, where at the start of the movie, we saw the computer engineer of the Jurassic Park island run his jeep off the road, wherein he was face-to-face in the mud looking into the eyes of a little, almost cute, frilled lizard-dinosaur? What did that lizard do? It quickly made itself look big by fanning out its frills and screaming horrifically, immobilizing the man (by fear) in order to spray its poison on the man. The man actually had nothing to worry about; all he had to do was back away hastily before the fear-factor of the frills could be implemented by the lizard, or maybe even after that, when the frill and screaming had started (but before the poison flew). But the man did not know this, and did not know that there was therefore nothing to fear at all. The lizard making itself look bigger was not a real threat (it was a unicorn-threat, like the New World Order), but was merely used to put fear into the heart of the man, to get him to lose his rationality, to get him to freeze-up long enough so that the little lizard-dinosaur could spray the poison liquid onto him. But, again, the freeze-causing frilling of the lizard was just an illusion of threat, a display, not based on anything real (not based on actual danger to the man: it was a unicorn-threat). The lizard was really not that big, and the horrific roar, well, that was also just, um, sound waves – how much harm are those, really? The lizard masterfully, successfully put forth a false appearance, showing the lizard to be far larger and scarier than it really was.

The New World Order has only frills and horrific roars (threat-making), but no way to inflict it’s poison (mass roundups, gun confiscations, etc.) unless we have fear and then consequent irrationalism (like the man in Jurassic Park freezing and succumbing to fear). The problem is: this tactic has worked for the New World Order in the past (on unarmed citizenries). So, as stated above, since we already have the weapons and comprise a Jeffersonian militia here in the United States, we then need to realize that our most important tasks are resisting gun control and realizing that this is an info-, education, and deprogramming- war.

How many times have some of us heard somebody say, “oh, you can’t take on the New World Order! They have too many microwave guns, robot warriors, chemical and biological weapons,” and so forth.

In light of what I have written in this article, does this many any sense? So now they want us to believe that an AK-47, a 12 gauge, or a .357 Magnum cannot do any damage to a stupid little robot on a cart? I guarantee you that my AK-47 would turn that thing into a beautiful shower of sparks – a humorous clump of tin! Are we supposed to believe that a microwave gun can’t be damaged by an AR pistol (and wow, if any of you have seen one of those microwave guns, they just look like big shooting-range targets!)? An AR pistol has a bullet that travels over well-over 3000 feet-per-second. So I don’t care what you have in the line of that thing, it’s going to get harmed in a big way! I don’t even care if Steve Quayle’s transdimensional entities pop out of a super-collider somewhere (as Quayle has discussed on the Alex Jones Show), those goolies still won’t like the sting of a .50 cal Desert Eagle or a .223 round of an AR-15. They might want to pop right back into that portal. Why do you think there’s a minister in Kentucky that is having “open carry church”? Answer: well, to fight evil, of course! How could any religious person (or not religious person) not know that? Even invisible New World Order soldiers are more bark than bite: firstly, they can be heard with your ears (and you can shoot in the direction of a sound, can’t you), and they sure will get a bit perturbed if you spray of bullets from poetic bump-firing a Calico 9mm, or if you give them the thunder of the glorious terror of a Saiga! “Turn the other cheek” is about getting along with your neighbor (i.e., other members of the Jeffersonian militia), as it says in that passage in the Bible, and it’s not about giving into criminal (New World Order) government. And I think we all know Jesus was no friend of big government! That’s why the Founders wrote about how guns were to protect us from government, and not for baseless attack of other Jeffersonian-militia-members (i.e., American citizens, who we are to “turn the other cheek” in brotherhood and Constitutional camaraderie). You know, this almost makes it appear that the sound of an AK-47 when fired by a Jeffersonian is like the sound of angels, watching over us. When I am at the shooting range, I can feel that sound so deeply within me, impacting in ever cell of my body; it feels good, like medicine. And anybody who has been to the range and fired an AK knows that the sound, affecting every cell in your body, actually and interestingly feels almost therapeutic (like sound therapy, I’d say). You can think what you want of these words, but to me, when I hear/feel my AK-47, it feels like angels’ wings! I have said, in another article, that the New World Order has many ways to get rid of as many of us as they want right now. But this article shows that they sure can’t do it by the means I think most of us are fearing more than anything: mass roundups and concentration camps. So, really, there is nothing to be afraid of. The New World Order is just a room full of grumpy old people – frilled lizards all!

-----------------------------------------------------------

lynn

FindLiberty
07-05-2009, 06:44 PM
The thought of all this really takes my breath away. Remember to avoid all the
American Made "apple pie scented" nerve gas waiting and ready to deploy as it
goes wafting down the restless streets - It's just begging the OP's MPMF in
the W to all take a good whiff or two ...only if necessary to restore "order".

BIG_J
07-05-2009, 07:19 PM
Lol please warn of long post!! But I loved it. I'm not a huge nwo conspiracy theorist but this was a great read.

Thanks !!!

Athan
07-05-2009, 08:45 PM
I got a hard on. :D

youngbuck
07-05-2009, 11:58 PM
Good post. People need to remember that we truly possess the power as long as we are armed.

Pericles
07-06-2009, 08:03 AM
A couple of suggestions:

1. Make one point. Assuming the audience is the public at large, trying to work in every possible related concept and thread causes the message to get lost.

2. Edit the communication down to 1000 words. A well written, concise communication gives people tidbits to take with them.

RonPaulR3VOLUTION
07-06-2009, 10:23 AM

puppetmaster
07-06-2009, 11:12 AM
remember to practice often folks even a good dry fire to stay or get accurate

Working Poor
07-06-2009, 09:39 PM
bump

lynnf
07-07-2009, 07:38 AM
A couple of suggestions:

1. Make one point. Assuming the audience is the public at large, trying to work in every possible related concept and thread causes the message to get lost.

2. Edit the communication down to 1000 words. A well written, concise communication gives people tidbits to take with them.

sorry if there was any confusion over this, but I'm not the author, just the poster -you might have to take the link to see that

lynn