PDA

View Full Version : Paul nixed again

Johnnybags
09-24-2007, 11:48 AM
NY Republican Club Says "No"

The Metropolitan Republican Club of New York City told us this morning that there was not enough support on its board of directors to allow us to rent space for a fundraising reception.

The reception is scheduled for October 12. We are looking for another location.

Metropolitan Republican Club
http://www.metclubnyc.org/index.html

Perhaps us plebians can find a better place for the event and pay for it? Just a thought. Anyone know the best place? How about one of those old revitalized theatres?

FrankRep
09-24-2007, 11:51 AM
Contact Us

By regular postal mail:

Metropolitan Republican Club
122 East 83rd Street
New York, NY 10028

By telephone:

(212) 288-8606

By fax:

(212) 288-8607

By email:

mail@metclubnyc.org

hopeforamerica
09-24-2007, 11:52 AM
Wow, they won't even take your money to rent the place? They are scared. Don't live there, but I'm sure with some research you can find a place. Pick up a local wedding magazine. They have tons of places that would be happy to take your $$!

hopeforamerica
09-24-2007, 11:52 AM
... Default Peter Schiff, President of Euro Pacific Capital, endorses Ron Paul

Yes, he talks about him once in a while. Peter is a great guy!!

hells_unicorn
09-24-2007, 01:32 PM
bump, this is way too important to be at the bottom of the list. I'm going to shoot these fools an email tonight when I'm back from work.

bbachtung
09-24-2007, 03:09 PM
Could a moderator please merge the three threads that exist on this subject?

I may sound biased, but merge them into the thread that I started (NYC's Metropolitan "Republican" Club (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=19852)).

Trassin
09-24-2007, 03:12 PM
I just called them a moment ago.

I was very polite and basically stated my surprise that they would exclude Rep. Ron Paul from using their facilities when he is doing such an amazing job of getting the next generation of republicans involved in the political process.