PDA

View Full Version : That rap song is huge, maybe ARAVOTH uploading it

rp08rp
09-24-2007, 11:26 AM
will get it both daily honors and people seeing HIS VIDS?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bCRc2ub8hU

richard1984
09-24-2007, 11:30 AM
Yeah. Don't you LOVE this song?! It's great!

We need to try to get it on the radio...Maybe I can email the local UT state--90.3! I think I'll see if someone will play this on their show! :D

rp08rp
09-24-2007, 11:37 AM
IF ARAVOTH posts

he has tons of subscribers, they then SEE HIS VIDS if that gets up to MOST VIEWED DAILY LIST, WHICH WE CAN MAKE HAPPEN, THIS IS CALLED vIRAL synergy guys!

uncle saddam
09-24-2007, 11:41 AM
'WOW!' is all I've got to say. What a well-made video with all of the points made concerning the other candidates.

How could anyone not vote for Dr. Paul once you've heard his message?

Reinstate the constitution - Ron Paul 2008!

EvanVolm
09-24-2007, 11:46 AM
-deleted-

ItsTime
09-24-2007, 12:00 PM
you can BUY music spots on most radio stations call and ask them how much.

PS a local radio station added Ron Paul 4 Nh and added them to their top friends on myspace. Ill see if we can get that song there!

StumbleBum7
09-24-2007, 12:03 PM
its good but at same time its by another 9/11 inside job believer, i dont know enough to say one way or another, but that would scare voters away IMO

OptionsTrader
09-24-2007, 12:06 PM
I sent a YouTube PM to Avaroth passing along the request, along with the potential backlash/baggage the lyrics and rapper's other work may bring along. It's in his court to do what he wants since his videos are quasi-campaign endorsed by proxy given their popularity.

slantedview
09-24-2007, 12:07 PM
The song is great. The video I'm not in love with, but the song is excellent.

G-khan
09-24-2007, 12:14 PM
Here is the link to download just the song - right click and save as to DL

http://goldismoney.info/web/longhaul.mp3

:)

EvanVolm
09-24-2007, 12:22 PM
-deleted-

Tin_Foil_Hat
09-24-2007, 12:26 PM
its good but at same time its by another 9/11 inside job believer, i dont know enough to say one way or another, but that would scare voters away IMO

:rolleyes:

Taco John
09-24-2007, 12:59 PM

Don't be so sure. While there are not a lot of voters who would speak it publically, there is a huge percentage of people in America who are doubtful of the official consipiracy theory.

Zogby's poll showed that 49 percent of New York City residents and 41 percent of New York state citizens believe individuals within the US government "knew in advance that attacks were planned on or around September 11, 2001, and that they consciously failed to act".

The most recent August 2007 Zogby poll indicates that 51% of Americans want Congress to probe Bush/Cheney regarding the 9/11 attacks. In addition, the poll also found that two-thirds (67%) of Americans say the 9/11 Commission should have investigated the collapse of World Trade Center Building 7.

There's plenty of information about this here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_opinion_polls

I'm not saying that people should be running around associating Ron Paul with this phenomenon. I'm just saying that there are a lot of people who won't speak up in public about this, but just might speak up behind a closed curtain... (if you catch my drift)

aravoth
09-24-2007, 02:49 PM
Haven't seen it yet, I'll check it out when I get off work in afew hours.

RonPaulStreetTeam
09-24-2007, 06:43 PM

I am a 9/11 truther.
I know it was not terrorist with box cutters.

I SUPPORT RON PAUL.
IS that a problem with you?
I smoke pot and swear too and believe in womens pro choice.

but I support Ron Paul.

Stop attacking other supporters and saying we give anyone a bad name. If anything YOU give the bad name because I sometimes find myself NOT liking supporters because of this stuff.

But that goes into a longer story.

Sakimoto
09-24-2007, 06:50 PM
I am a 9/11 truther.
I know it was not terrorist with box cutters.

I SUPPORT RON PAUL.
IS that a problem with you?
I smoke pot and swear too and believe in womens pro choice.

but I support Ron Paul.

Stop attacking other supporters and saying we give anyone a bad name. If anything YOU give the bad name because I sometimes find myself NOT liking supporters because of this stuff.

But that goes into a longer story.

That's right. I hate all the attacking of others beliefs. As long as people believe in liberty, that's all I care about. We all have that in common.

Thunderbolt
09-24-2007, 06:52 PM

OptionsTrader
09-24-2007, 06:58 PM
I also love cats, but I don't need to alienate cat haters.

I hate cats and think anyone that allows a cat litter box into the house must not have sound political views. I feel alienated!

Just kidding =)

itsnobody
09-24-2007, 07:09 PM
the best part was "Dennis Kucinich with 0 percentage"

OptionsTrader
09-24-2007, 07:21 PM
Someone on DailyPaul made a solid attempt at typing out the lyrics. See comment "Oh Stewardess, I speak Jive."

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/2355#comments

LibertyEagle
09-24-2007, 07:30 PM
I think the point is to stay on message. I believe that Pearl Harbor was orchestrated by the U.S. Gov't on purpose, but that information has nothing to do with electing Ron Paul and if I mentioned it in anything I write that has to do with Ron Paul, it could hurt him politically.

I think the same is true about 9/11. While it has a little more to do with Ron Paul because it is closer in time, the issue is always about Ron Paul and not what we ourselves believe. I also love cats, but I don't need to alienate cat haters. It is irrelevant to the conversation. That is why I don't like it when people push different agendas with the Ron Paul message.

I don't think anyone has anything against people who believe in anything, the question is only about how you promote Dr. Paul. I say we promote him with his words and his positions. Sound fair? And we leave out other topics - no matter what they are.

Does that appease everyone?

Well said.

Nathan Hale
09-24-2007, 07:33 PM
will get it both daily honors and people seeing HIS VIDS?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bCRc2ub8hU

Great song, for the most part. Just tell those guys to lose the sax track. They had it on their last song too - both songs were otherwise pretty good, but the saxophone sucks.

OptionsTrader
09-24-2007, 07:37 PM
It isn't a sax.

MsDoodahs
09-24-2007, 07:39 PM
Someone on DailyPaul made a solid attempt at typing out the lyrrics. See comment "Oh Stewardess, I speak Jive."

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/2355#comments

roflol....

It's up at DooDahs blog..

http://www.billakanodoodahs.com/2007/09/ron-paul-for-the-long-haul/

Dave Wood
09-25-2007, 10:37 AM
Just wanted to bump this back up for folks who havnt seen it. this video is worth it.

It packs a lot of information into a small chunk of time, one of the best by far

QWE
09-25-2007, 10:43 AM
sorry, but that rap track isn't so great
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlPjsGFcXlg
that is one much better. And older.

qwerty
09-25-2007, 10:49 AM
Awesome one!

:cool:

qwerty
09-25-2007, 10:53 AM
sorry, but that rap track isn't so great
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlPjsGFcXlg
that is one much better. And older.

Good one too!

OptionsTrader
09-25-2007, 12:50 PM
The MP3 is now downloadable from:
http://www.myspace.com/solomonstemple

Tina
09-25-2007, 01:11 PM
I think this video is excellent.

Nathan Hale
09-25-2007, 07:27 PM
It isn't a sax.

Okay, but that doesn't change the fact that it sucks.

G-khan
09-25-2007, 07:31 PM
Yeah. Don't you LOVE this song?! It's great!

We need to try to get it on the radio...Maybe I can email the local UT state--90.3! I think I'll see if someone will play this on their show! :D

Its on this CD I made............. It is an all rp Audio CD

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=20167

Vvick727
09-25-2007, 07:38 PM
its a trumpet. and i think its really awesome. brings a nice modern feel to it

richard1984
09-25-2007, 07:39 PM
Okay, but that doesn't change the fact that it sucks.

You suck! (;))

The trumpet part is freaking awesome!!!

Just because your ear is attuned to MTV "music" and the bullshit rap they "bump" on pop stations, it absolutely does not follow that you actually have good taste or a substantial say in what is and is not good music.

This is just my opinion, but your opinion is meaningless and insubstantial (again...: in my opinion).

Of course, I whole-heartedly support your right to not like the new song...but I also whole-heartedly declare that you are dead wrong and that it is quite possibly the BEST Ron Paul song to date. :D

(again...just my opinion, bro...)

RevolutionSD
09-25-2007, 08:27 PM
The song is great but I'd rather not see the abortion stuff especially right off the bat. I always stay away from abortion because it's his most controversial issue and people don't even get it.

richard1984
09-25-2007, 08:35 PM
I hear ya.

I biggest beef with the song is the line: "We need truth like the border needs a strong wall."

I really don't think we need a wall. Building a fence/wall would be a horrible thing to do (in my opinion). Get rid of the subsidies and incentives that entice immigrants to come here illegally in the first place (cut the problem off at the root!).
Spending money on a damn fence/wall that won't keep people out (they can just go around) and that we really can't afford right now is crazy. (I also hate the idea of being fenced in--and a fence/wall works both ways, you know....)

Man from La Mancha
09-26-2007, 04:29 AM
Don't change a f........... thing Its great.

Nathan Hale
09-27-2007, 09:16 PM
You suck! (;))

The trumpet part is freaking awesome!!!

Just because your ear is attuned to MTV "music" and the bullshit rap they "bump" on pop stations, it absolutely does not follow that you actually have good taste or a substantial say in what is and is not good music.

No, obviously to each his or her own, but know that my opinion is not formed by MTV, which I don't even have, or mainstream rap, which I despise. My opinion is based on the fact that the trumpet part seems out of place when considered alongside the rest of the song.

This is just my opinion, but your opinion is meaningless and insubstantial (again...: in my opinion).

Of course this is just my opinion.

richard1984
09-27-2007, 09:40 PM
No, obviously to each his or her own, but know that my opinion is not formed by MTV, which I don't even have, or mainstream rap, which I despise. My opinion is based on the fact that the trumpet part seems out of place when considered alongside the rest of the song.

Of course this is just my opinion.

I know. I'm sorry. I was being an ass. :(

I think that in my head I was meaning it as a joke, but it sure did come out harsh didn't it? :o :(

I'm appologize for that rude, uncalled for post.

Of course you're entitled to your opinion! (and I have no place insulting it!).
that doesn't change the fact that I still love the song, though (and there's no way I'd take out the trumpet part--it makes it intelligent...hip-hop does will with that jazz element).

born2drv
09-27-2007, 09:42 PM
RP should have mentioned in the debate he's the only one that has had black artists rap about him ;)

richard1984
09-27-2007, 09:44 PM
RP should have mentioned in the debate he's the only one that has had black artists rap about him ;)

Ha! I was hoping he'd come out on stage with it playing over the speakers. That would have been cool....:cool:

Nathan Hale
09-28-2007, 08:34 PM
I know. I'm sorry. I was being an ass. :(

I think that in my head I was meaning it as a joke, but it sure did come out harsh didn't it? :o :(

I'm appologize for that rude, uncalled for post.

Of course you're entitled to your opinion! (and I have no place insulting it!).
that doesn't change the fact that I still love the song, though (and there's no way I'd take out the trumpet part--it makes it intelligent...hip-hop does will with that jazz element).

I love the song too! I just don't like one of the tracks on it. And that might be because we have different preferences for jazz. I don't particularly like jazz, or strong brass anywhere outside of a 100 piece orchestra. That sets up a difference of opinion for us.

Bradley in DC
09-28-2007, 10:06 PM
Any conversation or debate of topics viewed as conspiratorial is a kiss of death to Dr. Paul winning the Republican nomination.

Don't be so sure. While there are not a lot of voters who would speak it publically, there is a huge percentage of people in America who are doubtful of the official consipiracy theory.

unklejman
09-29-2007, 01:36 AM
I love the song too! I just don't like one of the tracks on it. And that might be because we have different preferences for jazz. I don't particularly like jazz, or strong brass anywhere outside of a 100 piece orchestra. That sets up a difference of opinion for us.

As a trombone and horn player, to you sir, I say: boooo. :D

Suzu
09-29-2007, 03:16 AM

This particular rapper is a white guy.