PDA

View Full Version : so what are his numbers against his opponent

scandinaviany3
07-04-2009, 12:27 PM
What are kokesh's numbers against his opponent from rasmussen or other polls?

Has someone collected a poll...if not they should.

This maybe a good learning race for him..but i am worried when you look at his district form the past the area is HEAVY democrat and the incumbent won with 57% of the voter vs republican with 30% and independent 13%.

Also noticed this is bill richardson's old district, with well known heavy ties to hispanic and native american lobbying goals.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:NM03_109.gif

rp08orbust
07-04-2009, 12:46 PM
i am worried when you look at his district form the past the area is HEAVY democrat and the incumbent won with 57%

57% isn't all that spectacular for a Democrat incumbent in the year of our Lord Obama.

scandinaviany3
07-04-2009, 01:34 PM
57% isn't all that spectacular for a Democrat incumbent in the year of our Lord Obama.

not when the republican voter base is only 30% in that district.

That is a 2:1 margin..not good.

evilfunnystuff
07-04-2009, 01:48 PM
not when the republican voter base is only 30% in that district.

That is a 2:1 margin..not good.

hopefully his involvment with the iraqi vets againt the war and being endorsed by the former democratic senator mike gravel can help us here

ItsTime
07-04-2009, 01:51 PM
What were Ron Pauls numbers?

scandinaviany3
07-04-2009, 02:33 PM
hopefully his involvment with the iraqi vets againt the war and being endorsed by the former democratic senator mike gravel can help us here

Yah..he needs to run..but if he doesnt win..he should seriously consider moving to another district or state

I for one would love to bring him to washington state and take on cap and trade traitor reichert....

evilfunnystuff
07-04-2009, 02:35 PM
Yah..he needs to run..but if he doesnt win..he should seriously consider moving to another district or state

I for one would love to bring him to washington state and take on cap and trade traitor reichert....

i remember him saying he was considering a move to nh with the free state project before he started the campaign

pacelli
07-04-2009, 02:46 PM
Great timing, you pick the day of the Kokesh moneybomb to post this thread.

scandinaviany3
07-04-2009, 03:13 PM

good points...ok i will throw in some money.

scandinaviany3
07-04-2009, 03:15 PM
i remember him saying he was considering a move to nh with the free state project before he started the campaign

i think washington state would be better over NH...much stronger anti war out here.

Plus the cfl team out here is one of the top in the country to get behind him.

They are dieing for a candidate to support out here and have tons of resources to offer.

Highmesa
07-04-2009, 03:23 PM
Waaaayyyy too early to even worry about numbers.

Ben Ray Lujan is the idiot son of one of the most powerful politicians on NM. It will take a massive effort to defeat him, but we do have some things working for us. In fact, many on the left and in the environmental community are already getting discouraged with Ben Ray. Leland Lehrman has already come out in support of Adam, and he is off-the-charts left.

This is a race where the numbers are not important early. If we work hard, we can eventually sway many people, and hopefully peak in Nov 2010.

Thane Eichenauer
07-04-2009, 08:13 PM
Why should anybody (except newspapers) pay for a poll? If Adam Kokesh received 51% in a poll does that mean that erstwhile supporters should find another candidate because he has enough support?

I imagine polls are useful for somebody (exactly who I don't know). Why should any principled voter care about poll results?

I'll tell you what my poll of 1 says. If you want to register your unhappiness with congressional business as usual, support a candidate whose commitment and principles are inspiring (Adam Kokesh for New Mexico's 3rd congressional district [Santa Fe]).

I wish every newspaper that pays for a poll would spend that time and column space asking candidates and elected officials for their position on the issues.

http://KokeshForCongress.com/