PDA

View Full Version : Do you want to be surveyed in a poll? Sign up at Harris Interactive.

Rivington Essex
09-24-2007, 10:19 AM
If you sign up with Harris interactive (I think it is one of top 5 political polling companies) they select people for internet surveys. They have moved most of their biz on line. I met with the president of the firm once.

www.harrispollonline.com

They will contact you and ask if you want to participate in a poll.

---------------------------------

Harris Interactive is the 13th largest and fastest-growing market research firm in the world. The company provides innovative research, insights and strategic advice to help its clients make more confident decisions which lead to measurable and enduring improvements in performance. Harris Interactive is widely known for The Harris Poll, one of the longest running, independent opinion polls and for pioneering online market research methods. The company has built what it believes to be the world’s largest panel of survey respondents, the Harris Poll Online. Harris Interactive serves clients worldwide through its North American, European and Asian offices, and through a global network of independent market research firms. More information about Harris Interactive may be obtained at www.harrisinteractive.com.

To become a member of the Harris Poll Online and be invited to participate in online surveys, register at www.harrispollonline.com.

-------------------------------------------------

Here is a story about lovable Mitt.

http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/index.jsp?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20070924005129&newsLang=en

But don't blame me if they annoy you....